Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Ukrainian forces have liberated Makariv near Kyiv. This further isolates Russian forces south of the E40 highway.

FOXydF2X0AAhnWY.jpg

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,848
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Russia is destroyed, there will be no need of a 'Turkey' and UN.

Greater Greece and Greater Israel will be the next.

Oh God please destroy Ruussia. Sip sip
Because they will re-locate Turkey and erase Russia from the map?

Hindk84

Reactions
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Germany
There is a difference between battle/s and war. Most of the dear followers upload, links, pictures & videos of destroyed military equipment from both parties and then build the results on it!! If this was the case, we would compare the losses of the Americans in Iraq between the dead and wounded, except for the contractors and mercenaries (security companies) and the rest of the coalition forces (the coalition of Iraq occupation).

This battle is existential for the Russians, Chinese, and Iran on the one hand, and the American model on the other hand, as the leader of the free or Western world, as it was called themselves after World War II.

I am not here to justify the invasion, whatever it was, but in the comparison between one invasion and the other Russians, their goals in this invasion were very clear, in contrast to the common barbaric behavior of the United States, which crushed everything as happened in Iraq and Syria...etc.

The Russians besieged the cities and did not storm/purge them. Rather, they turned to destroy the military resistance support by NATO and paralyzing Ukraine’s defensive ability. They succeeded in their quest and did not advance to the center of Ukraine, the heart of grain cultivation, because they did not want to destroy Ukraine’s agricultural economy or the destruction of Ukraine.

Russian forces have been flexible in the areas of occupation until now, compared to the American popular fashion, that The destruction of the economies of the countries that it occupied, tearing apart the social society theft of their wealth, not to mention the number of casualties caused by their wars. You need to keep100 meters distance away from US forces otherwise you get killed!!

The Americans, when they are attacked or ambushed, shoot indiscriminately and kill everything that moves around their force, and this I witnessed many times in Iraq during my relative's visits

The Russians are on their way to win this war, and there is no doubt that they had losses because of their military plan and NATO unlimited support, but when the circumstances change, we will see the magnitude of the disasters and the change of the Russian plan that America aspires to and hopes to happen to market to the world. This is the true ugly Russian model!

The most important outcome of this war is the birth of a new world system that challenges American domination and divides the world. We are talking about an alternative to Swift, considering the dollar as the only global currency in trade, evaluating the value of currencies on the basis of the dollar, the prices of oil and energy in dollars will emerge that break the old monopoly (possession) and many more

The fall of Kyiv is closer than some think (I see it from the past since Putin's launched his war), but let's see the new world order and its consequences.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
There is a difference between battle/s and war. Most of the dear followers upload, links, pictures & videos of destroyed military equipment from both parties and then build the results on it!! If this was the case, we would compare the losses of the Americans in Iraq between the dead and wounded, except for the contractors and mercenaries (security companies) and the rest of the coalition forces (the coalition of Iraq occupation).

This battle is existential for the Russians, Chinese, and Iran on the one hand, and the American model on the other hand, as the leader of the free or Western world, as it was called themselves after World War II.

I am not here to justify the invasion, whatever it was, but in the comparison between one invasion and the other Russians, their goals in this invasion were very clear, in contrast to the common barbaric behavior of the United States, which crushed everything as happened in Iraq and Syria...etc.

The Russians besieged the cities and did not storm/purge them. Rather, they turned to destroy the military resistance support by NATO and paralyzing Ukraine’s defensive ability. They succeeded in their quest and did not advance to the center of Ukraine, the heart of grain cultivation, because they did not want to destroy Ukraine’s agricultural economy or the destruction of Ukraine.

Russian forces have been flexible in the areas of occupation until now, compared to the American popular fashion, that The destruction of the economies of the countries that it occupied, tearing apart the social society theft of their wealth, not to mention the number of casualties caused by their wars. You need to keep100 meters distance away from US forces otherwise you get killed!!

The Americans, when they are attacked or ambushed, shoot indiscriminately and kill everything that moves around their force, and this I witnessed many times in Iraq during my relative's visits

The Russians are on their way to win this war, and there is no doubt that they had losses because of their military plan and NATO unlimited support, but when the circumstances change, we will see the magnitude of the disasters and the change of the Russian plan that America aspires to and hopes to happen to market to the world. This is the true ugly Russian model!

The most important outcome of this war is the birth of a new world system that challenges American domination and divides the world. We are talking about an alternative to Swift, considering the dollar as the only global currency in trade, evaluating the value of currencies on the basis of the dollar, the prices of oil and energy in dollars will emerge that break the old monopoly (possession) and many more

The fall of Kyiv is closer than some think (I see it from the past since Putin's launched his war), but let's see the new world order and its consequences.
What a lemonade .To add , you visited your relatives in Iraq and your country of origin is Germany? Another Shrugi ?

Last edited:

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,805
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

I do not understand what you talking about.
But one thing is repeated here america did that and this and other but russian did that .......................
It is tipical of russian or russian wannabe people to say the same thing over and over and over like zombi.

So please spare us BLA BLA BLA......................

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom