Which country has the best leader in the world?

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
I think Putin is very good, Xi is very good and I also rate Macron.

The worst I would say New Zealand, Germany and Canada.

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Erdoğan is best by far, all other leaders are doing what their benefactors are asking them while he is doing what is best for his people.
What's up with the mass inflation in Turkey? I understand its because the Americans threatened the Turkey economy and people ran away from your currency. Basically what the Americans threatened to do to Britain after Suez.

M

Manomed

Erdoğan is best by far, all other leaders are doing what their benefactors are asking them while he is doing what is best for his people.
yeah making Turks poorer everyday with his islamist policies, Inadeaqute ministers etc thanks erdogan for making me pay more money for everything :DD

Thanks erdogan for giving my tax moneys to FSA and Muslim brotherhood also thanks him for selling antalya to qataris :DDD what a great president.

May god save us from AKP and ikhwan

Blue homeland became Blue ikhwan thanks to erdo as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,927
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Care to elaborate? Did you know Iraq's minimum wage is more than Turkey's now(ours is half of their minimum wage)? How do you respond to that?

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
How is he doing best for his people?? By decreasing wages in dolars?? By decreasing purchasing power of tl everyday?? By decreasing thrust to economy ,justice etc??

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Care to elaborate? Did you know Iraq's minimum wage is more than Turkey's now(ours is half of their minimum wage)? How do you respond to that?
Iraq is a country with no national sovereignty, they are under invasion and all their income comes from exploitation of oil and gas.

Erdoğan has been in power in the last 19 years and you can not judge his performance by the foreign currency rate fluctuations and ensuing spike in the inflation rate that only happened in the last one months time. It is because there is a cold war happening between Turks and the western mafia nations and their proxies within Turkey. Erdoğan's policy is for taking the opportunity that emerged after the Covid-19 pandemic to emerge as a production powerhouse of a nation; an opportunity that only comes once in a century. There in no comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
hehe, would have taking this as satire if i didnt know you. 😅

Btw:
1639772890962.png

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,927
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdoğan has been in power in the last 19 years and you can not judge his performance by the foreign currency rate fluctuations and ensuing spike in the inflation rate that only happened in the last one months time.
It's not just an issue of the last months. Since 2017 Turkey's inflation rate is above 10%. This year it's probably above 50%(certainly above 40%). Only God knows what it will be next year.

I don't care about foreign currency. What I do care is the purchasing power. And that is, unfortunately, directly linked to foreign currencies. Why? Because everything we consume has large portion imported elements in it. Everything. It spans from agriculture to every kind of industrial product. It runs on import. What you export also has import in it. It needs raw material, energy, subsystems from abroad. So I CAN judge his performance by foreign currency rate. Because the real metric of my economy is dollar.

..to emerge as a production powerhouse of a nation.

How are you planning to do that? By selling more carpets and furniture? More steel? More t-shirts? BIG SUCCESS.
Understand this. There's no prosperity unless we can output high-technology products. We can't flourish by selling low-value items. And we can do that by two ways. In the short term, it's by attracting direct investment of top companies around the world. In the long run, it's EDUCATION. You can't circumvent this fact by cheap monetary policies. You need educated, talented, top-notch people to develop and manufacture high value-added products. How are you gonna achieve that if you have a terrible, non-existent education. And to make matter worse, those people have less than $800 salary now. How are you gonna keep those people in the country when they could earn ten times as much abroad? Have you ever thought about that? (Currently high-tech export makes out only 2.5% of our total export. And it's falling, not rising.)

Question: Which side are you supporting, Turkey or the western mafia?

Do not reduce yourself to ignorant layman of our cities who is spending all of their days in coffee houses by posing nonsensical questions like these. You're more than that. The states you call western mafia are the ones who are buying our products and paying the most money. Good luck selling them to Russia or China. I didn't support the ruling party when they employed terrorist Gulenists in the government and I'm sure as hell not supporting their stupid ideas about the economy now.

Last edited:

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
How are you planning to do that? By selling more carpets and furniture? More steel? More t-shirts? BIG SUCCESS.
How is making and selling unmanned combat airplanes, warships, satellites, respirators, polymer handguns, electronic war equipment, AESA radars, warplanes, electron microscopes and such low value? Aren't you aware of these products, you are a direct ignore in my book.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,927
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
How is making and selling unmanned combat airplanes, warships, satellites, respirators, polymer handguns, electronic war equipment, AESA radars, warplanes, electron microscopes and such are low value? Aren't you aware of these products, you are a direct ignore in my book.
OK. Then tell me. How much money we earned by exporting these products? Write a number. I will divide it by $220 billions(this years total export figure) and find the ratio. I will be very generous and say it's $1 billions. 1 / 220 makes 0.4%. By comparison, China's export is over 30% high-technology. You see the discrepancy? And I gave you a number. Turkey's export has only 2.5% high-technology products.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
How is making and selling unmanned combat airplanes, warships, satellites, respirators, polymer handguns, electronic war equipment, AESA radars, warplanes, electron microscopes and such low value? Aren't you aware of these products, you are a direct ignore in my book.
Those are very small quantities of the overall exports, certainly not comparable to what nations like USA, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and China export the amount of High Tech compared to overall exports.
Devede kulak kalmaz bile.

T

Turko

We have the best one not just in the world even in the space. That's why soon we will send him to other planets to reign.

Edit: I'm from North Korea

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

If you mean his family and beşli çete by ''his people'' perhaps you are right.

Erdogan has been the greatest catastrophe in Turkic history. He brought an irreversible damage and degeneration to our nation, so much so that it is not even a nation but a group of people at this point. Just like those peoples who couldnt form a nationhood like Afghans, Iraqi, Syrians etc. Some people thinking being ummah is more important than being Turkish.

This one Georgian finished us off.

M

Manomed

If you mean his family and beşli çete by ''his people'' perhaps you are right.

Erdogan has been the greatest catastrophe in Turkic history.

This one Georgian finished us off.
georgian sleeper cell lol

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom