R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I just think the meme of "hamas hiding behind civillian" is start to be right.

I dont know man, when i try to support one side in warfare am just barely remember; the result of war is an bargaining chip for negotiations.

is our electrical network are that smart today ? 🤣
Employing an overpowered Computer to control the current ?
does not require "smart electricity" to employ such attack , if something like stuxnet that plays with SCADA are meant for attacking indonesia power grid , it will literally sent our whole infrastructure back to the stoneage .

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Someone just prepared to do wet business of extrajudicial killing to you wkwk.
does not require "smart electricity" to employ such attack , if something like stuxnet that plays with SCADA are meant for attacking indonesia power grid , it will literally sent our whole infrastructure back to the stoneage .
Allright guys, both of your comment scary me away.

Yo know both death and stone age mean i cant play Genshin Impact and go online again 🤣

, but yet, attacking electrical infrastructure at a whole realm making bad day to a country, not only cause market collapse thos also could make unnecessarily death.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Allright guys, both of your comment scary me away.

Yo know both death and stone age mean i cant play Genshin Impact and go online again 🤣

, but yet, attacking electrical infrastructure at a whole realm making bad day to a country, not only cause market collapse thos also could make unnecessarily death.
you got the point there , it's very unlikely someone trying to deliver such attack to indonesia unless the entity involved are very desperate , but it's still Possible.

Perkosya_QT

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Let me indulge you for the last time concerning off this topic . By your statement i could only summarise your stand as victor's might victor's absolved team . While nothing is wrong with the standing ( well , atleast honesty were bleeding trough it ) . It also promoting the same standing with all the crimean/ukrainian situation and georgian case for an example and all the baggages carried along with it . While the RI political standand most majority of IOC were taking a different route . Give everybody something . Even Israelis are needing some land to flourish and prosper . And pushing it further are nothing but crussade in all but name . We can all be subtle about it or be fortright about it all together and laid it bare in the open ( after all you've said it for yourself it's nothing but a possesion scufles ) . And nothing but pure destruction and hatred when it come into crussade 7.0 ...

Just want to clarify. Actually it is not the same as the case of crimean annexation. Crimea belong to crimean legally. Israel established on nobody land (ex British Mandate that UK has left), and declare independence based on UN Partition Plan. Israel grab west bank from Jordan, while Jordan previously annexed west bank illegally.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I never questioned the capability of Indonesian intel act in Indonesian territory, but ever you heard intelegence operation conduct by Indonesian in other country post coldwar?
Yg namana Intel Ops yach jangan sampai ter expose ke public. Kalau antar operatives di lapangan sich biasanya sudah pada tau sama tau siapa aja pemainnya, tinggal gimana caranya saling jaga batasan profesional aja

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
EXACTLY (y)

you got the point there , it's very unlikely someone trying to deliver such attack to indonesia unless the entity involved are very desperate , but it's still Possible.
Such attack could be a precursor to conventional attack. Example WHEN situation at North Natuna Sea heating up

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just remember without power there won't be telecommunication, and without telecommunication there will be no agricultures (sembako) and fuel (BBM) coming in, because everybody will not have a clue where & when to send their produces.
Which is why everyone should be at least prepared for disaster as a form of risk mitigation. Depend on your budget, you can adjust your emergency preparedness accordingly. In that matter I can certainly give you (or anyone else here) some pointer from the basic fundamental to advance, however preparing for power blackout for over 24 hours is currently beyond my budget range

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yg namana Intel Ops yach jangan sampai ter expose ke public. Kalau antar operatives di lapangan sich biasanya sudah pada tau sama tau siapa aja pemainnya, tinggal gimana caranya saling jaga batasan profesional aja

One of glaring example is prep ops in Afstan and Somalia....

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
black Luxio
Do they has upgraded the workhorse to Luxio ?
however preparing for power blackout for over 24 hours is currently beyond my budget range
You should try small sized Solar panel and wind turbines alongside Li Po battery for up to 12 hour home electricity(with minimal usage), not to mention dont expect any network connections

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ah another one reason why our current First Comission chairwoman is so supportive of military modernization is no other one during her "special experience" in the past despite her background as liberal educated woman and journos

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ok beware of your new Ojol neighbor or your old guys Martabak seller
perbedaan-polisi-nyamar-dinas-ini-bikin-takjub-netizen-lapor-komandan-saya-jatuh-cinta36_700.jpg
730x480-img-58408-driver-ojol-dicurigai-sebagai-intel-instagramnewdramaojolid.jpg
94698-viral-polisi-menyamar-jadi-penjual-martabak-publik-keburu-buka-cabang-nih-benny-vriodona...jpg
96691-viral-polisi-menyamar-jadi-penjual-martabak-publik-keburu-buka-cabang-nih-tiktokatbenny-...jpg

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Do they has upgraded the workhorse to Luxio ?
Kalau situ ga ada lawyer biasanya dijemput pakai Luxio atau Avanza. Tapi kalau situ ter indikasi udah siap dgn team lawyer minimal dijemputnya pakai Inova atau bisa juga pakai Fortuner kalau situ semacam tokoh penting.

Ok beware of your new Ojol neighbor or your old guys Martabak seller View attachment 21486
Foto yg sebelah kanan pakai "face swap" tuch keliatan banget retouching muka dan rambut nya

You should try small sized Solar panel and wind turbines alongside Li Po battery for up to 12 hour home electricity(with minimal usage), not to mention dont expect any network connections
nach ketauan nich kalau situ paham nya cuma dari hasil baca Goole atau baca postingan para buzzer binaan nich.

Indonesia ini negara tropis bukan iklim temperate atau padang pasir. Saya yakin situ pasti belum pernah ncoba melakukan operasional sehari hari menggunakan solar photovoltaic khan❓

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
a yakin situ pasti belum pernah ncoba melakukan operasional sehari hari menggunakan solar photovoltaic khan❓
View attachment 21502

Jadi keinget prakrikum matakuliah elektronika dasar (dimana saya sangat payah) hitungan awal Diatas kertas ketika praktikum dengan panel surya (tidak memperhatikan jenisnya apa, dan daya output berapa karena saya ga suka ngitung elektronika) mampu menyalakan lampu sampai 8 jam, karena faktor cuaca dan tempat yg teduh pada akhirnya ga dapet daya yg diharapkan :v

Ok, then. Lets support Nuclear power plant and install them in Kalimantan (cant wait for pengusaha batubara, and goverment fight each other) lol.

Kalau situ ga ada lawyer biasanya dijemput pakai Luxio atau Avanza.

This is reminds me about friends of mine that captured by police for IT case (selling underage adult video) in the middle of forest.

Better stay calm right now, am not prepared yet my lawyer nor my mental to sit in interigations room. Lol

Top Bottom