Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Khan Kubrat

Reactions
Nation of residence
Hong Kong
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Everybody now is digging their graves....I do not see any common sense prevailing. If the West was such a leader, it made no serious efforts at peace in Ukraine, Middle East or Asia. This war would never have happened if Russian concerns were taken serious around people of Donbas and failure of Minsk II by idiot Zelensky. Russia is waging war in sections of Ukraine that it should not. Amerika and UK stoking global conflict to keep the NATO cancer growing by eating European budgets. Turkey is bogged down in Suria, Libya, Iraq. Israel and Iran are tit for tat. And China is keeping quiet, the smartest major country in the world right now.

Khan Kubrat

Reactions
Nation of residence
Hong Kong
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Ukrainian delegation demanded Russian forces to leave Ukraine including Crimea and Donbas. Talks are going on.
Ukrainians are under instructions from NATO to make clown demands to prolong war. Ukraine is getting used like Kurds. They are too stupid to notice.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,825
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ukrainian delegation demanded Russian forces to leave Ukraine including Crimea and Donbas. Talks are going on.
Good start with maximum demand and work from there.

I hope it goes back to pre Russian invasion borders. Russia stuck with massively supplying water and such to Crim would be a good outcome.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Don't believe everything that comes out of Erdoğans mouth. This is his classic lip service. At the moment we are HEAVILY supporting Ukraine and pretend like we are "neutral". We are in a coalition against Russia with Poland and we are coordinating aid efforts together. Turkiye has a lot of assets in Poland right now. While both sides are fighting we are delivering advanced munitions, EW systems, technical, intelligence, and battlefield assistance, and expertise to one side which means we are clearly, beyond a doubt, picking a side. We are doing it in such a way that it is very hard to prove and on paper, we are staying neutral. Erdoğans lip service, not closing Turkish airspace to Russian commercial flights serves that purpose.
Exactly!
This is politics and this is how you preserve Turkey's relations with both sides while preserving the status quo
Many fails to understand but Turkey will suffer if Russia wins amd Ukraine is gone and vice versa as well
Erdogan's current tactic is correct as Ukraine's survival in this war is in Turkey's interests

Khan Kubrat

Reactions
Nation of residence
Hong Kong
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
This is really good politics. We should have this kind of politics from day one. No doubt the army is guiding erdogans hand. Worth pointing out that Russia losing in Ukraine makes their hand in Syria weaker and thus easier for us to navigate.
So Turkey is being fake neutral like Switzerland. We just learnt the Swiss are no longer neutral, there goes their business model. If Turkey thinks making problems with Russia is good for its security, this is very very stupid. As I always said, Turkey will always be used by NATO and never treated as first class. Turkey in this regard is not a sovereign country. Erdogan don't iike Russia in Ukraine, but Erdogan don't want to leave Suria? This is absurdistan

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Belarus joins the invasion of Ukraine NATO will act accordingly. NATO will either bomb Belarus or Belarusian armed forces convoy inside Ukraine.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,825
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Belarus joins the invasion of Ukraine NATO will act accordingly. NATO will either bomb Belarus or Belarusian armed forces convoy inside Ukraine.
I think it’ll be in Ukranian territory, raiding supply lines and dropping one or two on strategic bridges and such to slow down Russia could work too

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
26 9,819
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Nope, not gonna happen. If Putin wants to save himself from more humiliations then he'll put more effort in this invasion and we're already seeing it. This whole invasion is total mess. Putin is an idiot like Hitler.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So Turkey is being fake neutral like Switzerland. We just learnt the Swiss are no longer neutral, there goes their business model. If Turkey thinks making problems with Russia is good for its security, this is very very stupid. As I always said, Turkey will always be used by NATO and never treated as first class. Turkey in this regard is not a sovereign country. Erdogan don't iike Russia in Ukraine, but Erdogan don't want to leave Suria? This is absurdistan
Well when all others are hostile and when the best you can get is Turkish neutrality you will take what you get. After this, you won't have a lot of choices. Türkiye will be one of your best bets. If I were in place of Putin I would cut my losses short and retreat from Ukraine in exchange for retrieval of sanctions.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom