Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
To make the Turks understand just use the Kurd analogy. Millions of them don't accept the Sykes-Picot lines either. There is a reason why Turkey has built wall along Syria etc.

But on the other hand Turkey has millions of Kurds who are loyal to the Turkish state. There are lots of Kurds in my city - in fact my favourite go to place for kebabs is ran by Kurds. One of them is always bitching about Turkey like many others do. But the Turks rightly don't give a flying fig about them and what they say. Any of them who try to challange that on the ground get a bullet from a Turkish Jandarma.

The strange thing is Turkey has even supported rabid Sunni Islamists as a antidote to the gay loving PKK terrorists in Syria. Kind of reminds me of the gymnastic games our estanlishment plays in order to impose it's will on the badlands.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
To make the Turks understand just use the Kurd analogy. Millions of them don't accept the Sykes-Picot lines either. There is a reason why Turkey has built wall along Syria etc.

But on the other hand Turkey has millions of Kurds who are loyal to the Turkish state. There are lots of Kurds in my city - in fact my favourite go to place for kebabs is ran by Kurds. One of them is always bitching about Turkey like many others do. But the Turks rightly don't give a flying f about them and what they say. Any of them who try to challange that on the ground get a bullet from a Turkish Jandarma.

The strange think is Turkey has even supported rabid Sunni Islamists as a antidote to the gay loving PKK terrorists in Syria. Kind of reminds me of the gymnastic games our estanlishment plays in order to impose it's will on the badlands.

Superbly said. That is exactly how the Afghan and Pakistan conflict can be summed up in a nutshell. You can compare it with certain disgruntled Kurds who want their own piece of land seperate from Turkey and the rest. Is it possible? Of course it isn't. Borders have been drawn and that is the reality.

Afghan Pashtuns and Afghan nationalists already possess a country. I think it would be wise for Afghans to make their country a success instead of whining about the Durand Line. The Durand Line is a fact and it isn't changing because some disgruntled Afghan nationalists seek to change it.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Superbly said. That is exactly how the Afghan and Pakistan conflict can be summed up in a nutshell. You czn compare it with disgruntled Kurds who want their own piece of land seperate from Turkey and the rest. Is it possible? Of course it isn't.
Just to be clear the Turkish border on the Iraq side slices through Kurdish lands. It divides one people and is subject of much conflict. This is exactly same aas the Durand Line. Only the Turks don't have 1.5 billion hostiles spamming the cyberspace shedding crocodile tear and mud raking across the global media.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Just to be clear the Turkish border on the Iraq side slices through Kurdish lands. It divides one people and is subject of much conflict. This is exactly same aas the Durand Line. Only the Turks don't have 1.5 billion hostiles spamming the cyberspace shedding crocodile tear and mud raking across the global media.

Afghan Durand Line conflict was pretty much dead until US/NATO and particularly India used it as blackmail against Pakistan. The Durand Line question has always simmered in the background among particularly Afghan nationalists. We have a handful of Bacha Khan followers in Pakistan in the shape of ANP supporters, but they are a dying breed. The Americans utilized the ANP to good effect during the early days of WoT. The CIA even introduced the concept of PTM during their stint in Afghanistan. The PTM died a natural death after US/NATO withdrawal. The PTM received a lot of funding and coverage from US/NATO and India. Many nationalist Afghan refugees in Pakistan supported PTM.

The CIA has a very strong desire to balkanize Pakistan along ethnic lines, but this project has failed badly after the war in Afghanistan ended in defeat

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
LOL Is that why US/NATO holds Pakistan responsible for their defeat in Afghanistan?

Let me assure you. Pakistan is not an ally of US/NATO. The designation is symbolic and the US would withdraw it today, but that would have consequences at this point. The US still relies on Pakistan for a few things including Afghanistan.
Lol. You do realize any one side can back out. If Pakistan isn't an ally it should back out.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,296
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It is not enough to know only the location of the target, it is necessary to know the time as well. The target that is there at time a, will not be there at time b. Because they are constantly moving. Counter-insurgency operations in large and mountainous terrain require a very strong ISR and communications infrastructure and experience. And yes, this infrastructure is certainly not cheap.

As I said before, the Pakistani core state and intelligence organization must face the hard facts as soon as possible. a) Pashtuns will never accept the Durand line as a border. b) The biggest danger for Pakistan is TLP and similar formations and the bigoted mullah class. Collaboration of these structures with extremists abroad will be particularly deadly for Pakistan.

Another problem for the Indian subcontinent is that radical religious movements in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran triggered the same thing in India. The radical hindu called Narendra Modi could not have come to power otherwise.
From this very thread we know that some of these Pakistani are delusional. I mean India is behind TTP attack on Pakistan?

LMAO.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Israelis claim that Pashtun are their lost tribe.
That is loads of horse tripe. It has no real basis in fact but is fed by myth. But the Pashtun - Kurd link is real. It's based on our blood links and shows in genetics, language etc. Pashtuns and Kurds belong to the greater Aryan family that includes Persians, Tajiks, Ossetians in Russia etc.

1640537534468.png

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,296
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The failure to identify who's who pretty much explains why Pakistan has been failing in its anti insurgency against the TTP.

I hope this applies only to some member in this forum not the overall Pakistani leadership.

Yes, there's only a single Taliban, not two. And there's no proven links between India and the TTP except for the fact both hated Pakistan.

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,051
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
From this very thread we know that some of these Pakistani are delusional. I mean India is behind TTP attack on Pakistan?

LMAO.
I am aware that it is an erroneous simplification for Pakistan to think that its only big problem is India. However, this does not mean that India does not support the TTP organization against Pakistan.

"Pashtuns are the 13th tribe lost or the same as Pashtuns and Kurds etc etc", these are childish claims. These are not needed.

We are talking about a people whose population was divided into two without being asked. It would be naive to think they would just accept it. They don't anyway. Pakistan will have to face this problem.

Pakistan will also have to face other problems (like overpopulation, or drought and depleted water resources), but those issues belong to another topic.

SavageKing456

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
B

LMAO.
But but endia was defeated right?
But still ttp,balochistan is playing with Pakistan.
Entire Pakistan was celebrating the defeat of endia and that they've crushed endian proxies lmao.
Now again they're blaming us.

Domobran7

Reactions
1 80
Website
historyandwarfare.wordpress.com
Nation of residence
Croatia
Nation of origin
Croatia
The help that a handful of Afghans are getting in some Western nations is miniscule. Even that help is being scrutinised under the microscope. Let's be honest here. There are 40 million Afghans that would like to flee even with US/NATO presence in Afghanistan.
I was not talking just about Afghanistan. Wherever NATO goes, chaos follows.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
B

But but endia was defeated right?
But still ttp,balochistan is playing with Pakistan.
Entire Pakistan was celebrating the defeat of endia and that they've crushed endian proxies lmao.
Now again they're blaming us.

LOL keep entertaining your fairytales. Meanwhile Naxalites slaughter Indian troops in broad daylight. Sikhs are fighting for their Khalistan.

How wasn't India defeated? The whole world witnessed how Indian consulates abandonded Afghan cause. Didn't the Indians promise to liberate Pakistani land for Afghanistan? Looks like that promise won't be fulfilled anytime soon.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands

LMAO.

The only delusional person is you. Still believing in an Afghan victory when the US/NATO have already left the show.

Just do us one favor and at least acommodate some Afghans. You couldn't fulfil your promise of wreaking havoc in Pakistan and delivering Pashtunistan. This is the least you can do today.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
I am aware that it is an erroneous simplification for Pakistan to think that its only big problem is India. However, this does not mean that India does not support the TTP organization against Pakistan.

"Pashtuns are the 13th tribe lost or the same as Pashtuns and Kurds etc etc", these are childish claims. These are not needed.

We are talking about a people whose population was divided into two without being asked. It would be naive to think they would just accept it. They don't anyway. Pakistan will have to face this problem.

Pakistan will also have to face other problems (like overpopulation, or drought and depleted water resources), but those issues belong to another topic.

Why don't you give the Kurds their land? Isn't Kurdish demand justified?

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Meanwhile some call us delusional, but the reality on the ground couldn't be clearer. Pakistani state won't accept Afghan criminality in its borders.

Weren't the Indians and US/NATO claiming that Pakistan won't be able to handle Afghan refugees after their withdrawal? Pakistan would inundate with Afghan refugees including TTP terrorists and that would be the end of Pakistan. Yet, this NYT article claims the exact opposite where Pakistani authorities have successfully halted the flow of Afghans entering Pakistan.

Last edited:

SavageKing456

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
LOL keep entertaining your fairytales. Meanwhile Naxalites slaughter Indian troops in broad daylight. Sikhs are fighting for their Khalistan.

How wasn't India defeated? The whole world witnessed how Indian consulates abandonded Afghan cause. Didn't the Indians promise to liberate Pakistani land for Afghanistan? Looks like that promise won't be fulfilled anytime soon.
What happened to naxalites afterwards?
Approx 30 naxals were killed with their body as video proof as "revenge"
Also naxalism is being decreasing if you see map and compare yearly.
LMAO khalistan terrorism is literally the biggest joke
Most of them are living in foreign countries with little impact to India.
If indian consulates were shut down and whole world saw india losing in Afghanistan then how come ttp and balochistan still playing with Pakistan?
Too much inbreeding has caused mental problems in Pakistanis.

Daily Pakistani army is getting killed by ttp while naxal attacks happen rarely.

Top Bottom