Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Whats gonna happen to Akkuyu nuclear plant?
I guess Turkey will sooner or later have to join western sanctions or will get sanctioned itself which means no russian nuclear plant for us.
We will keep trading with Russia through barter agreements as we did in the past. We will not accept suffering from lack of trade with Russia because someone wants us to.
Not gonna happen.

Last edited:

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
"Russian air defence systems will decimate TB2s in the sky"
"Yes but air defence systems sold to other countries are downgraded compared to the russian versions"
"We have developped a version of the pantsir to counter the TB2s and other drones!"
"Oh well... guess i'll die"

template-guess-ill-die-900-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
It is a cold war. Putin attcked a country because he lost his puppet and Ukranians chose democracy and freedom. Putin invaded and stole Crim, instigated Donbas. What the fuck do you think west should do. Allow him to continue unpunished. Wake up.

War, should be war, west are not doing enough. At this rate half of Ukraine will be occupied and split off.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
Russia has ressources China doesn’t it’s better if Russia dies and China annexes Siberia. Voila another big problem.

you seem to forget the age old doctrin keep your allies weaker than yourself. Stop dreaming.

Then Russia collapses, new EU friendly government in Russia, all attention on China and Taiwan.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Russian air defence systems will decimate TB2s in the sky"
"Yes but air defence systems sold to other countries are downgraded compared to the russian versions"
"We have developped a version of the pantsir to counter the TB2s and other drones!"
"Oh well... guess i'll die"

View attachment 40354
Its because its chechens who operate them this time.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately, out of the box solutions may not work this time…
Have you seen the posts saying Europe will buy more gas from Russia than they did before and through Ukraine pipelines?

Reality show

Reactions
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Turkey
A war betwwen Palestine and Israel will be not Israels but Palestines problem.
You never know and you never will , no body thought ukraine will stand a chance against russia .
I know you like israel and western world , but you are far away from israel and you dont know how things go over here .

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,911
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I guess Turkey will sooner or later have to join western sanctions or will get sanctioned itself which means no russian nuclear plant for us.
Wouldn’t danctions usually cover new deals Akkuyu is old and being built

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wouldn’t danctions usually cover new deals Akkuyu is old and being built
Well, Germany was also pressured to sanction nord stream 2, i guess it depends on how committed US is to isolating Russia.

L

legionairre

Have you seen the posts saying Europe will buy more gas from Russia than they did before and through Ukraine pipelines?
If that is true, kudos to solidarity among the allies! You know, as well as I do, that certain entities are not likely to enjoy all priviledges:))

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
You never know and you never will , no body thought ukraine will stand a chance against russia .
I know you like israel and western world , but you are far away from israel and you dont know how things go over here .
Actually i have always been saying that Russia is overrated after seeing their performance in Syria, Libya and Karabakh but i never expected them to behave like Congo in Ukraine, that was even a shock to me.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,393
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

No, EU is buying Russian gas.

kimov

Committed member
Reactions
1 408
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Turkey
US intelligence services seem to be working overtime to provide Ukraine the upper hand. It is as if the US is trying to say sorry, we have miserably failed you!
Very naive,
* Russia starting a war against Ukraine is GOOD for American interest since it strengthens NATO by reducing EU/Germany dependence on Russian oil. Now they have to buy VERY expensive American oil/LNG.
* Russia loosing war against Ukraine is GOOD for American interest since it will persuade smaller countries in Asia to seek American protection or even join NATO since Russia is officially a loser now.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,911
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Very naive,
* Russia starting a war against Ukraine is GOOD for American interest since it strengthens NATO by reducing EU/Germany dependence on Russian oil. Now they have to buy VERY expensive American oil/LNG.
* Russia loosing war against Ukraine is GOOD for American interest since it will persuade smaller countries in Asia to seek American protection or even join NATO since Russia is officially a loser now.
And all of that because of incompetent leadership, who finds it easier to invade and feed rebels into destroying any chance of cooperation. Jeltsin picking Putin was a mistake.

Top Bottom