Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
31 19,394
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

TBH while I'm against Imam Hatip schools in Turkey Because we have a good national education system. I think they would fit perfectly in Afghanistan.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Good decision. This could have sucked Turkey into a imbroglio that only within last 40 years has worn out two superpowers. Turkey's has a role and that is as a influential mediator in Afghanistan and working with Central Asia/Pakistan to create regional consenus.

These two were darlings of a certain country. Queston is will they opt to get refuge there? The one on the right has got truckloads of dollars and is presently in a hotel in New Dubai .... !

1629964788149.png

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
TBH while I'm against Imam Hatip schools in Turkey Because we have a good national education system. I think they would fit perfectly in Afghanistan.
I would agree with you there. Religion comes out like a rendition of a song according to the individual. If the person has refined and sweet vocals so will the song. If another person sings the same song but has austere, harsh vocals the song will sound acordingly.

Islam inspired by Turkish society as would be Imam Hatip schools is infintely better then Islam sponsored by Saudi's. The tragedy has been poor Muslim countries have been victims of the version peddled by Saudia - they simply used dollars to make inroads into those societies.

Aron

Reactions
Nation of residence
Japan
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
west just can't leave Afghanistan.

They kinda have a strong bond with Afghan people. They can't let it go,,

Man my eyes in tears. CIA came and found out there will be a car bomb attack!

God bless these people, they have too much paper money to throw away.

LegioXLupus

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Our Imam Hatips would be considered religion reformers in this region. They would would be put down for apostasy. Edit - sorry I thought you mean Turkey exporting IH schools to Afghanistan.

Surprised events unfolded like this so fast, time to gtfo.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Our Imam Hatips would be considered religion reformers in this region. They would would be put down for apostasy. Edit - sorry I thought you mean Turkey exporting IH schools to Afghanistan.
Agreed. They might just work in urban areas of Pakistan. The problem and in a way a good thing as well, in Pakistan Islam is very dis-jointed and ran by dozens on dozens of 'franchises' all ran by some mullah with money coming from various sources - often the oil rich kingdoms. The bad thing is it's very hard to reform such a mob but the positive is they rarely agree with each other stand no chance of ever taking over the Pakistani state.

That is why in elections the religious parties get few seats in the national assembly.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom