GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
To add prespective:
FOaDD32WUAYTT5L

Before this war western media especially the extreme left/right entities were relatively pro-putin and anti Ukraine. When Turkey was supplying drones to Ukraine the west was against it and condemned Turkey for it.

The only consistent nation that had an anti-russia approach was really the UK in the west.

When the Turks downed a russian jet the west sided with Russia in the media sphere.

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
One of the ideologists of the war in Ukraine, Igor Strelkov about the war with Ukraine https://vk.com/id711300862?z=video711300862_456239024/2ed45d6b1688fc6fe2/pl_wall_711300862
Almost a month of hostilities - what's next?
He says that the Russian army has lost the pace of the offensive. For Russia, there is still 1 month left before the brilliant green comes, the greenery blooms, using which the Ukrainian partisans will operate in the rear and along the supply routes of the Russians.
- Russia can no longer act effectively in all directions at once. Therefore, he must create shock groups in one place in order to surround the Ukrainian military forces in the east.
- There are not enough military personnel to control everything that happens.
- It is necessary to announce a partial mobilization of the male population of Russia under 30 years old.
- Retreat means the defeat of Russia.
- Victory can only be achieved by the complete occupation of Ukraine.
- We need to call for volunteers. But they warn that Putin does not like overly independent people. He needs obedient slaves, executors of his will.
- The offensive towards Kyiv was a mistake, there are forests and urban conditions that give a bonus to the defenders. But these mistakes can still be corrected.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Before this war western media especially the extreme left/right entities were relatively pro-putin and anti Ukraine. When Turkey was supplying drones to Ukraine the west was against it and condemned Turkey for it.

The only consistent nation that had an anti-russia approach was really the UK in the west.

When the Turks downed a russian jet the west sided with Russia in the media sphere.
Did they? My memory might be hazy but I didn't see any overall support for Russia when the plane was downed. Most Western media was fully OK with Turkey defending its borders, merely cautioning that this shouldn't escalate.

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Why not according to plan? Vladimir Kvachkov

The fact that our troops did in Ukraine is an outstanding achievement from the point of view of military art, and they cannot do more. And where is the strategic deployment of the armed forces asked? In the end, in the idea, the second echelons should be entered into battle, a reserve was introduced. Where are they? And I will tell you now where they are. They killed, they were destroyed by Putin during their reforms called Serdyukovs. Serdyukov did not conduct any reforms in the armed forces. It made Putin's hands across Serdyukov. Serdyukov does not even know the difference between the division and the division. He was instructed to destroy the Soviet army. And destroy the Soviet spirit, destroy the Soviet system. And what was that? And I remind you that now catastrophically lacks the Russian army. This is the second strategic echelon. In the Soviet Army there were 3 types of parts, this is part of constant readiness, part of the abbreviated composition and part of the personnel. So you understand part of the frames. I was in such a part of frames in the village near the city of Tashkent after leaving Afghanistan. In this division, the staff was about 40 or 50 officers, and a person out of 30 or 40 soldiers, I did not speak mistakenly, because in addition to protecting warehouses, they no longer had the task. Their part of the frames stood in endless hangars, in a warehouse tens of thousands of tons of fuel. Division can fight for 2 months. Division of the abbreviated composition is when one regiment is deployed, and one stands for a frame. Therefore, in the Soviet Army it was stipulated that initially included in the division of a permanent composition, then the division of the abbreviated composition, then the division of personnel. Everything was destroyed by a citizen Putin. The whole system was destroyed. All this technique, brought to the storage base, and now tell me what will happen to the car, which was locked on the storage base of 10-15 or 20 years? A huge number of tanks in warehouses is not a division and shelves.

Top Bottom