Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I do like the design to be honest.

A129 was the perfect choice but damn I never knew the TSK was close to getting the AH1Z viper.
Italy was the only one of our allies agreeing to our terms and thanks to our terms we are where we are.
Many countries have copied our way in defence deals.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,782
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Posing with "captured" already expended NLAWs and AT4
russian dumb soldier........... All of ATGM are already used on russian junks from Ukraine army, they left only plastics behind....
This russian soldier is posting pictures with West type of ATGM and Hi think that people which will see this pictures are dumb like him :)
People will not know that all of them are already used

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
FPdWxbCX0AwqYsL

Aassdimenso

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The Russian army are monsters and they all deserve the worst death, now not all of them are like this, but those who took part, organized it, or even was an eye witness and let it happen, or even those who thought it was wrong and were disgusted but still didn’t do anything, those are the ones that need a slow death (e.g., by skinned them alive or burned them alive), so the strong sting can always stay with them in the afterlife, as a reminder to never forget how it was when you forgot what a human was.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,557
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Many in the West are shocked about the massacres in the towns Russians retreated from yet I am not surprised even a bit. That is just what Russians do best and have been doing everywhere and every single time. Only this time we have smartphones and internet so we can all see their true face and animalistic behavior in all of it's "glory". For a month now we witness a barbaric act after another, day after day, hour after hour. A true sick mindset that is a result of hundreds of years of alcoholism, serfdom, anti- humanism... And the worst of it all is that they don't feel ashamed about it even though they see it with their own eyes too. And those who feel shame and are against this crazy War are just thrown into jail.

Hopefully more and more weaponry and supplies will be sent to Ukraine. As far as I know hundreds of thousands of volunteers are ready to fight but Ukraine just doesn't have the equipment to turn them into a battle force so right now even small things like AK47, camo, helmets, bullets, RPGs and MRE can be a big force multiplier for Ukraine.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom