Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Khan Kubrat

Reactions
Nation of residence
Hong Kong
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Most TB2 drones got wiped out on the ground, the puppet regime in Kiev is about to fall

I enjoy watching NATO the paper tiger getting defeated. Nato naval forward operations base in Ochakov has been destroyed, Azov battalions are getting smashed.....this is a good lesson to the fools in London and Washington DC who think they can push Ukraine to be a hostile states against Russia. They had 8 year to stop the violence in Donbas but did nothing to implement Minsk agreements. And the idiot in Kiev wants nuclear weapons! This is beyond tragic for Ukraine - a Jewish comedian in control of a failed state

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Most TB2 drones got wiped out on the ground, the puppet regime in Kiev is about to fall

I enjoy watching NATO the paper tiger getting defeated. Nato naval forward operations base in Ochakov has been destroyed, Azov battalions are getting smashed.....this is a good lesson to the fools in London and Washington DC who think they can push Ukraine to be a hostile states against Russia. They had 8 year to stop the violence in Donbas but did nothing to implement Minsk agreements. And the idiot in Kiev wants nuclear weapons! This is beyond tragic for Ukraine - a Jewish comedian in control of a failed state

Xi Jinping is very satisfied with your social credit score.

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Why so many Turks hate Russia? This is an opportunity for Turkey to join Russia and CHina and Iran to create a opposition bloc against the US and UK pirati
I asked the same question earlier in the thread, it seems to be historical reasons. I also want Britain to join with Turkey, Russia, China, Iran block.

Khan Kubrat

Reactions
Nation of residence
Hong Kong
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Not our problem period.Our NATO allies ten times bigger threat to our existance than Russians.Not the mention NATO's new bulwark is Greece they are ones given all kind of brand new goodies and all kinds American bases builded upen Turkish border while we are sanctioned.Go and be sad about Greeks not doing anything to confront Russians.
You my friend understand the threat NATO pose. We in Bulgaria are led by useless corrupt fools purchased by the EU and NATO.....we are a nothing force in geopolitics but a slave. If I was Turkish I would be supporting Turkey to join the Eurasian bloc, this Western alliance is too focused on rainbow flags, transvestite rights and causing trouble all over the world. Erdogan purged lots of NATO sympathizers from the Turkish Air Force (biggest pro-NATO force in Turkiye). Turkey should kick US out of Incirlik. Turkey will be grateful if Ukraine is not turned into a big NATO base, they might lose some TB2 drone sales but the bigger picture is more important

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom

Yes they sums it up very well.

I was dismayed earlier when the Ukrainians were saying they had killed 3,000 Russians, given that the Russians have totally air superiority, better trained, better equipment. Either the Russians are that crap at operational deployments or the Ukrainians overnight became the best army in the world.

Wasim Khan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan
I never took Imran Khan seriously. For me he is like Tom Cruise being president of the USA. Even Pervez Musharraf was better than Imran Khan.
Why is Musharaf better than Imran Khan?
Because he bowed down his head to America..........?
For your own benefit PM Imran Khan should stand with America and NATO..........?
Why is Turkey in NATO? Didn't NATO and America suffered Pakistan and Afghanistan a lot?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,488
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Ukraine is a NATO aspirant, not NATO member herself.

Hardly anyone would buy the idea that NATO is defeated. Maybe sell this idea somewhere else ?

Khan Kubrat

Reactions
Nation of residence
Hong Kong
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Yes they sums it up very well.

I was dismayed earlier when the Ukrainians were saying they had killed 3,000 Russians, given that the Russians have totally air superiority, better trained, better equipment. Either the Russians are that crap at operational deployments or the Ukrainians overnight became the best army in the world.
Ukrainians overestimating their capabilities. Zelensky has been overestimating his power and importance from day 1, even NATO sees him as past his expiry date

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You my friend understand the threat NATO pose. We in Bulgaria are led by useless corrupt fools purchased by the EU and NATO.....we are a nothing force in geopolitics but a slave. If I was Turkish I would be supporting Turkey to join the Eurasian bloc, this Western alliance is too focused on rainbow flags, transvestite rights and causing trouble all over the world. Erdogan purged lots of NATO sympathizers from the Turkish Air Force (biggest pro-NATO force in Turkiye). Turkey should kick US out of Incirlik. Turkey will be grateful if Ukraine is not turned into a big NATO base, they might lose some TB2 drone sales but the bigger picture is more important

Russian troll alarm.

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Ukrainians overestimating their capabilities. Zelensky has been overestimating his power and importance from day 1, even NATO sees him as past his expiry date
He isn't in Ukraine because he cares about it, he is in Ukraine to make as much money and generate as much prestige as he can for his ego, before he leaves. Putin is simply speeding up this process.

Its a real shame because Ukraine could have become a very wealthy and modern nation, if is wasn't overthrown by the globalists. It could have balanced itself between Russia/Europe/Turkey, and had positive relations with all of them. Like Ireland has done after independence from Britain.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,488
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think multiple aircraft got shot above Kiev.

FMaQ_zZXsCI7cDM
FMaMIpFXsA4JgRA
FMaMIaOXsAk6oUH

Khan Kubrat

Reactions
Nation of residence
Hong Kong
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
He isn't in Ukraine because he cares about it, he is in Ukraine to make as much money and generate as much prestige as he can for his ego, before he leaves. Putin is simply speeding up this process.

Its a real shame because Ukraine could have become a very wealthy and modern nation, if is wasn't overthrown by the globalists. It could have balanced itself between Russia/Europe/Turkey, and had positive relations with all of them. Like Ireland has done after independence from Britain.
Ukraine have many problems with Bolshevik drawn border situation that makes little sense. The West especially the eastern European Jewish elements in US policymaking have a big grudge against Russ so they always wanted to turn Ukraina into a hostile state to weaken Russ. Russia played diplomacy with the West but they were always two faced liars and backstabbers, especially (no offense) the Britsh elites and US elites. The Germans and others are just yes-men. Until a few days ago, Russia had enough and I don't blame them. Ukraine is very important to Russ like Iraq (Kerbala) is to Iran, and Taiwan is to China. All these countries are unified in opposing attempts to cause trouble in their frontyards. Just imagine if someone turned Mexico or Northern Ireland into a hostile base against UK or US how they would react!

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
actually there are speculations that the ones getting shot above Kyiv are Ukraine's own Su-27. Could be a friendly fire. Rob lee from twitter speculate this.
Hm.... doesnt fighter jet engines have higher pitch sounds? This seems to be more of a passenger jet or a cargo plane

Anyway, I hope it isnt the Ghost of Kiev😭😓

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom