what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
A worthy speech! Insulting Russians has become a habit for some and is taken for granted. Representatives of such civilized countries do not put themselves in the best light, demonstrating their hatred and dislike for some, they themselves become barbarians and savages. Emotions must be appropriate, otherwise they will make you weak, and people will not be interested in discussing anything with you

Its 10-20 new pages of content in here every time I log in, so please feel free to report if you see something.

And in general, everybody please remain civil and no insults or name-calling.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,479
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
From 3 to 6 months, depending on the complexity of the technique. This is very little
Actually operating (shooting) the artillery requires very little training for the artillery crew , in fact they will be pleased with the fact that the CAESAR uses digital fire control for fire solution, unlike most Ukraine's artillery which uses manual calculations.

The gun artillery itself are mounted on a relatively simple and maintenance friendly 6x6 truck.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Exclusive: EU document reveals the value of assets frozen under Russian sanctions per member state.
It reveals wide differences. As of April 5:
We already knew that OlafScholz is sabotaging sanctions on russia and sabotaging weapon deliveries for Ukraine...
now we also find out he is sabotaging asset freezes

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
Its 10-20 new pages of content in here every time I log in, so please feel free to report if you see something.

And in general, everybody please remain civil and no insults or name-calling.
I came to this forum to learn Western news, which is not in the Russian media, and also to learn a lot of opinions of Western people. The desire to learn more information from both sides in order to get closer to the truth prompted me to study Russian and Western forums. I respect the citizens of Europe and America and will always listen to their opinion. But when I read this mountain of garbage about hostility to Russians, I understand that we were not deceived by Russian propaganda, we are really hated in the West. This becomes clear when you read the posts, and it's not even about the war, the war only freed the bonds of hatred. I would like to find more adequate thoughts and less insults. Thank you for your involvement

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
Actually operating (shooting) the artillery requires very little training for the artillery crew , in fact they will be pleased with the fact that the CAESAR uses digital fire control for fire solution, unlike most Ukraine's artillery which uses manual calculations.

The gun artillery itself are mounted on a relatively simple and maintenance friendly 6x6 truck.
Caesar, ATGM and MANPADS are probably enough for 2-4 weeks of training. For tracked vehicles from 3 to 6 months of continuous practice in driving and managing important elements.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Stepan Bandura

Reactions
Nation of residence
Singapore
Nation of origin
Ukraine
But when I read this mountain of garbage about hostility to Russians, I understand that we were not deceived by Russian propaganda, we are really hated in the West.
Oh, but how did it happen 🤷? If only there was any single reason...
Can't you really see cause-and-effect relationships between barbaric atrocities of ruzzian people during this war (and before) and level of russophobia in the world?

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
Caesar, ATGM and MANPADS are probably enough for 2-4 weeks of training. For tracked vehicles from 3 to 6 months of continuous practice in driving and managing important elements.
The training should include not only the operation (shooting). The serviceman must know how the equipment works and what malfunctions may occur during operation. It is also necessary to teach quick repair during operation, the soldier must know how quickly those elements that can be easily repaired in the field can be repaired. I wouldn't want to lose a combat unit due to a minor malfunction. It also takes time to learn

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
Oh, but how did it happen 🤷? If only there was any single reason...
Can't you really see cause-and-effect relationships between barbaric atrocities of ruzzian people during this war (and before) and level of russophobia in the world?
When the crime is proven, the guilty soldiers should be punished for this war crime. I don't see anything to do with Russophobia. Accusing the whole nation of individual criminals is not serious, and if you are an adult adequate person, you should learn this. But while the investigation is underway, your position is shaky

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain

Maybe Mr Scholz is doing it's numbers trying to not hurt german industry with expensive gas or having to buy electricity to France.... which is hardly understandable when almost all Europe has lost the fear of providing military material of greater importance to Ukraine.
Being in the right place with the right actitude is very important, we are speaking about thousands of inocent lives and the security in EU for the next decades.

Will it worth not making to much noise and protect your factories?, when people realizes that doesn't want to support german industry for example not buying new german electric cars, knowing Donbas is full of lithium and Ukraine will be an EU country soon, it could be the worst marketing campaign for Germany, being concerned more with money and not with peoples good wills.

Scholz do it now!

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I came to this forum to learn Western news, which is not in the Russian media, and also to learn a lot of opinions of Western people. The desire to learn more information from both sides in order to get closer to the truth prompted me to study Russian and Western forums. I respect the citizens of Europe and America and will always listen to their opinion. But when I read this mountain of garbage about hostility to Russians, I understand that we were not deceived by Russian propaganda, we are really hated in the West. This becomes clear when you read the posts, and it's not even about the war, the war only freed the bonds of hatred. I would like to find more adequate thoughts and less insults. Thank you for your involvement

Don't play the victim, you are not victim.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
Where are Vitaly's Airpods ? Are them sill in one piece ?

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The training should include not only the operation (shooting). The serviceman must know how the equipment works and what malfunctions may occur during operation. It is also necessary to teach quick repair during operation, the soldier must know how quickly those elements that can be easily repaired in the field can be repaired. I wouldn't want to lose a combat unit due to a minor malfunction. It also takes time to learn
You are a genius, I learn a lot from you. Seemingly Russian army is missing you, you are very strong in what apparently they are weak. Frunze and Voroshilov academies are crying for you

Last edited:

Stepan Bandura

Reactions
Nation of residence
Singapore
Nation of origin
Ukraine
When the crime is proven, the guilty soldiers should be punished for this war crime. I don't see anything to do with Russophobia. Accusing the whole nation of individual criminals is not serious, and if you are an adult adequate person, you should learn this. But while the investigation is underway, your position is shaky
Whole war is a crime, therefore whole country is guilty. No need your philosophy, you've got zero moral grounds. That's it.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom