schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Submarine launched land attack missiles.
Getting SCALP naval, or its derivative for our hiu kencana armada.
Stand-off capabilities is not panacea actually, SCALP or alike could easily intercept. If talking about bombing (with missiles lol) Syria, for example joint US, UK, French bombings of Assad’s chemical weapons facilities, yes, cruise missiles would be effective, maybe less than 10% intercepted, but how about China?

Panacea now is hypersonic weapons. Only few can get their hand’s on it now; Iranian Fattah-1, Japanese project for it (HVGP), Brahmos etc

Edit: Brahmos yang hipersonik masih under development ternyata wkwk. Makanya agak gak percaya aja, masak punya rudal hipersonik ayem-ayem aja padaan.

Last edited:

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
An article advocating to stop Qatar’s Major Non NATO Ally (MNNA) status to state sponsor of terrorism lol, what a drastic change if ever happen. The reason because Qatar is low-key pro to Hamas etc. Other gulf monarchs also ever ostracized Qatar because of the same reason, I think relations getting better now, but not fully recovered.

“We need to call Al Jazeera what it is — a foreign agent that promotes terrorism and anti-Israel and anti-American sentiment.”

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,496
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Eretz Israel or the 'land of israel' actually goes all the way to Mecca and Medina. Because for them, any land that the jews were present at one point of time is considerd jewish land. And actually, before Prophet Muhammad came, the jews were flocking into Medina, because they were waiting for the "Messiah".

Of course, we know that long story short, the Jews were expelled from Medina, and the Arabian peninsula at large. But that doesn't mean that their dream to re-occupy Medina is dead.

Israel is basically the Jewish version of ISIS, because ISIS once promised to retake Al-Andalus (Spain) because Muslims were once living there. So it's actually funny for me to see a few members here while hating ISIS, showing some kind of 'soft spot' for Israel. It's not like I don't know they're hypocrite in the first place. But when you know more about history the more amused you are with these kinds of members.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,496
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Next in line is of course the destruction of the Iraqi Kurdistan project. Iran and Iraq's cooperation will be key here.

The Second Israel they say LOL
Eretz Israel or the 'land of israel' actually goes all the way to Mecca and Medina.

Doubling down on this. Avi Lapkin an Israeli writer said that they're going to extend their borders all the way from the Mediteranean to the Euphrates, where they will meet the Kurds which they called 'our friends'

Here he also said that they would eventually take Mecca and Medina (who used to have a sizeable jewish population)

So it is imperative for the Islamic resistance in Iraq to make sure that the U.S withdrew completely from Iraq, so that Iraqi land couldn't be used to supply the Americans in NES. The destruction the Kurdish state aspirations is a matter of Muslims worldwide.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,572
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Doubling down on this. Avi Lapkin an Israeli writer said that they're going to extend their borders all the way from the Mediteranean to the Euphrates, where they will meet the Kurds which they called 'our friends'

Here he also said that they would eventually take Mecca and Medina (who used to have a sizeable jewish population)

So it is imperative for the Islamic resistance in Iraq to make sure that the U.S withdrew completely from Iraq, so that Iraqi land couldn't be used to supply the Americans in NES. The destruction the Kurdish state aspirations is a matter of Muslims worldwide.
Still waiting for the 'our servants of great might' that will beat the shet out of Nazisrael, not sure if it will be a military (country), coalitions of country, armed group, PMC etc.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Two gun nut countries and hubs for Southeast Asian international firearms market

I’m okay with civilians have guns, not motivated by 2nd Amendment or anything, but just for recreational and sporting means. To prevent gun violence, and become like Thailand or worse Philippines, I think ammunition can only exist in legally recognized standardized shooting ranges, out from there no one can bring or own any ammunitions

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Rio Haryanto’s father, Sinyo Haryanto owner of Kiky book factory hunting video. He also the owner of Grandis Barn Restaurant just beside of Jokowi’s land in Colomadu. His other son is the head of Perbakin Solo (Raya) right now.

Heard that he ever asked Danlanud Adi Soemarmo to make shooting range in land owned by the Air Force just north of the airport, but the Danlanud refused. Danlanud of that time was Pak Boy if I’m not wrong, long time ago, when Adi Soemarmo’s Danlanud was still a Colonel.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,572
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

China have the advantage over Japan in building HSR in Indonesia, expect more HSR being build by China.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,496
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Btw, bagi yang menunggu menuju putusan ICJ, untuk bacaan ringan. Intinya jangan berharap banyak, tapi kalau dipikir-pikir apapun keputusannya, long term bakal ngena ke Barat juga selaku enabler genosida. Salah satu alasan Ukraina susah mendapatkan dukungan masyarakat Global South adalah karena persepsi dunia kalau mereka itu antek Barat dan sekaligus balas dendam atas invasi Amerika ke Irak 20 tahun yang lalu.

Kita ga bakal tau kedepannya apakah Barat akan mengahdapi masalah besar ala Ukraina atau malah yang lebih besar lagi, tapi respon dunia terhadaap penderitaan mereka bakal bergantung pada putusan ICJ hari ini.

Cheers everyone :p

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,496
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Nothing like Civil War will happen, but piqued my interest how it will affecting the presidential elections.
If you ask me, Biden is dead, if he really run for the 2nd term… he's either :

1. Suicidal
2. He knows the system is rigged and he'll win anyway

I don't see a President that only won by a very small margin from Trump last election could win this time with plummetting support from his stance on borders and the Muslims openly declaring their abandoning of Biden, Muslims play a big role for that small margin of victory Biden had back then.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,564
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If you ask me, Biden is dead, if he really run for the 2nd term… he's either :

1. Suicidal
2. He knows the system is rigged and he'll win anyway

I don't see a President that only won by a very small margin from Trump last election could win this time with plummetting support from his stance on borders and the Muslims openly declaring their abandoning of Biden, Muslims play a big role for that small margin of victory Biden had back then.
Are there any candidates other than Biden tho? More like the 2nd choice. Blue team got journalists on their side.
When did Muslims voter draw their votes from blue, mind to tell?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,496
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Are there any candidates other than Biden tho? More like the 2nd choice. Blue team got journalists on their side.

I don't have any name yet, certainly not someone as impactful to challenge Trump

When did Muslims voter draw their votes from blue, mind to tell?

It's been for quite some time now, Here's Omar Soleiman openly declaring it at a rally

And the epicenter of this is in the so-called Swing state

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,865
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Doubt it, they quoted APDJ and APDJ also made the assumption based on certification of the missile by Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan TNI AL
Mereka juga buat artikel majuin Erieye. Kenapa nih?
AR jadi tempat berkumpulnya sales barang underdog?

Soman45

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Mereka juga buat artikel majuin Erieye. Kenapa nih?
AR jadi tempat berkumpulnya sales barang underdog?
Salah satu hal pertama yg muncul dipikiran waktu baca itu adalah "Ini SAAB pasti manfaatin AR buat promosinya" i mean look at the title! hiperbola "Cukup 2 pesawat" edan! ini maksudnya nggak ada yang maintenance dan terbang semua gitu kah? kalo boleh berasumsi dari clue yang dikasih Alman + youtubenya keliatannya kita lebih condong ke Wedgetail sampe dibelain tambah anggaran

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,572
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Ada capres yang diloby negara lain biar dibolehin lagi ekspor biji nikel.
Kalau iya maka Indonesia cukup menjadi negara miskin, ekspor barang mentah sementara negara maju bakal tambah kaya dengan mengolah SDA negara miskin.

Liat aja nanti kalo kepilih trus dibolehin lagi ekspor biji nikel.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,865
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Kalau iya maka Indonesia cukup menjadi negara miskin, ekspor barang mentah sementara negara maju bakal tambah kaya dengan mengolah SDA negara miskin.

We pretty much already knew which one.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,564
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

We pretty much already knew which one.
Mind to enlighten me are the cons of locally processed nickel outweigh the pros for our nation?

Top Bottom