Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Unfortunately for Bosnia, the war didn't wipe out the retards who were hiding. Now they are the experts for everything and the main task is to present people like me like the enemies. They are so dumb that they need Soros people to write for them.
Basically in Ukraine, if they survive the war, the mass production of degenerates will appear. No use of them. It is everywhere like that
That happens every single time.The bravest and most worthy members of society either die off or are marginalized while the cockroaches that were nowhere to be found during the most difficult times take the power positions in the system.Just take a look at the president of Croatia as a prime example.
It's been that way since beginning of time all will probably be till the end.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
I'm sure jetfighters would come, from Poland, Denmark, Netherlands etc Have them. If it's not F-16 then EU would have to send their ones and US providing replacements (F-35?).
Maybe Biden just want to maintain a low profile on this, but in this month (February) there will be another Ramstein meeting, and this should be the one where the planes should come.

E

Era_shield

Sweden's NATO hopes are now finished:

Swedish authorities stop planned Torah burning

sweden quran
AMMAN — A week after a politician burned the Quranin Stockholm, Swedish authorities stopped a planned burning of the Torah in front of the Israeli embassy, according to Swedish officials.​

Israeli ambassador Ziv Nevo Kulman said on Friday that his country and the local Jewish community had prevented the Torah from being burned in front of the Tel Aviv embassy building in coordination with Swedish officials.

‘Spark a debate'According to Jo24, a young Swedish Muslim of Arab origin had applied to the Swedish police to burn a copy of the Torah in front of the Israeli embassy.

The man said that as a Muslim, he knew that the burning of scriptures was not permissible, but he wanted to debate and ensure that all scriptures were treated equally and that freedom of expression was guaranteed to all in Sweden.

A Swedish newspaper reported that the 34-year-old man who applied to burn the Torah in front of the Israeli Embassy in Stockholm also applied to burn a bible in central Stockholm's Sergel's Square.

The man told the newspaper, "burning scriptures is disgusting, but I'm angry, and I'm doing it to spark a debate about it."

‘I represent myself’The paper added that the man stated that he was tired of tax money going to protect Rasmus Baludan, who has repeatedly had demonstrations to burn copies of the Quran.

The young man confirmed that representatives of the Muslim Association at the Stockholm mosque had advised him not to do so, indicating that he would not represent Muslims if he burned down a copy of the Torah.

The man added: "Representatives of an Islamic association contacted me and asked me not to do so. They say it is contrary to Islam and that I do not represent Muslims when I burn a copy of the Torah outside the Israeli embassy.”

“That is okay. I represent myself,” he said, stressing that his work does not target the Jewish minority in Sweden.

Last week, the Swedish government agreed to let Rasmus Baludan, leader of the far-right Danish "hard line" party, burn a copy of the Quran, citing it as "freedom of expression".

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,377
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada

sweden quran
AMMAN — A week after a politician burned the Quranin Stockholm, Swedish authorities stopped a planned burning of the Torah in front of the Israeli embassy, according to Swedish officials.​

Israeli ambassador Ziv Nevo Kulman said on Friday that his country and the local Jewish community had prevented the Torah from being burned in front of the Tel Aviv embassy building in coordination with Swedish officials.

‘Spark a debate'According to Jo24, a young Swedish Muslim of Arab origin had applied to the Swedish police to burn a copy of the Torah in front of the Israeli embassy.

The man said that as a Muslim, he knew that the burning of scriptures was not permissible, but he wanted to debate and ensure that all scriptures were treated equally and that freedom of expression was guaranteed to all in Sweden.

A Swedish newspaper reported that the 34-year-old man who applied to burn the Torah in front of the Israeli Embassy in Stockholm also applied to burn a bible in central Stockholm's Sergel's Square.

The man told the newspaper, "burning scriptures is disgusting, but I'm angry, and I'm doing it to spark a debate about it."

‘I represent myself’The paper added that the man stated that he was tired of tax money going to protect Rasmus Baludan, who has repeatedly had demonstrations to burn copies of the Quran.

The young man confirmed that representatives of the Muslim Association at the Stockholm mosque had advised him not to do so, indicating that he would not represent Muslims if he burned down a copy of the Torah.

The man added: "Representatives of an Islamic association contacted me and asked me not to do so. They say it is contrary to Islam and that I do not represent Muslims when I burn a copy of the Torah outside the Israeli embassy.”

“That is okay. I represent myself,” he said, stressing that his work does not target the Jewish minority in Sweden.

Last week, the Swedish government agreed to let Rasmus Baludan, leader of the far-right Danish "hard line" party, burn a copy of the Quran, citing it as "freedom of expression".
Nahhhh... Turkey will just hold out to get the biggest concession they can (likely something military) while creating a narrative that they really, deeply care about a small scale, religious slight.

I don't blame Turkey for holding out for something they deeply value and I would expect Sweden to cooperate at some point if they genuinely want to become part of the alliance. This is all just high level geopolitics.

tracer

Reactions
1 302
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Sweden

sweden quran

Not true, as svd.se reports “there were two burning protests planned, one was recalled by the applicant himself and one request was handed in the day before the planned event which meant that it could not be handled in time nor the necessary resources requisitioned” Neither has anything to do with Israel. And none of it has to do with the war in Ukraine.

Last edited:
E

Era_shield

Not true, as svd.se reports “there were two burning protests planned, one was recalled by the applicant himself and one request was handed in the day before the planned event which meant that it could not be handled in time nor the necessary resources requisitioned” Neither has anything to do with Israel. And none of it has to do with the war in Ukraine.
You sure have a lot of trust in your government, which not only supports Marxist PKK terrorists but secretly participated in the political persecution of Julian Assange, among many other shitty things. I suggest you try burning an LGBT flag and see how much your country really cares about free speech.

tracer

Reactions
1 302
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Sweden
You sure have a lot of trust in your government, which not only supports Marxist PKK terrorists but secretly participated in the political persecution of Julian Assange, among many other shitty things. I suggest you try burning an LGBT flag and see how much your country really cares about free speech.

Yep. And media is not part of the government.
I do not put a lot of trust in the press freedoms of jordania.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
You guys should kick out terrorists from your country instead of doing provocation in front of Turkish embassy.
I dont even know why you guys are angry at Turks, all your problems are created by yourselves and the solution to some of these are cooperating with Turkey on certain matters.
But no, you, be it the leftists with their love for terrorists or rights with their provocations decide to gaslight things and both sides show their disrespect towards Turkish nation in every given occasion even if its for different reasons. Ones gotta wonder what kind of an alliance this would be...

Your country is in big trouble but none of it is Turkeys fault, maybe its about time to re-think some choices you guys make over there and stop finding an outside enemy. Turkeys current actions are nothing but a re-action to the way Sweden treated/treating Turkey for years i dont know what outcome you guys expected from this.

Disclaimer:
-I am not even that much of a religious person as you can see from my avatar, just calling out the hypocritical double moral of Sweden here.
-You = you as a nation, not you personally.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 694
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Everyone probably heard the news, but Blinken is proposing that the new territories Russia annexed along with Kkerson would be theirs and that no transfer of western equipment will go to Ukraine. But no idea if Russia will accept that offer.

Edit: maybe twitter user blocked his posts from being shared will try a different twitter user.

yup that's what it was.

Last edited:

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 694
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia

come on I saw a Syrian S-200 shootdown a F-16I wanted to see the performance of atleast an S-300PM or S-300PM1 or later models in action. AFAIK I don't think there ever was a conflict where NATO air forces were involved with countries that had S-200s.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,379
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Anyway, out of the 4 main components of the modern German army mechanized troops, only the Puma that has yet to be delivered to Ukraine.

The others (Leo 2, PzH2000, Dingo and Boxer (RCH 155) has been delivered or waiting to be delivered).

droedr8n4mj61.jpg

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Outside of more drafts and throwing more meat into the grinder does Russia have any other strategy available to them? Ukrainians as the months pass keep getting levelled up with more sophisticated military gear. This levelling up could go on for many years to come while conversely Russia started the war with her best weapons and with each months loses more and more of them.

Top Bottom