USA US Presidential Elections 2024

godel44

Reactions
8 402
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Biden endorsed VP Harris. She'll bring the black / minority vote and reinvigorate Democrats in this race... But her VP selection is most important. She needs to choose somebody that is going keep all of the traditional Democratic voters on board and who will draw in moderates / independents. The pick is obvious to me.

Senator Mark Kelly (Arizona).

- Senator in an important swing state that the Democrats need. Voted to that seat over a Republicam for the first time since 1962.

- Retired Navy Captain (Colonel) and U.S. combat pilot with numerous combat deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan. Winner of 2x Distinguished Flying Crosses and numerous war medals.

- NASA astronaut and space shuttle commander who flew two missions to space and commanded one of them.

- White male, traditional Democrat. Extremely well spoken and respected. Calm, calculated and a great debater.

- Wife (also a Senator) survived a political assassination attempt in 2011, just like Trump, except she was critically wounded and made it.

A legitimate U.S. war hero and a powerful role model for young people in America, from all sides / walks of politics.

He'd be a fantastic selection and he's rumored to be interested!
I hope not. Kamala would be an absolutely horrible choice. But she is difficult for democrats to pass over due to her gender and skin color.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,978
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Polls show good results for whoever finances it. That is why when I try to get a picture of Turkish elections I use multiple polls from different companies and consider the polling company's track records.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I hope not. Kamala would be an absolutely horrible choice. But she is difficult for democrats to pass over due to her gender and skin color.
She would be good in affirmations of women power.
After 200 d. Cks the girl is on the top.
Laughing her ass off.
What a disgusting charade. I just hope that things will accelerate to bloody civil war.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
43 1,567
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
She would be good in affirmations of women power.
After 200 d. Cks the girl is on the top.
Laughing her ass off.
What a disgusting charade. I just hope that things will accelerate to bloody civil war.
Half Americans are 300 lbs with diabetes (esp. those talking about civil war on the internet); what civil war are we talking about?

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
64 30,816
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Half Americans are 300 lbs with diabetes (esp. those talking about civil war on the internet); what civil war are we talking about?
SR_23.09.13_Guns_1.png

SR_23.09.13_Guns_2.png

SR_23.09.13_Guns_7.png

14468 (1).jpeg

U.S. Civilians Own 393 Million Firearms​

NET-gun-ownership-in-2017-2023.png

The US is a country that has far outpaced the rest of the world in individual armament.

If the established order collapses in the US, the country will burn like a blaze of hay.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
43 1,567
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 69549
View attachment 69550
View attachment 69551

View attachment 69552

U.S. Civilians Own 393 Million Firearms​

View attachment 69553

The US is a country that has far outpaced the rest of the world in individual armament.

If the established order collapses in the US, the country will burn like a blaze of hay.
Doesn't really refute my point if the obese diabetics own guns though. Majority of the Republicans thought the election was rigged and we saw what kind of a clown show their very angry response was. Even 100x that and it's still a clown show; and they're gonna go against FBI and the army.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
64 30,816
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Doesn't really refute my point if the obese diabetics own guns though. Majority of the Republicans thought the election was rigged and we saw what kind of a clown show their very angry response was. Even 100x that and it's still a clown show; and they're gonna go against FBI and the army.
No, you will see that they have connections in federal institutions (FBI, CIA, army etc.). In the event of an uprising, some people will try to implement the order they have in mind by also getting power from the established order. However, where common values lose their meaning and people from opposing camps cease to want to live together, there can only be war. Once trust in the Federal State is damaged, you can no longer keep order alive with soldiers and police. The order is kept alive, especially by the continuation of the economic order. If this order collapses, this will have irreversible consequences.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
8 3,835
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Btw,there is only one women who can win the US elections;

Kim Kardashyan!!!😁😁😁
Nah, she's past her prime. The public gives less of a shit about that wench and her degenerate family each passing day.
which will mean that Europe will want to be as close to us as possible.
Disagree.
They seem to be in the midst of turning the EU into a military bloc. We aint in it, and won't be in it.
At some point they will take a fight with us. Its inevitable.
Half Americans are 300 lbs with diabetes
Yup, the poor ones.
The "McDonalds breakfast, lunch and dinner all day, everyday, with food stamps" crowd.
The rest is armed and ready.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom