Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

busdriver

Reactions
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland
Busdriver said; "Well, I don't see the West weakening rapidly. On the contrary, the western countries are more united and their resolve in supporting Ukraine against Russia stronger than ever."

The psychology of classical western thought. They do not accept any negativity. They are white, the rest is black.

Maybe it was like you said in the first 4 months at the beginning of the war. But gradually, thoughts changed as people faced life and economic difficulties. Especially Europeans, as they experience the effects of the USA's games on them, their objections increase.

The latest credit suisse bank is reportedly heading towards crisis. The USA has decided to subsidize domestic companies, Europe says this is a declaration of economic war and objects. If this decision does not change, the economic order in the North Atlantic Group will be disturbed in a short time.

In Europe, there is an electricity problem in industry and residences, there is a production problem, inflation is increasing. Energy prices and, accordingly, production costs are constantly increasing.

Interest rates are rising. People have heating problems. The strikes begin. Is this the strengthening west and its unity you are talking about?

If this war lasts for 1 more year, first Europe and then the USA will go back economically and socially.

In the long run, if the westerners can't seize the fixed assets of the Russians in the financial system, they will no longer support Ukraine.
No, it's the other way around. You just look for the signs of the West weakening completely ignoring problems that other countries have. Do you think that Russia is doing well? Their profits from selling oil and gas are dropping and I don't think that in the near future nobody will want to buy their crappy weapons except the countries which are embargoed like Iran or North Corea. You think that Turkey is doing well with official inflation rate of 85%? And you have a nerve to talk about the West having problems that make will make it weaker in comparison with other coutries. The problem is you think that west is evil and you want it to fall and that's why you view the world as black and white. If you want your country to prosper, as you say, take care of it's problems instead of denying them and rejoycing in imaginary "weakening of the west".

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

The one who got killed here was Maria Pushilina that was a Russian collaborator and a member of People's Council of DNR.

And this is a video of her mother crying on the scene minutes after that. The same woman who was happy that Mariupol was destroyed with thousands there being killed and claimed that it was a cleansing that is useful for the people and the city.

Karma is a bitch.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/zhax70

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,023
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The one who got killed here was Maria Pushilina that was a Russian collaborator and a member of People's Council of DNR.

And this is a video of her mother crying on the scene minutes after that. The same woman who was happy that Mariupol was destroyed with thousands there being killed and claimed that it was a cleansing that is useful for the people and the city.

Karma is a bitch.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/zhax70

all you can do with traitors is put a bullet in their heads, otherwise they will end up sticking a knife in the back of your entire nation.

busdriver

Reactions
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland
We are dealing with the problems of our country. Our country has only one problem, the westerners.

Westerners who have established and nurtured terror, pkk/ypg for 40 years. The westerners, who have been disrupting the order of our country with constant coups for 60 years.

It is the westerners who put our economy into crisis with their constant currency games. Westerners who confuse our country with their men in us all the time.
It is the westerners who are constantly provoking Greece, Armenia and Southern Cyprus against us. Some Russians. Who do you think we should be against? Our biggest competitor is the west.

But now the conditions are reversed. We are getting stronger, the west is getting weaker.

We will survive with 300 percent inflation. But westerners cause internal turmoil at 50 percent inflation.
There you go, you just hate the west and blame all of your country problems on "evil westerners". Your are just out of touch with reality. There is no point in discussing with you anymore.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,415
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Nice PKP Pecheneg, Russian SOFsomewhere in Ukraine

FjqU4pbaMAAYPGH

looks like a PARM mine getting triggered

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
One thing I've noticed on daily reports about casualities from AFU is the lower rate than previous weeks. Could this mean they are saving resources?

We will continue our counterattacks when ground freezes and becomes harder, - Reznikov

Source:

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 411
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
These few page are way far from war situations, just like what someone said about my post that have been erased. i am waiting these post erased to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,401
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Sweden announced a 9th military aid package for Ukraine, it's largest one yet. The total value of the package, nor its specific components were announced, but the following was released.

The package includes an undisclosed air defense system, components for another air defense system, and what is has been described as "ammunition for the winter".

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan held a telephone conversation with President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky after Russian President Vladimir Putin.

According to the statement made by the Directorate of Communications, the developments in the Russia-Ukraine war were discussed at the meeting.

During the meeting, President Erdoğan stated that they are continuing their efforts to meet the humanitarian aid needs of the Ukrainian people during the difficult winter months.

President Erdoğan stated that his wife Emine Erdoğan is closely related to the group of 1,033 people consisting of Ukrainian orphans and their companions they hosted in Ankara.

He stated that the grain aisle could be expanded with different products

Expressing that the grain corridor can be expanded to include different food products and other commodities, President Erdoğan said that he hopes a solution will be approached for the Zaporizhia Nuclear Power Plant.

President Erdoğan stated that they also evaluated the contributions that can be made to the efforts to implement the peace plan announced by President Zelensky of Ukraine at the G-20 Summit.

These actions should be put into the eyes of the Greek foreign minister, Dendias. He can't see from afar. :)

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,079
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ukrainian Armed forces striked a Wagner Base in Melitopol it seems with Himars some said a Turkish TRG dont know how reliable that one is but I believe it was Himars.

Judging the attack the Ukrainians really hit them hard I mean really hard.

Ukrainians havent been merciful to wagner terrorists.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
Ukrainian Armed forces striked a Wagner Base in Melitopol it seems with Himars some said a Turkish TRG dont know how reliable that one is but I believe it was Himars.

It was confirmed it was an attack from HIMARS, I've edited my previous post about it.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

The Russians make Ukraine pay a heavy price for this attack.

Top Bottom