Sinan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
LOL

Are you serious?

Russians have razed Mariupol to the ground, literally regardless of how many civilians were killed, maimed or pushed away from their homes and you're talking about people's lives? Is that a joke?

Russian Orthodox Church head has declared this a "Holy War" and one of your head priests says "genocide in order". You've killed thousands upon thousands of civilians, specifically targeting hospitals, food queues, schools, and lately theatres with over 300 people with children seeking shelter and your air force obliterated them.
Don't waste your breath.

Russians says that all these are propaganda and not real. They deny everything, there is no reason to talk with them.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,054
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
LOL

Are you serious?

Russians have razed Mariupol to the ground, literally regardless of how many civilians were killed, maimed or pushed away from their homes and you're talking about people's lives? Is that a joke?

Russian Orthodox Church head has declared this a "Holy War" and one of your head priests says "genocide in order". You've killed thousands upon thousands of civilians, specifically targeting hospitals, food queues, schools, and lately theatres with over 300 people with children seeking shelter and your air force obliterated them.

Pretty disgraceful how the Russian orthodox church sanctions the murder of other Orthodox Christians. Majority of Ukrainians are orthodox christian.

But I guess they are heretics or infidels.

Its easy to declare anybody a heretic.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
One thing i have give soviet propaganda, they had the world believing much of the hype. Even though everyone knows Russia lies non-stop, they still managed to make people believe they had this powerful military. Not only is that false but their military is an absolute joke outside of nuclear deterrent. If i hadn't seen what's been transpiring in Ukraine i wouldn't have believed it.

Chernobyl-Quotes-16.jpg

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu replied very well to that American journalost of CNBC. She repeated her question about Russian olichargs stalling their money and yachts in Turkey.

Cavusoglu said that when millions of Afghans and Syrians were coming to Turkey and the government spent 50 billion dollars to shelter and feed them, no one talked about that money.

But now they are discussing Russisn money coming into Turkey. Cavusoglu stated also that Turkey isnt a part of this war and that everyone can visit and invest in Turkey within international law. The US journalist was not satisfied with his answers.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Palestinians dont like when we talk about other places where Muslims get oppressed because they believe it steals their lime light.

too much ignorance and false statements in this comment and in other comments in general . I wrote a very long reply but I deleted it because unlike you I don't want to make my country the center of universe in ukriane-russia war thread .

But I advise you to educate your self before saying such thing . You and me are muslim immigrants in non-islamic country with citizen ( in general ) are unaware of what's is really going on . one wrong opinion like what you wrote and congrats, a new islam hater is born as a result of an ignorant muslim .

Whats the crazy thing anybody who turned Muslim centuries ago were not called Arab or Persian but were called Turks.

Anybody who converted to Islam were called as Turning Turk or becoming a Turk.

as I said , you really don't know what you are talking about . please read on the term ( Grand Turco ) before you make such nonsense

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
The work of TOS-1A "Solntsepek" of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in Kamenka, Chernihiv region

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,859
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Look at the difference between how Russian and Ukrainian army operates. Ukrainian armored vehicles and tanks advancing with the support of infantry. Look at their displacements. Compare this with Russian and Kadyrov's clowns.

Difference between NATO training and Soviet training. The Russians are stuck in the Cold-War Era.

There is a reason Russia took the causalties it did in Syria. News of rebels ambushing and killing Russian soldiers and even officers weren't rare.
Also one of the reasons Russia tolerated Iran in Syria. Why have your own men be butchered when you can throw bodies of another country into the meatgrinder while your own men bomb children and civilians buying food. :)

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,859
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Maybe he can fight the dictators his country loves so much in Saudi Arabia, Egypt and UAE.

Just couple days ago one of his top generals voiced the intention of selling F-15 to one of those dictatorships.
Same general btw who behind doors most likely pushes for sanctions and embargos on one of its most important NATO Allies.

Is Biden gonna deal with that general too? Or are dictatorships cool as long as we they act in the interest of the US and Israel?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom