Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
So gentlemen, looks like Afghanistan is now clean of rubbish. What we need now. But before we look at that I strongly suggest all those who have fallen in love of Afghan female rights please sort the mess out in your own countries bewcause rampany misogny exists in all of South Asia. But if you insist on being a female rights jihadi might I suggest you look at the plight of the women of Saudia Arabia who lived in gilded prisons. Not only would a campaign to free Saudi women have greater chances of success then Afghanistan because the former is beholden to the west and more susceptible to foreign pressure. Secondly if Saudia females can be emancipated it would act like torch of freedom across the Muslim world and bring about major change across the entire greater middle east.

Hope things pan out as follows -

• IEA set up a inclusive dispensation
  • IEA is recognised by regional countries - China, Russia, Pakistan, Iran, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan , Tajikistan and Turkey.
  • A huge regional infra project is began financed by Chinese economic might that leads Afghanistan becoming a transport hub between Central Asia, Russia to the north, Iran, Azerbaijan, Turkey to west, Pakistan and Arabia seaports like Gwadar and Karachi in the south all linked to Chinese CPEC and Belt/Road initiative. Trade and not war. Trains and trucks whizz through Kabul going north, west, south and east.
  • Few decades down and Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation could become a reality like EU.
1629999528898.png

Afg trade 2.png

All this is possible as long good sense and visionary leadership guides the way forward. I really hope this peace prevails and this dawn of new order in the region.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
A detailed map of what CAREC aspires to - a integrated regional trading block of highways and rail lines.

1629999927571.png

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Blasts in Kabul targeting civilians. What else can be expected under the Taliban?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom