Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

Blank1

Reactions
Real deal would be if they readjust this building for scom school, health care facility or sometihing other that would serve to as many people as possible. That would be true win.
Second example clearly shows that in lawless society like afganistan is today, there is no place to complain on strictness of laws, you can not treat staged ghangrena woth antibiotics.
I posted previously some captured buildings are converted to schools.
Afghanistan was not always lawless, the country was very different before USSR decided to change their fate, followed by US and NATO.
Follow is the Afghanistan before soviets :
afghanistan-1960-bill-podlich-photography-112__880.jpg

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
First picture, is that real zeppelin? And what is purpose of it in military terms?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
You cant as war itself is savage.

Look at this the Afghan government and the Taliban are all brutal and ruthless to each other.

Its how the society itself is.
no bro, i am aware of that but talibans themselfs proclaimed general amnesty and safety to the surrendering soldiers and they released many videos were they kept their promise. so, this act is horrible crime against all principles that talibans preach and follow, so it is reasonable to expect that they act accordingly if they do not, their credibility, at least in my eyes, is totally vanished.

Top Bottom