Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

Ka-52 Alligator

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Australia
Humvees and the entire spectrum of vehicles will be used the way they are.
Manpads are on the cards but currently there is no urgency.
IEA have 100's of howitzers, mortars, and some 200 Grad MLRS fully functional and a small number of 107mm rocket launcher, under the current circumstances every thing will be used the way they are.
I understand the economicao situation but the iranian neighbor doesn't sound right

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
For those who say, This is Afghani traditional dress, that is not Afghani traditional dress.

English Girls Wearing 'Hijab' 100 Years Ago​

Blank1

Reactions
I understand the economicao situation but the iranian neighbor doesn't sound right
They know very well where to poke and fortunately IEA isn't one of them, They returned the vehicles, firearms and all the men. Iran is also selling oil and had agreed to take care of the security.
Gulbuddin Hekmatyar is in Kabul and he changed his master.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
For those who say, This is Afghani traditional dress, that is not Afghani traditional dress.

English Girls Wearing 'Hijab' 100 Years Ago​

So they had color video cameras 100 years ago and they recorded christian women wearing hijab .. Nice !!!!!!!

I mean there are no historical references anywhere to this effect than i thought why not check what this ilmfeed is all about....a simple google & Bingo....

1631539363252.png

@mods - are we allowing any random propaganda posts too !!!!!

Top Bottom