Reactions
7 699
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia

1668279145731-png.181648

Translation:
Dear #Ukrainians, please behave while we're gone.
Don't forget you're on the territory of the Russian Empire!
We're on a vacation and we'll be back soon.

1. Don't bite the furniture
2. Don't shit on the floor
3. Don't disturb the bystanders
4. Don't bark at night
5. Make sure the doors stay closed, the winds are harsh!
6. We suggest you tidy your rooms while we're gone.
Each room has a portrait of our president V.V.#Putin, make sure to kiss it!
We'll come to check on you!

PS. Make sure you kiss the flag and sing the anthem of the #Russian Federation each morning!!

With love, special forces of the Russian Federation!

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/16305345
The first contract for the production of a batch of Zircons was signed in the summer of 2021, the source said.

MOSCOW, 12 November. /TASS/. The Russian military department has ordered an additional batch of the latest Zircon hypersonic missiles from industry. This was reported to TASS by a source close to the ministry.
“As already reported, the first contract for the production of a batch of Zircons was signed in the summer of 2021. “An additional contract will be signed this fall,” he said, without giving an exact date. According to the agency’s interlocutor, the additional contract deals with several dozen missiles with a deadline of 2023.

TASS does not have official confirmation of this information.

Previously, state tests of the Zircon were carried out from a surface carrier - the frigate Admiral of the Fleet of the Soviet Union Gorshkov. In 2021, tests of the missile from an underwater carrier, the Severodvinsk nuclear submarine, also began. In early November, TASS reported that a mobile launcher for a coastal missile system with a Zirkon hypersonic missile had already been developed and manufactured in hardware.
"Zircon" was developed and produced in the Reutov NPO Mashinostroeniya (part of the Tactical Missiles Corporation, a member of the Russian Union of Mechanical Engineers).

Last edited:

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,295
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The second strongest army in the world is in retreat and Russians are happy cause they've "ploinked" a Ukrainian tank and one of them has a coping sense of humour.
I have never heard so much :poop: ever before!

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 699
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
The second strongest army in the world is in retreat and Russians are happy cause they've "ploinked" a Ukrainian tank and one of them has a coping sense of humour.
I have never heard so much :poop: ever before!
Dont get me wrong I mean there are more videos and pictures of ukrainian equipment getting destroyed than just one tank as we speak now but of course you know moderators dont want me flooding this place with too many tweets and posts. I will tell you what you can screenshot this as my promise to be a pro-NATO fanboy with all you guys but these 3 conditions have to be met.

1. Russia ordering 100k additional troops on top of the 318k reserves they called on for mobiliziation: They had like 100k-120k forces or so in the operation, they underestimated the situation and got like 318k reserves. so roughly like 400k-450K, While our boy Zelensky stated in May 21 that he had like 700k ukrainian troops which of course foreign volunteers could have jumped in later. If they order these troops this means that their land forces despite us seeing a small fraction of it can never go toe to toe with NATO around an equal footing, and they have fucked up again underestimating the situation which at this point shows their higher ups dont know what they are doing which will finally confirm it if they order these amount of troops. However this condition could be broken if another army lets say poland decides to fully mobilize next.

2. Russia signing a peace deal and only taking some or no territory from Ukraine.

3. Ukrainians taking Mariupol: Ever since the Septermber offensive and this November offensive of Ukrainians making gains, something rubbed me the wrong way and that is they keep on doing alot of construction projects in Mariupol from residential building apartments to a huge fire house supplied with new Kamaz fire trucks despite all these offensives Ukraine took. It must be really an absolute guarantee that they believe despite these offensives that Ukraine wont get that far. The DPR leader is there taking selfies and shit I guess he must know from the higher ups that Mariupol wont get taken over since Russians dont spend money on projects for nothing if they get destroyed or taken over later by Ukraine.

However i will chill here occassionaly or start making more articles at the knowledge repository over at india defense net.

busdriver

Reactions
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland

1668279145731-png.181648

Translation:
Dear #Ukrainians, please behave while we're gone.
Don't forget you're on the territory of the Russian Empire!
We're on a vacation and we'll be back soon.

1. Don't bite the furniture
2. Don't shit on the floor
3. Don't disturb the bystanders
4. Don't bark at night
5. Make sure the doors stay closed, the winds are harsh!
6. We suggest you tidy your rooms while we're gone.
Each room has a portrait of our president V.V.#Putin, make sure to kiss it!
We'll come to check on you!

PS. Make sure you kiss the flag and sing the anthem of the #Russian Federation each morning!!

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/16305345
The first contract for the production of a batch of Zircons was signed in the summer of 2021, the source said.

MOSCOW, 12 November. /TASS/. The Russian military department has ordered an additional batch of the latest Zircon hypersonic missiles from industry. This was reported to TASS by a source close to the ministry.
“As already reported, the first contract for the production of a batch of Zircons was signed in the summer of 2021. “An additional contract will be signed this fall,” he said, without giving an exact date. According to the agency’s interlocutor, the additional contract deals with several dozen missiles with a deadline of 2023.

TASS does not have official confirmation of this information.

Previously, state tests of the Zircon were carried out from a surface carrier - the frigate Admiral of the Fleet of the Soviet Union Gorshkov. In 2021, tests of the missile from an underwater carrier, the Severodvinsk nuclear submarine, also began. In early November, TASS reported that a mobile launcher for a coastal missile system with a Zirkon hypersonic missile had already been developed and manufactured in hardware.
"Zircon" was developed and produced in the Reutov NPO Mashinostroeniya (part of the Tactical Missiles Corporation, a member of the Russian Union of Mechanical Engineers).

a pathetic attempt to cover up the fact that they had to get the fuck out of there or the Ukrainians would make chops out of them

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 699
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
a pathetic attempt to cover up the fact that they had to get the fuck out of there or the Ukrainians would make chops out of them
well its not like the war is done and over since it seems they are still taking over other places in Ukraine. Hope you guys atleast keep this place updated with other news than talking about kherson for a week or two.

busdriver

Reactions
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland
well its not like the war is done and over since it seems they are still taking over other places in Ukraine. Hope you guys atleast keep this place updated with other news than talking about kherson for a week or two.
of course, we are waiting for the wunderwaffe of the russian fuhrer, which will soon change the course of the war

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah, those forces are really special, we know that by now.
But cool speeches a side, what do you think about the retreat of worlds seconds army against a country like ukraine thats really not known for its military history, i for one would be worried about the state of it given its performance in the last couple months.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,070
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russia's black sea is becoming weaker day by day.

After the war will Russia send ita fleets from the Baltic and Pacific to reinforce the black sea?

Russian navy has really gone weaken. If they reinforce the black sea with ships from the baltic and the pacific.

This will leave the baltic and the pacific undefendable.

We are witnessing the Russian navy collapsing it will take decades to rebuild and modernise.

Black sea fleet has become really inactive that Russians themselves admitted they are no longer top dog in the black sea.

What the Turks need is the Ukrainians to take back Crimea.

If the Russians lose Crimea their dream of having dozens of warm water ports in the black sea amd the mediterean is dying off.

Warm water ports is like manifest destiny to the Russians now its getting slowly reduced.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,070
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
russian clerics creating an Orthodox Private Military Company with the name "St. Andrew's Cross"
Purpose -> killing, especially civilians

Using religious fanatics as Pmcs worked so well in history.

We seen how these religious fanatics kill their own people just because they sinned.

Russians are orthodox christians they will go and kill their own Orthodox Christian brothers and sisters in Ukraine.

Then again most Russian posters I seen never recognise Ukrainians as Orthodox Christians.

Same story with Serbs when it came to Orthodox Christian Albanians.

They did not recognise them as such to legimatise their killings.

Their whole religious bs is just ultra nationalism with a religious cover.

These idiots have already violated their own religious tenets.

It makes sense every religion in this planet have their own Takfiris.

Last edited:

Skipper

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
United States of America
As far as I can figure, everyone's just drawing back and making preparations for winter warfare. Both Ukraine and Russia have harsh winters and they both know they have to prepare for the coming months. Nobody is expecting the war to be over soon. Kherson was a good objective for Russia but now they've lost the regional capital. Also keeping Kherson in the news for a while is good for Ukrainian morale.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,814
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,070
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Another savagery from russian to russian soldier.

Published an execution of a comrade named Yevgeny Nuzhin after he returned from a prisoner exchange.
russians accused him of treason because he gave an interview to the Ukrainians.
He was killed with a Sledgehammer + cling film

A good wagner is a dead wagner.

I hope all wagners get what they deserve.

No mercy and no quarter. These heartless monsters even kill their own.

Putin's 3 Day War

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Another savagery from russian to russian soldier.

Published an execution of a comrade named Yevgeny Nuzhin after he returned from a prisoner exchange.
russians accused him of treason because he gave an interview to the Ukrainians.
He was killed with a Sledgehammer + cling film

Honestly as long as they are brutally murdering each other everything is good. But what a dope for returning back to Russia as if he didnt know the character of his own people.

Top Bottom