Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
🔴 Russia shot down the Ukrainian Bayraktar TB-2 near Donbass.
PS: Russians may have been found a way to deal the Bayraktar problem as downed numbers (confirmed ones) suddenly started to increase.

Ukrainians are expending them on deep attacks in Russia.

Pretty wasteful to be honest. As much as Russia has been taking L's with the war coming to its country its expending the TB2s.

E

Era_shield

🔴 Russia shot down the Ukrainian Bayraktar TB-2 near Donbass.
PS: Russians may have been found a way to deal the Bayraktar problem as downed numbers (confirmed ones) suddenly started to increase.
I've yet to see a single frag mark on any of the "downed" TB2s. Also be mindful of the fact that some of them are the same wreckage moved to a different location and claimed as another kill, especially the past few days.

tracer

Reactions
1 302
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Sweden

Pretty good summary of the air war, the challenges of the russian air force, the ground war in the east and some geopolitical consequences with Justin Bronk from RUSI. The first four minutes or so are skippable, Mooch is an ex F-14 pilot, so he is pretty excited about TopGun Maverick.

You

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
United States of America
Ukraine has the right to attack the territory of Russia - British Ministry of Defense
View attachment 43157

British Defense Minister Ben Wallace said that Ukraine has every right to attack Russian territory - London does not mind if Western weapons are used for this.

Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Armed Services James Happy added that weapons from the West even have the range needed to do so. 😉
this should be obvious

You

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
United States of America
russian culture teaching good values DO NOT EXIST.
When you able to live or be with russian for some time you will understand that they are not evolved as other normal people.
I mean good values are not part of their political, social, military living...
Example: when they speak to other person is always rude "word" in sentence "blyad", "suka" ......
At end raschism putin do not care about them. He promise them denazification and kill all who are against russians.
russian people are happy and agree with this. pools showed 84% approval.

for example kadirov pay 1 bag potatoes
....yes, some cultures are not conducive to advancement, learning, etc etc ....but some people think it's racism, hate, etc when you say things like that --but it's not
..kids usually grow up like their parents--with their values, work or lack thereof values, etc --so the cycle continues

You

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
United States of America
Thing is, Russian doctrine still keeps an escalation rung below strategic nuclear war, something called "theatre" or tactical nuclear strikes. 203mm artillery shells or rockets with a 2-10 KT yield. NATO had those in their inventory as well in the 80's but got rid of them during one of the disarmament rounds.
In fact, NATO doctrine allowed for first use of tac-nukes at that time, but that has changed now.

So there is a disparity in escalation that could possibly be exploited by the russian regime where they would use a single nuke against something in Ukraine. If that happens NATO would have to escalate even further into strategic nuclear war territory. So the question turns into, would NATO start a full scale nuclear war?

Any sane person would never take those odds, but then I sincerely doubt there is a sane person in charge of russia right now.
...the US, NATO countries could inflict critical, ''just as much'' damage with conventional smart weapons, if the Russians used tactical nukes ...they wouldn't have to retaliate with a nuke
..we have to ask the question: what would be Russia's objective in using a ''single'' nuke in the Ukraine? to scare the West?
....would it be a full scale nuke war? or would it be contained to a single or few nukes exchanged?

You

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
United States of America
People are wondering why Ukrainians fighting so hard compared to the Afghans who surrendered to the Taliban.

Because one has a national identity and other is a society rife with tribalism and clans.

Thats why Afghanistan is not a nation because it has different ethnic groups so many times people tried to centre kabul while average rural person has no allegiance to kabul but to his tribe or clan.
yes, you are spot on! the Afghans had 3 heads of state changes in a very short time, with murders and coups involved = very unstable--this is akin to how South Vietnam's government was = very unstable with murders and coups involved = country unstable

You

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
United States of America
As the Ukrainians escalate the conflict attacking places inside Russia and Transnistria, it shows for me once again that the Russians have been totally justified in going to war against Ukraine, and if they push to Moldova, that too is totally justified. As the Ukrainians get increasingly desperate and move to escalate and unconventional means, it is a very dangerous time, with vast amounts of money and arms for the west, leading to a much less stable more fractured situation. Which would well lead to the Russians attacking NATO directly and cutting off Europe from energy totally. Both these thing at the same time would destroy Europe as we know it.

I have been shocked by the actions of the Ukrainians attacking Russia directly and now Transnistria, in the Troubles the Loyalists did a few major attack in the Republic, it was widely opposed and seen as an unwanted escalation. The fact the western governments who control the Ukrainians aren't making this clear is very scary and leads to nothing positive. The Ukrainians are getting so rich off this war, while Europe will suffer and the Ukrainian people are suffering too. All so some families can get rich off it. Sad. Also I am very sorry for all the British people who will be killed by the Russians too, they should been in Ukraine, they should come back home. I also see many videos of Ukrainian troops killed by the Russians, with no hope of drawing, they are just been massacred at this point. Totally out gunned and out maneuvered. If the Ukrainian government and western governments had any sense of humanity, they would be deescalating and suing for peace with Russia, not escalating.

As I have said before, I am anti-American, not pro-Russian. So I hope I don't get the usual Russian shill comments.
that's like saying Poland started WW2 --or the US was aggressive toward Japan in WW2

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
...the US, NATO countries could inflict critical, ''just as much'' damage with conventional smart weapons, if the Russians used tactical nukes ...they wouldn't have to retaliate with a nuke
..we have to ask the question: what would be Russia's objective in using a ''single'' nuke in the Ukraine? to scare the West?
....would it be a full scale nuke war? or would it be contained to a single or few nukes exchanged?
That's my thought, using nukes would put even more the rest of the world against them, west could retaliate with conventional weapons, I think it will be more effective in the psychological warfare and narrative against the Russians.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
that's like saying Poland started WW2 --or the US was aggressive toward Japan in WW2

After learning about what imperial japan has done.

Im happy the Americans nuked them.

Imperial Japan makes Isis terrorists look like boy scouts.

M

Manomed

russian SU-34 junk with west add-on in order to able to navigate
Is this your glorious Russian tech? @clonda

Here is cocpit of a real jet
1651412327588.png

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They were also using old soviet telephone lines the Russians.

Even use civilian walkie talkies which their signal gets picked up.

The Russians are behind in every thing hence the heavy casualties.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,747
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think this makes 4th or 5th crashed and downed TB2 so far. We know %100 sure from the official Ukraine document that Ukraine requested 3 TB2 drones from Turkiye to replace the lost ones. There are a dozen pictures circulating around all belonging to the same crashed TB2 that is carried around and taken shots from different angles.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom