Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

N

Null/Void

Essentially this what I think Pakistan is hoping. A poorer, colder, mountain version of Saudia Arabia. Chop em, slice em, burqa em and then go drive a pickup - the Saudi variant involves driving a Rolls Royce.

Are Saudi women's rights any less important. Talibs are actually idealogical stream of the Saudi wahabism.
I just say one thing if there are issues with TTP again its time to seal the Afghan border, make no mistake this is a strategic win for Pakistan a ray of hope but I am afraid like the last time the "Desi" mindset which is mixed in with Islamist sentiment might scuttle plans hence why I am hoping Beijing offers a big carrot to the Talibs a massive one and mind you Afghans are a greedy bunch even the Talibs so a poorer version of KSA can be there just dont spread to Iran,Pak,Central Asia or Chinese Turkistan

N

Null/Void

Are Saudi women's rights any less important. Talibs are actually idealogical stream of the Saudi wahabism.
Its never about "womens rights" from the onset of the Cold War US always supports reactionaries or Islamists in the Mid East or Muslim world easier to control than nationalists

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Not related to Afganistan but sane person can not then ask question where is outrage, condemnation and concern from international community, hypocrisy is unbeleivable, i am sure that Burma is somehow muslim country we could not live without non stop reporting and possible military preparations for regime change.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,106
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Essentially this what I think Pakistan is hoping. A poorer, colder, mountain version of Saudia Arabia. Chop em, slice em, burqa em and then go drive a pickup - the Saudi variant involves driving a Rolls Royce.

Isnt the Taliban more Deobandi than Wahabi?

N

Null/Void

Blank1

Reactions
Good move, they should ask for recognisiton first before commercial activites with anyone who opposed them directly.

There goes the chabahar project, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now that's a Slap :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile 600+ Trucks and Trailers crossed on Torkham border Just today (Northern border crossing between Pakistan & Afghanistan) the number increased drastically in just few days.

N

Null/Void

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
There goes the chabahar project, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now that's a Slap :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile 600+ Trucks and Trailers crossed on Torkham border Just today (Northern border crossing between Pakistan & Afghanistan) the number increased drastically in just few days.
It is natural, with stabilisation and gradullay laws implementing, Pakistan will be the biggest benefitor after Afgan people of consequented increasement of trade volume . Only time and talibans rational rule is needed.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom