schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,431
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Meminta perlindungannya ke Polisi Militer dan bukan ke Polisi hm...

Waduh... gak ikutan ah...
Indonesian Police NSO Pegasus goes brrrrr

Edit: Bercanda. Takut dipenjara pake UU ITE atas “pencemaran nama baik” wkwk

Last edited:

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,227
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Meminta perlindungannya ke Polisi Militer dan bukan ke Polisi hm...

Waduh... gak ikutan ah...
bakal terang benderang dan bakal ada yang kena sanksi ,, Kejagung goreng terus dan netizen/media ikutan kawal ....

salah strategi dikira departemen cemen kali ya :ROFLMAO:

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,636
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Need help identifying a movie.
Unfortunately i don't remember much.
The only thing i remember: There is a PT boat in it, and when one of the US military personel/sailor/pilot? saw the PT boat, he was like "did bermuda triangle opened or something bla bla bla...."
I think setting is post cold-war.
And the enemy is, maybe some "evil organization".
Not sure if its still same movie but there is also more futuristic boat with cockpit style bridge and have twin gattling gun.

Ada yang tau? Dulu diputer di TV.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The only thing i remember: There is a PT boat in it, and when one of the US military personel/sailor/pilot? saw the PT boat, he was like "did bermuda triangle opened or something bla bla bla...."
Not sure if its still same movie but there is also more futuristic boat with cockpit style bridge and have twin gattling gun.

Ada yang tau? Dulu diputer di TV
American old series? 90s?

rusmin

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Ada yang tau? Dulu diputer di TV.
Thunder In Paradise

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 14
  • download-2.jpeg
    download-2.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 13

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,636
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Thunder In Paradise
Yes, I think this is the "futuristic" boat, Thanks. It seems that it also have two weapon bay.

Now i wonder if the PT boat scene is in this movie or completely from different movie.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,680
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Now that it's crystal clear that Zionist Jews are actually pulling the strings on international politics. It is apparent why Jew-controlled America is so hell-bent on spreading so-called 'liberal democracy' worldwide.

Simply put if the Zionists are a bunch of dung flies, then Western-style democracy is the shit they clung into. They thrive in this kind of political landscape. And they wish they entire world adopted this kind of political model.

Another example: And this is based on a real historical event. Theodor Herzl visit to Sultan Abdul Hamid II in Istanbul offering to 'buy' Palestine.

After this meeting, Sultan Abdul Hamid issued an edict, prohibiting the sales of lands to the Jews in Palestine

Screenshot (560).png

Sultan Abdul Hamid II would later be deposed by the CUP (The Young Turks), whose stated goal was the (re)introduction of Western-style parliamentary democracy to the Ottoman state after Abdul Hamid II erased it decades earlier.

Jon-turkler-1.jpg

and yes, one of the leading actors of the organization is a Jew. Cavit Bey

800px-Djavid_Bey.png

More precisely a Donme, (Jews who falsely converted to Islam to sow chaos).

The Dönme (Hebrew: דוֹנְמֶה, romanized: Dōnme, Ottoman Turkish: دونمه, Turkish: Dönme) were a group of Sabbatean crypto-Jews in the Ottoman Empire who coercively converted outwardly to Islam, but retained their Jewish faith and Kabbalistic beliefs in secret.

One of the first things the CUP did once deposing Abdul Hamid II was scrapping that edict Abdul Hamid issued earlier about selling lands to Jews.

So if you ever wonder why Jews (and jew/AIPAC controlled West) LOVE democracy and especially Western-style parliamentary democracy. There's your answer. Sometimes you have to ask questions, who is this parliamentary democracy benefit mainly, certainly not the Ottoman people whose country was dragged by the CUP into WW1 and lost, not the Chinese who would not be what they are now if the Tianmen protests succeeded, not the Iraqis who lost a great deal of lives and wealth after the US imposed democracy, not Russians when Westen style jungle was the norm in the 90s

I know a great deal of you people were raised in school and basically brainwashed to uphold democracy right? So do I.

I know a great deal of you are sympathetic to Palestine am I correct? Well, one thing you can do to help in the long run is make obsolete the very system that allows a Zionist state to exist in the first place and you can do it by completely abandoning it and its practice.

I encourage people to seek for themselves what are the Sabbateans, who is Sabbatai Zevi, the Jewish zionist movement, the rise of secularism, and the fall of theocracies in Europe and the Middle East from the 18th-early 20th century and I challenge them to (at the end) question themselves that if they want to be part of this Western-style parliamentary democracy.

Last edited:

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,431
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
WaPo’s article from 1979 about Israeli A-4 Skyhawks to Indonesia

U.S. Is Fronting Israeli Sale of Jets to Indonesia​

By George C. Wilson
October 5, 1979 at 1:00 a.m. EDT

The U.S. government is fronting an arms deal in which Israel, without being publicly identified as the source, is selling Indonesia used warplanes obtained from the United States.

Pentagon officials confirmed yesterday that Israel is shipping Indonesia 16 A4 fighter-bombers for $25.8 million in the first such third-country sale of U.S. warplanes.

The Pentagon issued a press release on June 14 about the A4 sale to Indonesia but did not disclose that Israel -- and not the United States -- is the seller.

One defense official said that neither Israel nor Indonesia wanted the U.S. government to disclose the source of the planes. He said, however, that Congress was told confidentially that Israel was the seller.

A government source cautioned last night that with word leaking out that Israel, not the United States, is the source of Indonesia's planes, the deal may fall through even though all three governments had agreed on it. The United States, the official said, may find a way to sell the planes itself rather than serve as Israel's broker.

"This sale," the Pentagon said in its press release on the A4 deal, "will contribute to the foreign policy objectives of the United States by helping to improve the security of a friendly country in Southeast Asia."
Israel has bought 355 A4 Skyhawk, single-seat fighter-bombers and 210 F4 Phantom fighter-bombers from the United States over the years.

The Indonesia sale, made with Carter administration approval, could turn out to be the first of several, with Israel disposing of its old American warplanes as its air force obtains the newer U.S. F15 and F16 fighters.

Under existing agreements, a country such as Israel that buys weapons from the United States must obtain U.S. permission before selling those weapons to another, or third, country. It therefore will be up to the administration to decide how many U.S. planes Israel can sell to other countries.

President Carter has warned against "proliferation" of aging superpower weapons as they become in surplus and Third World countries seek to buy them.

When queried yesterday, the Pentagon could not cite a previous instance when warplanes such as the A4 Skyhawk jet had been sold by one foreign buyer to a third country. But they did not rule out the possibility.

Paul Warnke, former director of the U.S. Arms Control and Disarmament Agency, once said that "anybody who thinks" existing controls over sales of U.S. weapons to third countries are adequate "is smoking opium."

Some aerospace executives are reacting angrily to the spreading news that Israel is the actual source of the A4s going to Indonesia.

They complain that Israel, because Congress usually forgives a large portion of the loans to it, is getting U.S. planes at a discount and then selling them at world market prices.

American firms are vying for that same kind of business. Some of them specialize in reconditioning used planes and selling spare parts to keep them running.

U.S. Is Fronting Israeli Sale of Jets to Indonesia|WaPo

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom