Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,416
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ultra woke super power.
I'm ok with that. I have a friend from high school that gay, openly gay even. He is a good guy and he is really care tho wkwk. People that think, "hey, don't be with him, you will be raped", fuck that, we were slept at the same tent at scout and all of the guys there were good. That just same as the straight, you have the good one and bad one.

And also glad to see that my parents especially my mom are open with that. They even ok when my sister friends (2 of them are gay, but not at the relationship) are stay for the night (doesn't mean to do anything you know lah wkwk) . She is little bit conservative in her life actually,but she keep that for herself, we the kids can do anything, can wear anything and she will not judge people that easy.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Berita menarik dari Kompas.id terkait penguatan alutsista.

Saya tambahin Kompas edisi tgl 28-05-2021 yang salah satu headline nya membahas penguatan alutsista

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
https://news.detik.com/berita/d-558...tus-connie-bakrie-sebagai-pengamat-pertahanan

Anggota Komisi I DPR Fraksi Partai Gerindra Yan Permenas Mandenas mempertanyakan kredibilitas Connie Bakrie sebagai pengamat pertahanan. Alasannya, Connie telah berstatus sebagai politisi.

Yan menyayangkan adanya manuver yang kontraproduktif terhadap kebijakan pemerintah dilakukan oleh beberapa anggota dewan pakar dari partai politik yang ada dalam koalisi Indonesia Maju setelah tragedi KRI Nanggala-402.

"Salah satunya Connie Rahakundini Bakrie yang ternyata anggota dewan pakar DPP NasDem. Apa motifnya? Politik atau pesanan vendor alutsista yang terganggu akibat Prabowo bebersih mafia alutsista?" kata Yan dalam keterangan, Jumat (28/5/2021).

1622258103013.png

aw101 : "dont forget about me lmao"

@trishna_amrta
really need a suitable chinese dozer voiceline for this one

Last edited:

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
https://news.detik.com/berita/d-558...tus-connie-bakrie-sebagai-pengamat-pertahanan

Anggota Komisi I DPR Fraksi Partai Gerindra Yan Permenas Mandenas mempertanyakan kredibilitas Connie Bakrie sebagai pengamat pertahanan. Alasannya, Connie telah berstatus sebagai politisi.

Yan menyayangkan adanya manuver yang kontraproduktif terhadap kebijakan pemerintah dilakukan oleh beberapa anggota dewan pakar dari partai politik yang ada dalam koalisi Indonesia Maju setelah tragedi KRI Nanggala-402.

"Salah satunya Connie Rahakundini Bakrie yang ternyata anggota dewan pakar DPP NasDem. Apa motifnya? Politik atau pesanan vendor alutsista yang terganggu akibat Prabowo bebersih mafia alutsista?" kata Yan dalam keterangan, Jumat (28/5/2021).

View attachment 21844

aw101 : "dont forget about me lmao"

@trishna_amrta
really need a suitable chinese dozer voiceline for this one
Could use a little touch-up

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Berita ga jelas ini. WHAT nya udah ga jelas, WHY nya ga ada. Berita model begini kok yach bisa dimuat untuk publikasi gitu loch.

Anyway, untuk ibu Connie, mungkin kiranya bersedia untuk memberi tanggapan ibu? 🙏 Monggo kami persilahkan (pakai account judul abal2x aja yg biasanya aja ga masalah kok bu) 🙂

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ngelawak, gitaris jadi komisaris BUMN, pengalaman organisasi dan kepemimpinan dimana?

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Patungan buat beli kapal selam.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yang penting gitaris jadi Komisaris BUMN, itu sudah

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Gw pertama kali denger sih dari Ibuk-ibuk itu tuh...
if its turns out to be true that the perpres draft are leaked by her , wonder what are she's aiming for , looks like a desperate attempt to the point of releasing something confidential to public .

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,416
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Iya itu ibu ibu itu yang dipermasalahkan
if its turns out to be true that the perpres draft are leaked by her , wonder what are she's aiming for , looks like a desperate attempt to the point of releasing something confidential to public .
Iya itu ibu ibu itu yang dipermasalahkan
Yang bocorin tentang anggaran itu goblok banget sih. Mungkin shady itu uang, tapi harus tau juga itu uang penting banget. Terus kalo udah kayak gini gimana? Alutsista lama-lama bisanya cuma koar-koar gak solutif.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
anyone follow Alutsista Indonesia Facebook Page with 500k member ? i can't find that group again this morning , is something happened or do i get kicked possibly :unsure: , that was one of the "discussion friendly-ish" page compared with other formil page.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
anyone follow Alutsista Indonesia Facebook Page with 500k member ? i can't find that group again this morning , is something happened or do i get kicked possibly :unsure: , that was one of the "discussion friendly-ish" page compared with other formil page.

Much post about the recent plan of MoD and Perpres all been deleted it seems serious offend against the State

Top Bottom