News Women's tennis is challenging the Chinese government -- and it shows no sign of backing down

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Nope, I am talking about a missing tennis player who it seems is currently being held hostage by the brutal regime of Corona Xi.
She showed up this morning, but of course, you will keep lying, you dont' need any evidence or facts, you just lie through your teeth.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
You guys claim she disappeared, while she doesn't, end of the story. there's no way you can redeem your lies.

She showed up this morning, but of course, you will keep lying, you dont' need any evidence or facts, you just lie through your teeth.

She hasn't shown up. Some Chinese state media showed some videos and claimed she is fine. Subscribing to what the Chinese state media states might be your necessity. Not that of others.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
She hasn't shown up. Some Chinese state media showed some videos and claimed she is fine. Subscribing to what the Chinese state media states might be your necessity. Not that of others.
Just check out if there teenager event happened or not this morning, it's easy to verify, do you think everyone is stupid or what? what's your proof for your claim? we have pics and videos, what about yours? just your mouth?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
If China wants to silence the ''West'' it needs to do a live interview with her.
Its that simple.
They claimed Jack Ma being diappeared only months ago, now they are silenced completely.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
If China wants to silence the ''West'' it needs to do a live interview with her.
Its that simple.

That is a fair point and China should absolutely do that in my opinion. In fact, the Chinese need to go one step further and allow the tennis player to explain her position. The entire Western system will grab anything against any country it wants to settle scores with.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Based on western media, Everyone is disappearing in China, including Xi jinping

微信图片_20211121224905.png

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Best of luck with both of those.

As an Indian I know what you are looking. You have been assigned the task by the US to contain China. That is no secret to the entire world. You have been promised gold by Western powers, but I have to disappoint you. You won't even get bronze. Your saddistic leader Modi is oppressing Indian Muslims and you are concerned by China.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
As an Indian I know what you are looking. You have been assigned the task by the US to contain China. That is no secret to the entire world. You have been promised gold by Western powers, but I have to disappoint you. You won't even get bronze. Your saddistic leader Modi is oppressing Indian Muslims and you are concerned by China.
Thanks for the heads up. Now don't derail the thread. Whatever angst and insecurities you have related to India please post them in the appropriate thread in the appropriate sub forum.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Thanks for the heads up. Now don't derail the thread. Whatever angst and insecurities you have related to India please post them in the appropriate thread in the appropriate sub forum.

Just pointing out facts. Don't be angry.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom