Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,539
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
My friend who is the organizer got headache already, the US, the Britain, France, Italia, Germany and several other would not come if the Russian came. But the Russian itself already not hearing any other opinion in this matter as the invitation already sent to them since last year.
Don't block Putin, but Jokowi should not show warm attitude towards Putin and he should condemn Russia action and Putin should not complaint for that.

We should stand our ground, don't be a pussy. For those who won't attend the summit then let them be, that's mean Putin can have all the limelight he wants in the G20 stage and influence the summit to his own interest.

Also we need to invite Ukraine, they can send delegations and not necessarily their president need to come then give them special session during summit so they can speak what they want, then Indonesia and Ukraine can have bilateral meeting then making joint statement supporting Ukraine sovereignty.
And try mediate both of them to settle this conflict.

Sek arep teko yo teko, seng emoh yo gak popo...
^THIS.
Teko karepmu ora yo karepmu dudu urusanku.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Don't block Putin, but Jokowi should not show warm attitude towards Putin and he should condemn Russia action and Putin should not complaint for that.

We should stand our ground, don't be a pussy. For those who won't attend the summit then let them be, that's mean Putin can have all the limelight he wants in the G20 stage and influence the summit to his own interest.

Also we need to invite Ukraine, they can send delegations and not necessarily their president need to come then give them special session during summit so they can speak what they want, then Indonesia and Ukraine can have bilateral meeting then making joint statement supporting Ukraine sovereignty.
And try mediate both of them to settle this conflict.

^THIS.
Teko karepmu ora yo karepmu dudu urusanku.

My friend team conclusion and solution is mostly like that, that's why there is notion by Zelensky to come to Bali for the meeting and hopefully met Putin himself. That's would be our major diplomatic victory instead to pave the peace road in Europe through Bali

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,856
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yemen: Can I send out my delegation too to plead for my neighbors to stop bombing the shit out of my country and give us more humanitarian aids? We already reached 100k civilians casualties while in Ukraine haven't reach that number.

The rest of the world: Who are you?

Arab Saudi: Indonesia, if you give room for Yemen to speak, I'll cut your pilgrimage access.

Indonesia: Nggeh, Your Highness. Your order will be faithfully carried out by this humble one.
Ukraina v Russia perang,
Russia negara besar punya nuklir, Ukraina dibelakangnya US and the gang.

Saudi Coalition v Yemen.
Dibelakang Yemen.... Iran?
Cih... siape tuh?

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,539
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yemen: Can I send out my delegation too to plead for my neighbors to stop bombing the shit out of my country and give us more humanitarian aids? We already reached 100k civilians casualties while in Ukraine haven't reach that number.

Arab Saudi: Indonesia, if you give room for Yemen to speak, I'll cut your pilgrimage access.

Indonesia: Nggeh, Your Highness. Your order will be faithfully carried out by this humble one.
For this I think we need to send delegation to talks things out not only to Saudi Arabia and Yemen, but also Iran (IMHO they are quite a destabilizing force in the region, and their tentacle spread through Iraq, Yemen, Lebabon, Syria etc).
that's why there is notion by Zelensky to come to Bali for the meeting and hopefully met Putin himself. That's would be our major diplomatic victory instead to pave the peace road in Europe through Bali
Then we need to prepare a lots of things, lots of lobbying to be made and extra security (from the moments those people entering our air space - during summit - and finally leaving our air space).

this is crunch

Contributor
Reactions
4 632
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
My friend team conclusion and solution is mostly like that, that's why there is notion by Zelensky to come to Bali for the meeting and hopefully met Putin himself. That's would be our major diplomatic victory instead to pave the peace road in Europe through Bali
Kemlu already got headache to having diplomacy strategy from Rus Ukr conflict, let's hoping that there are no other conflict blew up on our northern region, if that happened, then we're fucked up

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

The issue in Yemen, is more like civil war in which both side being backed up by two jerk countries (Iran and Saudi), rather than outright full scale invasion just like what happened in Ukraine

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,539
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Kemlu already got headache to having diplomacy strategy from Rus Ukr conflict, let's hoping that there are no other conflict blew up on our northern region, if that happened, then we're fucked up
images
Let's hope so.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,539
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Cabang indonesia masih aman, belum ada yang tersandung sandal.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,539
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
3 yg udah keluar itu lebih kepada fans Jepang aja yg kelewat toxic.
Jangan lupa insiden T, satu cabang jadi gulung tikar.
Gura gak lama kemarin juga nyebut T.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,856
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Jangan lupa insiden T, satu cabang jadi gulung tikar.
Gura gak lama kemarin juga nyebut T.
That shark is too strong to be defeated with something like that.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

"Kanasugi Kenji juga memberikan apresiasi terhadap berbagai hal yang telah dicapai oleh TNI, salah satunya dalam Latihan Bersama Garuda Shield tahun lalu. Berkaitan dengan hal tersebut, Duta Besar Jepang menyampaikan bahwa Jepang juga siap untuk ambil bagian dalam partisipasi di Garuda Shield. "

japan wants to participate in Garuda Shield Exercise.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,539
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

"Kanasugi Kenji juga memberikan apresiasi terhadap berbagai hal yang telah dicapai oleh TNI, salah satunya dalam Latihan Bersama Garuda Shield tahun lalu. Berkaitan dengan hal tersebut, Duta Besar Jepang menyampaikan bahwa Jepang juga siap untuk ambil bagian dalam partisipasi di Garuda Shield. "

japan wants to participate in Garuda Shield Exercise.
Nice.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom