Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

LegioXLupus

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ram Ram to all ..

One thing i realised on this thread is that there is another war going on. Info warfare and a very subtle attempt to project Taliban as messiah of Afghanistan.

fact remains that nobody knows what the ground reality is & these twitter Posts coming from unverified source should be taken with truck load of sea salt. Anyways, it's already proved beyond doubt that SM companies like Twitter / FB / google have adopted a typical commie , lefties mind set in and are centre to build any Narrative world Over.

Taliban - I wonder if anyone even knows how many terrorists are on ground killing Afghan people.

The thread has turned into a Taliban and Pakistani propaganda festival. According to OPs Taliban have a "justification" for everyone they kill and the Afghan army are savage RAW agents. Reality on the ground is both are brutal as each other. One side is better at the propaganda war.

Taliban opium love won't last long when violence spills over.

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
The thread has turned into a Taliban and Pakistani propaganda festival. According to OPs Taliban have a "justification" for everyone they kill and the Afghan army are savage RAW agents. Reality on the ground is both are brutal as each other. One side is better at the propaganda war.

Taliban opium love won't last long when violence spills over.
When the 2000 Karabakh war started,
there are almost one sided
propaganda here.
Even I'm on the side of Azerbaijan team.
Did anyone complain it?

Now is Taliban turn.
Get over it.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Reality on the ground is both are brutal as each other.
Ehh is this not what I have said on this thread multitude of times. Which side you choose is entirely consequence of your national or individual POV. From my POV both are bas*ards but after having seen 'their' bas*ards rule the roost since 2001- it's a source of satisfaction to see 'our' bas*ards gaining ground.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Talking of crimes perpetrated by foreign armies let me give you personal anecdote. Last yeat in my village in Pakistan I met a relative on my mum's side who had worked as a logistics contractor for US forces in Iraq for over 5 years and had made good money. First driving trucks carrying fuel etc to US bases in Iraq from Kuwait and then based at a major US logistics base as a PA to the base in charge who was a Black American officer. He told me he personally saw instances of US soldiers just shooting at random Iraqi's and then covering it up as 'insurgents'. Nobody was bothered. Bloodthirsty new recruits would be looking to out to score a kill. This was routine and never would be reported in media.

The exact same thing has been going on in Afghanistan. Think of all those Muslim haters and racists Americans, Australians etc walking in Afghan villages - killing some random victim is not exactly going to get you in bother given that 10,000s have been killed. We have seen footage of Apache gunships taking out people like they were playing video games. Only in extreme cases have these incidents come out like soldiers slicing ears of their victims and keeping them as war regalia or Australian Special Forces engaging in wanton killing.

So let's not pretend that the last 20 years were anything but civilized. Only that global media never covered it. The weak have no voice.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom