Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Al Dakhil

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
syria
do Eastern European state part of Nato have air defence system that could be send to Ukraine ?

tomthebotfly

Reactions
1 218
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Italy
do Eastern European state part of Nato have air defence system that could be send to Ukraine ?
Poland has got KUB and OSA SAM systems but I don't think any of them have the S-300 or other Soviet long-range SAMs. Providing Western SAMs like the Patriot I believe is out of the question due to the fact it could get captured by Russia and reverse-engineered.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,058
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Zelensky is a liar. Two times now its confirmed that he is just putting oil at the fire.

1. First he placed a tweet where he thanked President Erdogan for closing the Straits. The Turkish FM immediately debunked this and Turkey closed the Straits 1 week later.

2. Second, in the night of thursday he screamed and yelled that the nuclaer central was hit and attacked by Russian artillery and that it would be a bigger disaster than Chernobil. Than it appeared that not the central, but a training facility was attacked, near the central.

Putin and Zelenskey are both scum of the earth. Turkey must stay neutral and must not put a finger in this Slavic mess.

I get what you're saying, but its legitimate that he will use all means and all arguments possible to gather support for his country that is facing Russian invasion and occupation.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Poland has got KUB and OSA SAM systems but I don't think any of them have the S-300 or other Soviet long-range SAMs. Providing Western SAMs like the Patriot I believe is out of the question due to the fact it could get captured by Russia and reverse-engineered.
Are you sure they are capable of that?

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
I am not a Turk , obviously you didn't even bother to look up my avtar. As of Turks don't compare your self to them as in some strange way you try. Your kind is not a factor now , wasn't before neither ever be. A completely non entity. If you could have noticed Turks are, your shilling for someone won't charge that.

GDP suggests otherwise ;) What is Bosnia in comparison to Iraq ?

McCool

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I really hope Turkey passes this period in peace
While it is good to have more recognition in the international stage, I do believe that jeopardising relations with Russia at this point will be a major blow to Turkey. Turkey and Russia are at several odds in Syria, Libya, and Azerbaijan; having such a monolith as an enemy rn is a bad idea
Above all, Akkuyu nuclear reactor must be completed at all costs

Hindk84

Reactions
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Germany

Consulate General of China in Erbil

t6h64Spgnch190u083rfefu7 ·

Consulate General of China in Erbil

Kurdish / Arabic / English
Chin Wang Yi, a member of state council and foreign minister held a telephone discussion with Anthony Blinken on the United States Foreign Minister about China, Ukraine relations. Wang said Ukraine’s issue is something China doesn’t want to see and requested not only focus on addressing the current crisis, but protecting the area’s long-term stability. The Chinese side supports every effort to cause a decrease of displacement and political stability of the situation, and China will continue to speak out and give all its efforts for peace. China encourages direct negotiations between Russia and Ukraine and also encourages US, NATO and European Union to have equal talks with Russia.
ـــــــــــ ـــــــ
House member and Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Saturday held a telephone conversation with U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinkin about China and the United States. Relations and Case of Ukraine. Wang said the development of Ukraine issue is something China does not want to see, urging focus not only on solving the current crisis, but also on maintaining long-term stability in the region. The Chinese side supports every effort to reduce the political escalation and equality of the situation, and China will continue to speak openly and do its best for peace. China is encouraging direct negotiations between Russia and Ukraine, as is encouraging the United States, NATO and the EU to enter into an equal dialogue with Russia.
ـــــــــــ ـــــــ
Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Saturday held a phone conversation with U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken over China-U.S. relations and the Ukraine issue. Wang said that the evolution of the Ukraine issue is something China does not want to see, urging for focusing on not only solving the current crisis, but also maintaining long-term stability of the region. The Chinese side supports every effort conducive to de-escalation and political settlement of the situation, China will continue to speak out and do its best for peace. China encourages direct negotiations between Russia and Ukraine, also encourages the United States, NATO, and the European Union to engage in equal dialogue with Russia.
275198474_3093834114265785_5694716838439118555_n.jpeg

https://www.facebook.com/ChineseconsulateErbil/

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom