Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
Maybe we should all get our information from Chinese sources? I heard they're very reliable.
Official Chinese data in regards to UAF and RF losses are not available to my knowledge.
Chinese think-tanks and government close organizations however seem to share the estimates of Western think-tanks.

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
it seems Russian A-A missiles are not as bad as we thought , launched at 65km , Rmax ~ 70km . They even seem to loft like AMRAAMs
in DCS the vanilla AA-12 has a range of 40km at best ( mach 1.1 , 6000m , hot targets) advertised range is 80 km.
I would even go as far to state, that Russian stuff isn't bad or worse then NATO stuff.
It seems the primary issue is, that Russia is plagued with is the incompleteness of it's equipment - lack of substantial accessories. E.g. tanks with the fixtures for Reactive armor, but no charges or fillings to come with. lack of maintenance and parts for avionics , e.g. Russian pilots incorporating their mobiles to act as GPS support.
So yes - factually they have a "huge" problem to make their weapons/systems perform as to what they were/are initially designed for or capable off doing.
If I am not mistaken, the annual defense budget of France and Germany equals that of Russia. And approx. 80% of the Bundeswehrstuff (the worlds best;)) are a factual no-go, due to.......

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,814
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
PLEASE WATCH IT........
IT is ITALIA one of Most watched news channel DID LIVE BROADCAST between news team in Italia and and news team in russia. IT IS MORE one of russian side team
invited MOST BRUTAL PROPAGANDA guy from russia ( on the right side of video).

What happend is that Italian news team just made Fucking HARD talking LIVE about what Kremlin represent to the world :D

Definitely one of the most impressive scene ever seen on Italian TV so far

Zaki

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
How many times people will repeat again and again ...............................putin is evil thug, he is only care for invasion of other countries....killing, suffering, pain, dead, blackmail world that he is not to blame.
Always invasion country is to blame, because they resist to russian NAZI.

Putin has a history of brutal invasions. From Chechnya to Syria... He has shed blood everywhere. I really don't understand why people like him so much, i think its the hatred against the US that wants people to like Putin

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
Putin has a history of brutal invasions. From Chechnya to Syria... He has shed blood everywhere. I really don't understand why people like him so much, i think its the hatred against the US that wants people to like Putin
Here you can see a bit of Putin's technics. It's not way more different than some dark eras.

And maybe threatening the lives of his own ppl who might be against him and for sure the rest of the world:

"WFP’s analysis found that 276 million people worldwide were already facing acute hunger at the start of 2022. That number is expected to rise by 47 million people if the conflict in Ukraine continues, with the steepest rises in sub-Saharan Africa."

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,408
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
it seems Russian A-A missiles are not as bad as we thought , launched at 65km , Rmax ~ 70km . They even seem to loft like AMRAAMs
in DCS the vanilla AA-12 has a range of 40km at best ( mach 1.1 , 6000m , hot targets) advertised range is 80 km.
Many people said that the Su-27 shot down yesterday is a result of Ukraine blue on blue. I don't think so. There no smoke nearby and the Pilot seems unaware that missile is flying his way.

My guess is that the RWR no longer work. Prolly because its an old school Su-27P ?

Modern jets with digital jammers and countermeasures system will fare much much better.

But still that's a score for the R-77…

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,081
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am become more and more surprised HOW MUCH low and lowest German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Lies goes............JUST WAOOOOOO :rolleyes:

Is he study Lenin??

Germany pledged 1 billion € to Ukraine, thats not including the modest equipment pledges.

Also, the translation is taken out of context and wrong. He says no one gives as much as Germany, except for some countries such as the US. Nothing good has ever come out of something called Visegard.

F-6 enthusiast

Reactions
1 595
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
My guess is that the RWR no longer work. Prolly because its an old school Su-27P ?
i think it could be malfunctions (lack of maintenance ) , i believe the SPO-15 should be capable of distinguishing whether a lock is an air launch or surface launch and the general direction (not more than that). My assumption is that the SPO-15 is standard in most soviet era jets

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
Germany pledged 1 billion € to Ukraine, thats not including the modest equipment pledges.

Also, the translation is taken out of context and wrong. He says no one gives as much as Germany, except for some countries such as the US. Nothing good has ever come out of something called Visegard.
Could be Visegard, but Germany, as european leader, can do much more than it's doing right now.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,851
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Could be Visegard, but Germany, as european leader, can do much more than it's doing right now.

They do nothing. They know, Realpolitik very well. Ukraine war comes to an end and Putin is going to create facts. Germans want not ennoy or confront Russians, because of bilateral business. Same goes for France. Listen to Macron's last speech. Germans give a f*** of Ukraines. As France do.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom