Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,590
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
An updated list of military aid provided to Ukraine by Croatia 🇭🇷 has emerged. The list includes the following items that were not announced previously.

- 2 Antonov 32-B transport planes
- 40 D-30 122mm howitzers
- 35,000 Zastava M70 assault rifles
- 5,000 FN FAL assault rifles
- Anti-tank missiles
- Large caliber machine guns
- Igla MANPADS
- Strela-2 MANPADS

Bulgaria 🇧🇬 will provide Ukraine with a new $30 million usd defense package consisting of what they call "excess ammunition" from their military inventories. The exact contents of the package were not released, but it's believed to be of the Soviet types and calibers that Ukraine still uses.

Slayer

Reactions
1 219
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

IMPORTANT: French and British soldiers killed in Ukraine! “I asked for confirmation and they told me that it is accurate. So, the Russians carried out an attack on Odessa, which killed 18 members of the British Special Air Service and injured 25 more. And they tell me that French soldiers died, not mercenaries who are French, no, these are soldiers of the French army. They were killed in large numbers.” — Colonel of the Spanish Army Reserve Pedro Baños
If true - there will be payback. Ten fold. More interestingly. What were they doing there?

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,221
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
The situation is looking increasingly bleak for Ukraine. The frontline is slowly crumbling in multiple areas and we are reaching closer to a point of strategic collapse.
Ukraine is running out of soldiers and willingness to fight. Russia yet again close to winning through their usual fashion of tiring and depleting the opponent.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom