Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Can you provide an example of leftists using it? I am not outright saying you are wrong, but I haven't seen it used as anything other than a right wing symbol in Ukraine. In this context, it would be like me saying the swastika is a hindu symbol used by nationalists and left-wingers alike. Context v important

This is the patch, it is a nazi symbol

This is the sun wheel, both a pagan symbol and one appropriated by nationalists

Nobody in the West cares about Azov. They only threaten Russia & not western nations

Most people are tired of "omg they are nazis" virtue signalling

Jewish world & powerful right wing press in anglo saxon countries support Ukraine. Thats all that matters.

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
My little analysis of Russian and Ukrainian armies based on two weeks of war.

Russians have quite well modernized tanks and modern jets. But their jets lack target pods and guided bombs. Even in their own propaganda video there are only dumb bombs:

Thats why whenever Russian jets want to hit some military target they need to come low and became a target for MANPADS.

Russian soldiers lack ceramic vests, knee pads, red dot sights and most important night googles. Russian army is simply unable to lead night offensives which is a standard mode for Western armies.

Russian army does not have normal divisions. Instead they use BTG - battalion tactical groups. Thats very bad for coordination.

The initial Russuan tactics was to advance rapidly from all directions and shock the Ukrainians. As result wheeled vehicles came in front and tanks lagged behind, huge number of wheeled vehicles were destroyed and later significant number of tanks which were left without support. But in south that tactics however worked not bad.

Now Russians came back to their usual modus operandi: slowly wiping everything. The strong side of Russia is that they have very low sensitivity to losses.

There is very little i can tell about the Ukrainian army. It looks to me more like some rebel force rather a conventional army. They can defend territory, make ambushes, but unable to lead mobile warfare. Their air force, air defence, artillery is amature at most.

Ukranian Artillery use has had small effect because they lack the counter battery systems Russia has.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,388
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tommoros is Judgement day, for Russian stock exhange market is going to open....

Whaat will happen?

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,388
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who said that ruski Stock Exchange market will be open?
If ruski said that they will open it then do not bother to answer............ I do not believe to any shits ruski say ........

you can not keep it closed, you need the money for export and import.

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
27 9,839
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
The authorities of the Republic of Poland, after consultations between the President and the Goverment, are ready to deploy – immediately and free of charge – all their MIG-29 jets to the Ramstein Air Base and place them at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America.

At the same time, Poland requests the United States to provide us with used aircraft with corresponding operational capabilities. Poland is ready to immediately establish the conditions of purchase of the planes.

The Polish Government also requests other NATO Allies – owners of MIG-29 jets – to act in the same vein.

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
27 9,839
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Washington (AFP) – President Volodymyr Zelensky said he is no longer pressing for NATO membership for Ukraine, a delicate issue that was one of Russia's stated reasons for invading its pro-Western neighbor.

In another apparent nod aimed at placating Moscow, Zelensky said he is open to "compromise" on the status of two breakaway pro-Russian territories that President Vladimir Putin recognized as independent just before unleashing the invasion on February 24.

"I have cooled down regarding this question a long time ago after we understood that ... NATO is not prepared to accept Ukraine," Zelensky said in an interview aired Monday night on ABC News.

"The alliance is afraid of controversial things, and confrontation with Russia," the president added.

Referring to NATO membership, Zelensky said through an interpreter that he does not want to be president of a "country which is begging something on its knees."

Russia has said it does not want neighboring Ukraine to join NATO, the transatlantic alliance created at the start of the Cold War to protect Europe from the Soviet Union.

In more recent years the alliance has expanded further and further east to take in former Soviet bloc countries, infuriating the Kremlin.

Russia sees NATO enlargement as a threat, as it does the military posture of these new Western allies on its doorstep.

Shortly before he shocked the world by ordering the invasion of Ukraine, Putin recognized as independent two separatist pro-Russian "republics" in eastern Ukraine -- Donetsk and Lugansk -- that have been at war with Kyiv since 2014.

Putin now wants Ukraine, too, to recognize them as sovereign and independent.

When ABC asked him about this Russian demand, Zelensky said he was open to dialogue.
"I'm talking about security guarantees," he said.

He said these two regions "have not been recognized by anyone but Russia, these pseudo republics. But we can discuss and find the compromise on how these territories will live on."

"What is important to me is how the people in those territories are going to live who want to be part of Ukraine, who in Ukraine will say that they want to have them in," Zelensky said.

"So the question is more difficult than simply acknowledging them," the president said.

"This is another ultimatum and we are not prepared for ultimatums. What needs to be done is for President Putin to start talking, start the dialogue instead of living in the informational bubble without oxygen."

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
27 9,839
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
The authorities of the Republic of Poland, after consultations between the President and the Goverment, are ready to deploy – immediately and free of charge – all their MIG-29 jets to the Ramstein Air Base and place them at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America.

At the same time, Poland requests the United States to provide us with used aircraft with corresponding operational capabilities. Poland is ready to immediately establish the conditions of purchase of the planes.

The Polish Government also requests other NATO Allies – owners of MIG-29 jets – to act in the same vein.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom