News Women's tennis is challenging the Chinese government -- and it shows no sign of backing down

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Yeah , Peng Shuai is at best under hostage.

Let's see if CCP allow her to leave China
From disappearance to leaving China, you guys keeping changing the posts. Read Pengshuai's original post, it's clearly a long term affair, which happenes to almost all western leaders too, humans are humans, Chinese leaders are not saints either.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,428
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
From disappearance to leaving China, you guys keeping changing the posts. Read Pengshuai's original post, it's clearly a long term affair, which happenes to almost all western leaders too, humans are humans, Chinese leaders are not saints either.
surely she's free , she could leave China anytime soon. Or is there something Beijing fear she would reveal once she's no longer under the grip ?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
surely she's free , she could leave China anytime soon. Or is there something Beijing fear she would reveal once she's no longer under the grip ?
I don't know, who knows, but judging from her own original post, it's more likely to be a long term, 7 years, affair, I suggest you to read it first.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
The brutal regime if Corona Xi will stoop to any level.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
The brutal regime if Corona Xi will stoop to any level.
Better than a 16 years old girl being raped by hundreds of men including many police officers, must be a land of animals ,not humans.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Better than a 16 years old girl being raped by hundreds of men including many police officers, must be a land of animals ,not humans.
For issues faced by Uighurs and Tibetans please start a new thread. Stick to the topic at hand here.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
For issues faced by Uighurs and Tibetans please start a new thread. Stick to the topic at hand here.
LOL,We all know what we are talking about, for Uighur issues the mod almost deleted my every single post recently, you can start one and I m so eager to join and discuss.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
LOL,We all know what we are talking about, for Uighur issues the mod almost deleted my every single post recently, you can start one and I m so eager to join and discuss.
Take it up with the Mod. And don't derail this thread.

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is just crazy. The Communist government is erasing your whole life online and in reality because you complained about being sexually assaulted?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Take it up with the Mod. And don't derail this thread.
It's you trying to derail it, Peng shuai appeared this morning, and you talked about non sense unrelated to this thread and calling me to derail it?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
This is just crazy. The Communist government is erasing your whole life online and in reality because you complained about being sexually assaulted?
I posted her original post on Weibo in this thread, she didn't claim to be sexually assulted, western media did.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Peng's original post on Weibo shows that Peng shuai used to frequently visit Zhang's home during the past 7 years and had a troubled relations with Zhang's wife, who deemed Peng as a home wrecker. Zhang said to Peng that he was very lonely and he loved her but because of his high position, he just can't divorce his wife for Peng and asked for forgiveness for it. In Peng's original post , Peng said she loved him too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
And this is for a well known sports personality. Imagine the plight of the common citizen.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
It's you trying to derail it, Peng shuai appeared this morning, and you talked about non sense unrelated to this thread and calling me to derail it?
Nope, I am sticking to the topic. If you want to believe some state Chinese media known for its laughable propaganda, that's your call.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
LOL, we really envy how Indians live, believe me.

What propaganda, I just posted she appeared this morning, and you started to talk about something irrelovant, be reasonal for meaningful discussion please.

This thread has nothing to do with India. Post reported for derailing.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
After invading and occupying Islamic countries the Anglo-Saxons have found a new enemy. There is not a single developing nation out there except for India that is supporting anti-China stance. Surely, every country has its fair share of issues, but it is very clear why the Western nations are suddenly teaming up against China. Clear as daylight.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom