Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Americans and Ghani did a number on the Afghan people. There was never a battle, it was handed over free. To what end, we will have to wait and see.
They didn't have much of a game plan going in and didn't have much of an exit plan either.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,338
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Survival of the fittest has taken its course.

Afghans should not bother crying.

Dont expect anybody to fight your battles for you. Its obvious they all surrendered without even taking a shot.

I know its easy talk behind a screen. Seriously lets be honest if the Afghans locked the Taliban into war of attrition or a stalemate. They wont be in this position right now?

Seriously which side had the hunger to win? What a debacle!! This is worse than Isis taking Mosul when you look at it the Iraqis got their act together and drove them out.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,338
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijanis for decades armed up and trained for war.

Guess what they took Karabag back.

Afghans had decades of training and arming. They melted like butter.

I dont want to hear any excuses. Afghans can blame the world and the Muslims for turning a blind eye. They can only blame themselves for it.

Now they are attacking Turks because we did not send drones or helped them. Sorry but Turkey is not some superman. Fight your own battles.

M

Maximilian Veers

1629105412436.png

1629105423888.png

1629105440249.png

As I mentioned earlier, some of the areas in the north has been under siege for months.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Now it is a great chance to go Usa. Do they even checking passport and visa? If not then you can go free abroad..🛫

Last edited:

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
This is fcking graphic man what the F!!

Also they were holding onto the plane until they lost their grip.
i know, no nswf option i would blur it if there is.

apparently that they fell like that but it ilustrate total chaos and disorganisation of evacuation process, talibans gave them time, do not know why they rush like posessed people.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom