Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,099
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
To me, compared to strategic bomber like b 21 Raider, Indonesia should strive for procurement of P8 Poseidon they are far more useful for Indonesian Armed Forces as a whole along with other ISTAR assets like maybe global Hawk
There's a (proposed) bomber version of the P8, the RB-8

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
there’s an old World War II saying that goes like this:

If you encounter a unit that you cannot identify, shoot once over their heads so it won’t hit anyone.

• If the response is rapid, precise rifle fire, they’re British.
  • If the response is a shitstorm of machine-gun fire, they’re German.
  • If they throw down their guns and surrender, they’re either French or Italian.
  • If you hear a whistle, and then all of a sudden your position is charged by hundreds of soldiers screaming ‘UUUURRRRRAAAAAA!!!!!’, then they’re Russian.
  • And, if nothing happens for five minutes and then your position is obliterated by artillery or an airstrike…
They’re American.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Other quote

If the german bomber doing their jobs, the Brits would duck in their position and find cover.

If the British bomber doing their jobs, Jerries would duck in their position and find cover.

If the American bomber doing their jobs, all of them would duck in their position and find cover, either enemies or friends.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,781
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
To me, compared to strategic bomber like b 21 Raider, Indonesia should strive for procurement of P8 Poseidon they are far more useful for Indonesian Armed Forces as a whole along with other ISTAR assets like maybe global Hawk
Ya iya lah, siapa juga yg ngarap US bakal kasih beginian ke INA?
Bahkan kanada atau inggris aja belum tentu.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ya iya lah, siapa juga yg ngarap US bakal kasih beginian ke INA?
Bahkan kanada atau inggris aja belum tentu.

Siapa tahu Indonesia berminat jadi major non NATO Ally dan ngarepin aset yang lebih vital.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,781
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Siapa tahu Indonesia berminat jadi major non NATO Ally dan ngarepin aset yang lebih vital.
Just make sure to buy SCALP and Taurus or SLAM or SOM to be put on Rafale, Eagle and IF21. That's enough for me.

...and also "develope" much longer balistic missiles maybe 😏

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
316957851_508901321279935_2485588949658217249_n.jpg

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,351
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Mbahku malah ijazah STM nya entah dikubur katanya wkwk. STM nya dulu banyak IPPI jadi yang sekolah disana pada takut jadi target, walupun bukan IPPI wkkw. Jadi pedagang akhirnya dia.

Itu mbah lenang btw, mbah cewek putus SMP karena Gestok itu, takut katanya.
Just knew that my grandfather had more experience during late ‘65, my father just told me about it yesterday.

What I can say, you would start to not thinking about ideology when it is your family, at least that for me. Whatever happened back then in Klaten, that was chaos, I’m not gonna tell the specific about what my grandfather experienced during this. Please just don’t even thinking something like this to happen again.

Edit: More information or hint, i just knew that he was ever worked in Pabrik Gula Ceper. Funny for you all people maybe to just knew about where your grandfather ever worked, but it’s not for me. Himself was never talked about this part of his life, at least to me, and yes maybe my dad told me about it before but I care nothing about it so i forgot it, but know about it now make it feel different.

Last edited:

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,351
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Seeing Indos post on PDF about penalizing sex before marriage 🤦‍♂️ .
Also, is this law likely to pass?
I think Indonesian here in this very forum has diverse views about it, some maybe for that, some care nothing about that, some against that. But what happen is, yes, premarital sex are included there, but only certain people from family can make the aduan.

Is it likely to pass? What you have to know there is almost no resistance for this RKUHP in the DPR. So basically the DPR just gonna be tukang stempel or just rubber stamp for this case, almost none against to ‘balance or check’ it, just minor check like this-that part blablabla. This country’s democracy can be better than this, I’m really optimistic about it.

If someone want to correct me, I’m open for it, things needs to be checked and corrected to make it better. No one free from getting checked.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,026
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think Indonesian here in this very forum has diverse views about it, some maybe for that, some care nothing about that, some against that. But what happen is, yes, premarital sex are included there, but only certain people from family can make the aduan.

Is it likely to pass? What you have to know there is almost no resistance for this RKUHP in the DPR. So basically the DPR just gonna be tukang stempel or just rubber stamp for this case, almost none against to ‘balance or check’ it, just minor check like this-that part blablabla. This country’s democracy can be better than this, I’m really optimistic about it.

If someone want to correct me, I’m open for it, things needs to be checked and corrected to make it better. No one free from getting checked.
Why do Islamic countries deal with such brainless things? Brains always in hair, clothes and between two legs. Why don't they care so much about education, science, technology and democracy?

They can take precautions by putting a lock on the genitals of men and women.

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,351
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Siapa aja?
For premarital: parents, child (if have)
Extramarital: add that 2 with spouse or just spouse, I’m not too sure.

Practically, I’m sure there is no parents that wants their child to be in jail, except if maybe their relations not good or something. About jail time, maximum 6 months for non married couple ‘living’ together in same roof (ini agak karet menurutku), 1 year maximum for sex outside of marriage.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Seeing Indos post on PDF about penalizing sex before marriage 🤦‍♂️ .
Also, is this law likely to pass?

Looking at how DPR doing thing in which full of "negotiation" along with talking here and there to create noise compared to real works and they are more likely to end their term soon, i don't think they can finish anything soon

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Why do Islamic countries deal with such brainless things? Brains always in hair, clothes and between two legs. Why don't they care so much about education, science, technology and democracy?

They can take precautions by putting a lock on the genitals of men and women.

In my country, our DPR (senator, house of common or legislator you call it whatever) is an institution in which most of member embodyment of Indonesian spirit the most, as our people would take the most highest paid jobs, had the most benefit, with the least demanding responsibilities. To be lazy while being nicely paid and has most benefit is everyone dream

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,026
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In my country, our DPR (senator, house of common or legislator you call it whatever) is an institution in which most of member embodyment of Indonesian spirit the most, as our people would take the most highest paid jobs, had the most benefit, with the least demanding responsibilities. To be lazy while being nicely paid and has most benefit is everyone dream
Unless Islamic countries change their mentality, they won't be a shit. Allah continues to rain dirt on them.:(

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom