Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,214
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

800 ALCM sounds like a lot. But for a world power that's quite low stock. For comparison that's the same number the US bought for two JASSM lot (lot 18 and 19).

We're now seeing more and more dumb bombs as well as indiscriminate bombings as a result of Russian air force lack of PGM's

Im really thinking all that reforms and modernisation money went into the personal pockets of Putin and Co. While the military was perfectly fine with it.

Fighting a 21st century modern war with cold war mentality.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is thier HOME it is the Right thing to DO.
REALY sorry to say that there will be lot of people die but They already went other option :(. They were russian slaves, They know what this mean and feel and what future will be :(

SO
Civilian should understand that THEY HAVE the NUMBERS and THEY CAN ATTACK from 360 angles.
Just use all situation and all opporitiny . Make walls, make tunnels, make killing cockteils, try to lie enemy approach them and if enemy turn you Back HIT HIM HARD

FiReFTW

Reactions
2 80
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Switzerland
I find it odd how Russia with such a big and capable airforce has not yet achieved air superiority over Ukraine.

The second thing I find odd is why their airplanes seem to fly extremely low, in Iraq and other conflicts the USA airplane were flying very high and dropping precision munition to destroy the defences, not flying low and being so vulnerable to manpads.

Alot of things are quite odd to me.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,737
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Im really thinking all that reforms and modernisation money went into the personal pockets of Putin and Co. While the military was perfectly fine with it.

Fighting a 21st century modern war with cold war mentality.
All the more I would put all my money on NATO absolutely roll Russia in any modern conventional war and I don't meant this to be disrespectful at all. But it seems not only Russia's militarily perform poorly, their stocks of modern PGMs seems to be limited.

800 ALCM would not give you the sustained missile launch strike to face opponents like NATO.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,737
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I find it odd how Russia with such a big and capable airforce has not yet achieved air superiority over Ukraine.

The second thing I find odd is why their airplanes seem to fly extremely low, in Iraq and other conflicts the USA airplane were flying very high and dropping precision munition to destroy the defences, not flying low and being so vulnerable to manpads.

Alot of things are quite odd to me.

Russian air force are yet to deploy an effective targeting pod employed aboard many of NATO combat jets and its stocks of PGMs remains very limited and at least one generation behind.

FiReFTW

Reactions
2 80
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Switzerland
Russian air force are yet to deploy an effective targeting pod employed aboard many of NATO combat jets and its stocks of PGMs remains very limited and at least one generation behind.

Whats a targeting pod, I don't know much about this stuff haha.

tomthebotfly

Reactions
1 218
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Italy
I think it’ll be in Ukranian territory, raiding supply lines and dropping one or two on strategic bridges and such to slow down Russia could work too
If Belarus joins the invasion of Ukraine NATO will act accordingly. NATO will either bomb Belarus or Belarusian armed forces convoy inside Ukraine.
Would Air support from F16s and other fighters also be likely in case of NATO strategic bombing?

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Whats a targeting pod, I don't know much about this stuff haha.
I thought you are russki wannabe. So I will try to explain on russki mind.

russian LADA do NOT have TURBO tech in thier cars. West/NATO have Turbo on all of thier cars

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
30 9,893
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
We saw in libya that even active sam units couldnt spot tb2 and were utterly destroyed by it

Wasn't that only Pantsir in Libya? We're talking about Buk and Tor here.

So Ukraine army should Wait ruski to stop -> set up -> switch AS systems ON -> then TB2 should start shoot?

I don't get you logic here!

Trying to say the result could've been different if the UAV was against operational Buk. Yes, obviously Ukraine won't let them become operational.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
This is going to change calculations in the East med, Syria, Taiwan

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom