Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
63 8,017
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
IMHO failed assassination might be related to a clique inside the Republican Party. I guess they wanted to eliminate Trump and push VP candidate Vance up. It seems the Democrat candidate will lose no matter who the Republicans nominate. Vance is a shady figure.
Party doesn't push the VP, candidate does. Vance is Trump's VP candidate.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 749
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
In late June I predicted a Trump assassination was needed to save Zelensky. The red flags are everywhere even if I was in his shoes I myself would have been extra paranoid with secret service nagging them about buildings getting checked for every rally I would go to.

Biden cabinet is filled with jews, Ambassador Nuland is a Ukrainian jew, Ukraine's top government positions are jews, Ukrainian jew congress woman was the one that pushed the raise the draft age bill in the US. I mean the signs were all there that someone would go after your head. Not only that you **** up Zelensky's in his own words another Israel plan and by doing that Russia would grab Ukraine a large land with resources to gain slow ascension to superpower status with China whom are both going after Africa. Large population with whites/asians with better living standards eventually will always dominate over a large population of brown dominated countries in statistics regarding academics and knowledge. This would also mean Europe and countries like Taiwan, Japan and South Korea will have to eventually face the reality where they can no longer be guaranteed protection from the US that it would be better off building relations with the two major superpowers instead. Even I know well enough that someone would go after my head if I stopped funding Ukraine to speed up the process of destroying the current world order to a multipolar world.

I don't think they will make another assassination attempt like a plane crash because assuming they did his VP shares the same views he does whom more than likely will choose a VP that shares his views. Hard to steal the elections considering how extremely unpopular Biden is and how much they hyped up Trump trying to jail him and trying to assassinate him like he cant be stopped. If Biden did win no American will believe in elections which is probably what the US government wants to avoid. So the only option I see next is somehow starting an event in Europe before Trump enters office in January 20 that will lead western countries to WW3.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom