Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
still though "russia is a virus" is a bit on the nose don't you think?
Yes.. Russia and China are the viruses, threats to world peace.. Since the cold war started, Russia being an invasive threatful country affecting our lives.. I do not want to look like an American sympathizer, but Russia is far worse for this planet. We could have been living in a better world without it if the cold war never happened.. And look now, Syria, Georgia, Ukraine.. who is next? Turkic states? Russia also does not care about environment or climate change.. Neither democratic values nor environmental values.. or the humane side is developed. What is this now? They are not under any threat, neither Russians living in Donetsk etc. This is purely an illegitimate and illegal invasion. I am totally against Russia in this conflict, it is a threat to all humanity

Blackbeardsgoldfish

Committed member
Germany Moderator
Reactions
1 458
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Austria
Does anyone know how many cruise missiles have gone down on Ukraine since it started? An approximation at least?

crixus

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
India
I have a weird feeling that the countries which have acquired the Russian weapos like S-400 will be imposed by sanctions ( CATSA ) too as US cant harm Russia directly so sanctioning their partners is the best way to make some ripple .

US is literally the biggest failure of these days after Afghan fiasco now this Ukranian situation . Bottom line is no country will come to save another country better prepare themselves both militarily and diplomatically . Seems like some non US non Russian , military pacts between smaller countries will come in picture as US has literally failed as super power.

Now the next question is will China attack Taiwan and annex it ?

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
two things the Ukrainian army should do to win

1- start a guerrilla warfare on large scale ( not less than 250k people )

2- make this war to last for more than a week

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom