R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
and what sadden me is there's still alot of "masyarakat" who actually believe in this kind of pseudo invention shit, taking an example of case with Tamim Pardede (which ironically manage to fool TNI with his bios44 so called "anti forest fire compost"), and Hadi Pranoto. :confused::confused:

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
just switched from nescafe classic to kapal api signature, while i enjoy taste that were more soft and subtle and less acidic compared to nescafe, it lacks the kick, looks like it had probably far more lower caffeine content than the nescafe, any suggestion for instant or any kopi bubuk that have high caffeine content but less acidic ???

joedhie2k

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
just switched from nescafe classic to kapal api signature, while i enjoy taste that were more soft and subtle and less acidic compared to nescafe, it lacks the kick, looks like it had probably far more lower caffeine content than the nescafe, any suggestion for instant or any kopi bubuk that have high caffeine content but less acidic ???
1688956622490.png

pakai drip bag coffee ginian, bs less acidic n higher caffeine content

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 411
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo

View attachment 59099

pakai drip bag coffee ginian, bs less acidic n higher caffeine content
klo pengen ngopi, tinggal tambah baking soda 1/4 sendok, ke kopinya. tidak ada after taste, pke prinsip netralisasi, pH rendah/acid lawan pH tinggi/basa dari baking soda wk wk wk...

this is crunch

Contributor
Reactions
4 628
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
dulu kadang aku minum nescafe classic pake a really pinch of salt, jadi ga terlalu tajem rasanya, not really recommending this to others but it kinda fun to try.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
klo pengen ngopi, tinggal tambah baking soda 1/4 sendok, ke kopinya. tidak ada after taste, pke prinsip netralisasi, pH rendah/acid lawan pH tinggi/basa dari baking soda wk wk wk...
i might try this

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Kok rada rada ya? dan akhirnya bawa bawa China juga ujungnya

Terus modelnya Thomas Alva Edison, Colt, Benjamin Franklin, William Edward Boeing, Lockheed, Glenn Martin, Wright brothers dll itu darimana?

Pendidikan dan bisnis di Amerika Serikat maju itu karena mereka menghargai sistem paten dan hak properti warga sipil mereka. Orang asal mau berusaha bisa sukses di Amerika Serikat

Last edited:

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 411
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
Ditunggu feedback nya.
Bisakah mengurangi efek negatif ke lambung?
mestinya bisa, kan reaksi asam basa, masalahnya for coffee maniac adding something to the coffee sometimes "haram" wk wk wk wk..

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom