Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,634
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

"Kanasugi Kenji juga memberikan apresiasi terhadap berbagai hal yang telah dicapai oleh TNI, salah satunya dalam Latihan Bersama Garuda Shield tahun lalu. Berkaitan dengan hal tersebut, Duta Besar Jepang menyampaikan bahwa Jepang juga siap untuk ambil bagian dalam partisipasi di Garuda Shield. "

japan wants to participate in Garuda Shield Exercise.
Jadi cikal bakal (unofficial) "Triad" setelah Quad dan AUKUS? Err... :unsure:

Tapi seriusnya, gw pgn liat Jepang ambil bagian dalam latgab ini. Walaupun kayaknya sih sebagai support dan bukan sebagai combat components.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

"Kanasugi Kenji juga memberikan apresiasi terhadap berbagai hal yang telah dicapai oleh TNI, salah satunya dalam Latihan Bersama Garuda Shield tahun lalu. Berkaitan dengan hal tersebut, Duta Besar Jepang menyampaikan bahwa Jepang juga siap untuk ambil bagian dalam partisipasi di Garuda Shield. "

japan wants to participate in Garuda Shield Exercise.

Great i would love to see this coming
12303980_850741968356609_6902526291517686941_o.jpg
gfjayzqz5hfomt15zk7j.jpg
CltIH_TVYAU-Tgg.jpg
CpBX1_lVUAAtMJr.jpg
B_7YF2pUgAA11AD.jpg

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,545
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Jadi cikal bakal (unofficial) "Triad" setelah Quad dan AUKUS? Err... :unsure:

Tapi seriusnya, gw pgn liat Jepang ambil bagian dalam latgab ini. Walaupun kayaknya sih sebagai support dan bukan sebagai combat components.
Partisipasi pertama selow dulu.
Gak Asian triad Sk-Jp-Id aja?
When the military embrace the weeb culture.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Partisipasi pertama selow dulu.
Gak Asian triad Sk-Jp-Id aja?

When the military embrace the weeb culture.

SK-JP? they would rather to spit each other lah, their own conflict is much more serious compared to Indonesia Malaysia

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,858
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
SK-JP? they would rather to spit each other lah, their own conflict is much more serious compared to Indonesia Malaysia
Bukannya president SK sekarang bilang mau lebih dekat dengan JP?

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Bukannya president SK sekarang bilang mau lebih dekat dengan JP?

South Korean citizen and netizen would not allowed such military to military engagement or joint training. Hakul Yakin sudah 😁

Kalo Citizen dan Netizen Jepang mungkin tipe yang asik asik aja sih.

Di port Berdyansk satu kapal perang logistic Russia kebakar hebat kena samber missile Ukraine

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,858
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

this is crunch

Contributor
Reactions
4 633
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
speaking about painting on aircraft, i found that Japanese F15J has some unique painting and liveries on its body, i wonder if our AU Aircraft could get some unique painting also, maybe wayang or Pak Soeharto's face with "Piye Kabare bro, enakan jamanku toh" quotes

im going to spam, bear with me guys
24044017907_ec4b91c4c8_b.jpg
F-15J-e1596086236859.jpg
cover_5a4a4581ca4ef1_03119940.jpg
t473n53b7wz61.jpg
mlB-4AL9CZNEW-HetlD34egCiM9Zyt2X9AaBFJWR2MQ.jpg
B16Jup4CAAAx7rA.jpeg
f-15_eagle_jasdf.jpg
f-15_eagle_japan_air_self-defense_force.jpg
66959_1568637557.jpg
ffqpj42yp1w71.jpg

HellFireIndo

Committed member
Reactions
Let's hope our future fighter jets will use at least on the level of the latest F-16 painting and not the old abominable painting, especially this one
4182712442.jpg
I really want to smack whoever came up with the doctrine of camo and metallic paint jobs on AU planes. Not only the camo is irrelevant due to modern electronic targeting, but the metallic paint also doesn't have that much influence on aerodynamics contrary to their claim. Both of these shites are cold war stuff, possibly from someone educated in USAF training centers, who simply copied American cold war era tactics, hence this abomination.
Logistics ships aren't a big deal, especially since they are already docked anyway, probably already unloaded their cargo. It is different though if Ukraine is able to sink Russian destroyer, now that would be news.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,545
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
speaking about painting on aircraft, i found that Japanese F15J has some unique painting and liveries on its body, i wonder if our AU Aircraft could get some unique painting also, maybe wayang or Pak Soeharto's face with "Piye Kabare bro, enakan jamanku toh" quotes

im going to spam, bear with me guys
View attachment 41514 View attachment 41515 View attachment 41516 View attachment 41517 View attachment 41518 View attachment 41519 View attachment 41520 View attachment 41521 View attachment 41522 View attachment 41523
Woah dah kayak di Ace Combat aja.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom