Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,426
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This one is the headache of Taliban also for sure. No way ISIS-K will collaborate with what they said as Ashobiyah Nationalist Taliban.

This one is hard to bend, not easy or even can't be asked for collaboration at all.
I mean they have start their move already.

Ps: for other members I know Hindustan times is from India, but the reports itself is based on a UN report. so it's legit.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,791
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

They helped the Danes in Afghanistan. Now they are accusing Denmark of leaving them to the Taliban​

The Afghans who have worked for the Danish government in Afghanistan have been desperately trying since April to get a guarantee for their security. They fear that their efforts for Denmark during the long war in the country will, in the worst case, cost them their lives.

It shows an exchange of letters between the locally employed Afghans and the Danish embassy in Afghanistan, which Berlingske has been given access to.

Now they feel that the Danish government is leaving them in the lurch by leaving them in a chaotic situation, while the allied forces are withdrawing - at a time when the Taliban are once again taking power in large parts of the country and threatening revenge.

But there is not much encouragement to be found in Ambassador Nathalia Feinberg's answer.

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
disgusting, the Afghan military is known to go after young boys. I've watch it in vice news.

no wonder they don't have much local support.
I heard somewhere that
no all local 100% support Taliban & its method.
But they hate Kabul regime more.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,426
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I heard somewhere that
no all local 100% support Taliban & its method.
But they hate Kabul regime more.
yeah it's more like the ANA are so incompetent and corrupt (so does the Afghan govt) that people start pondering if Taliban is the lesser evil.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,426
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

this has nothing to do with Afghanistan, but shows just how difficult it is to have two or more power battling for resource and influence within a country which could resulted in destructive fierce competition.

sometimes ago, a member here suggest that China, Iran, Pakistan and whatever combo could "work" together rebuilding Afghanistan. I urge him to at least read this report.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,085
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If the Afghan refugees do any bachabazi in Turkey and other Muslim countries.

They need to be hanged.

No excuses.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Afghanistan would become a "pariah state" if the Taliban take control by force, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Wednesday, as a top-level delegation from the insurgent group visited China to assure officials of their international obligations.
"An Afghanistan that does not respect the rights of its people, an Afghanistan that commits atrocities against its own people would become a pariah state," Blinken told reporters in India, where he is on his first official visit.

In China, the Taliban's leadership assured Beijing the group will not allow Afghanistan to be used as a base for plotting against another country.

Full link

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom