Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,894
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
IMHO Putin might authorize the use of a low-yield tactical nuke if he sees no way out. Putin is in such a bad place that retreat is not an option anymore. If he is smart he would retreat from Ukraine in exchange for retrieval of sanctions.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
So Turkey is being fake neutral like Switzerland. We just learnt the Swiss are no longer neutral, there goes their business model. If Turkey thinks making problems with Russia is good for its security, this is very very stupid. As I always said, Turkey will always be used by NATO and never treated as first class. Turkey in this regard is not a sovereign country. Erdogan don't iike Russia in Ukraine, but Erdogan don't want to leave Suria? This is absurdistan

What on earth are you talking about? Turkey is a member of NATO and thus cannot operate independently of what the major members of NATO want. That's how it is. If Turkey had an economy like America, it would be treated like America, instead of being below Brazil and like Arab countries e.t.c.

Blackbeardsgoldfish

Committed member
Germany Moderator
Reactions
1 458
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Austria
IMHO Putin might authorize the use of a low-yield tactical nuke if he sees no way out. Putin is in such a bad place that retreat is not an option anymore. If he is smart he would retreat from Ukraine in exchange for retrieval of sanctions.
A nuclear attack could and very likely would draw a military response from NATO, the worst possible scenario for Russia.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
23 19,004
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russia is the new North Korea. But even then I think NK are more responsible power and more sane.
NK has been receiving food and allimony for so long that they have more realistic approach to what will happen if they do anything.

But like the article posted Russia has not really faced a nightmare before so this is like wake up call.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Every footage I've seen so far, doesn't look like these destroyed ADs were operational at that moment. No excuse for Tor though as it can fire while moving.
it is war russian try to be fast to go deeper and deeper.
So Ukraine army should Wait ruski to stop -> set up -> switch AS systems ON -> then TB2 should start shoot?

I don't get you logic here!
It is REAL live WAR out there, Brutal, Devil things happend ............ it is not a SPORT with refferee

TB2 team scaning the area when there is opportunity you TAKE IT

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
What you talking about "low-yield tactical nuke"?
Who gonna Believe that ?

As I said ANY ATHEMPT using NUKE no matters Low, Short, Few etc.................. SHIT. IT MEAN NUKE

OTHER including CHINA WILL NUKE russia. And They can use the same WORD -> IT is LOW-YIELD nuke

Al Dakhil

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
syria
I very much doubt tactical nuke are a option especially in Ukraine

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
23 19,004
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think there is another solution. Putin retires along with the responsible heads involved and a vice president or such uses the chance to retreat back to prior invasion. And negotiations start there.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

NOT CONFIRMED:
"Russia asked Ukraine to surrender. The talks are over. There is no deal"
AS everybody ALREADY SAID.
There are NOT SINGLE DEAL which putin accepted and Followed.
ALL TIME putin used the situation to hit other side. AND everytime OTHER SIDE SIT STILL " Believing that there are talks and they should stop fight for sec "

Just check what ruski junks DID today -> in Center of city Kharhov !!! DEVILS

Lot of people here are just......... There no word to explain it.......... but I will be good......... I say shame on you and how you act as " NAIVE and IGNORING you past (history) few years. Forgoting how putinki behaved "

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fun fact as Isis retook palmyra they aquired Russian sams until the Russians personally asked the Americans to bomb the captured sam missiles.

Isis was actually close to having an air defence system thanks to russia.

It seems their military campaigns before ukraine have been a bunch of incompetence at best.

Despite the Russians need for reforms and modernisations from top to bottom means they havent learnt shit.

Not to mention how they lack ews and drones.

I know Russians will be mentioning the Sukhoi S70 will the S70 be a game changer? I doubt it because this drone will be operational by 2024 but lets not forget it could be plagued with delays. Most likely wont be fielded in Ukraine. What is the likelihood of it lacking funds?

Russia is not the only one with jet powered drones as other countries are already following suit.

Russia lacks proper drones and they know it. They havent learnt from the TB2 debacle because they tried to remedy it with air defence systems, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles.

Russian higher ups still see jet fighters more important than drones. Which explains why Russia is overbloating itself.

Russia has also not retired lots of its old equipment. Lets not forget how they have to pay to store them also to modernise them.

Storage and modernisation costs money.

Even if Russia wins by this rate its going to be a victory with heavy casualties which does not bide well either for the mighty Russian armed forces which believed they are on par with the USA.

I think china needs to have good look at itself too especially.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
FAILER is THE BEST Teacher.
As long you behave NAIVE and LIE YOU SELF about past few minutes,months,years 1,2,3,4.
Then nothing can be said to you Naivety . LIVE WILL show it you In the BEST WAY

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom