Xinjiang cotton boycott: Over 40 Chinese entertainment celebrities from mainland China, Taiwan and Hong kong terminate contracts with H&M, Nike and Ad

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
LOl. you really crack me up, check UN human development index rankings and see who really need a lot of help for their lives.
Lol. I am talking about the press freedom index.

China ranks 177/180

China should aspire to catch up with Equatorial Guinea first before it even begins to compare itself to actual democracies.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Lol. I am talking about the press freedom index.

China ranks 177/180

China should aspire to catch up with Equatorial Guinea first before it even begins to compare itself to actual democracies.
This western standard so called freedom of speech means shit to us, I wish India can breathe, eat and sleep this so called democracy. We know where China is and where India is. China never wants to compare with India, you guys should quit your absurd China obsessions.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
This western standard so called freedom of speech means shit to us, I wish India can breathe, eat and sleep this so called democracy. We know where China is and where India is. China never wants to compare with India, you guys should quit your absurd China obsessions.
We will as soon as the 100,000 Chinese refugees return home to China.

By the way, why do you keep posting multiple articles and videos about how good China is, if you don't like others criticizing or laughing at your absurd Communist propaganda?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
We will as soon as the 100,000 Chinese refugees return home to China.

By the way, why do you keep posting multiple articles and videos about how good China is, if you don't like others criticizing or laughing at your absurd Communist propaganda?
100,000 Chinese refugees? They were born in India, what other choices could they have? unlucky bunch. and you can't RETURN to somewhere you have never been to.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
I post about my country, not India, what does my posting have anything to do with you? you can post whatever number of positive posts about India and I couldn't care about them less.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I post about my country, not India, what does my posting have anything to do with you? you can post whatever number of positive posts about India and I couldn't care about them less.
That's not how things work on International forums in the democratic, civilized world. If you put up fluff propaganda pieces, you will be called out. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
That's not how things work on International forums in the democratic, civilized world. If you put up fluff propaganda pieces, you will be called out. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.
You are a special one, I don't see many people from you so called "democratic, civilised world" take this much interest about any countries other than their own, even in this forum, it's the same thing, how come you are so obsessed with China? personal grudge? extreme jealousy?

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
You are a special one, I don't see many people from you so called "democratic, civilised world" take this much interest about any countries other than their own, even in this forum, it's the same thing, how come you are so obsessed with China? personal grudge? extreme jealousy?
I have to say I haven't seen anyone so defensive about their country. Why is that. Is it shame? Jealously? Inferiority complex?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
A lot of Indians are jealous of China, they might not admit but they really are, I guess it could be the reason.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
I have to say I haven't seen anyone so defensive about their country. Why is that. Is it shame? Jealously? Inferiority complex?
Jealousy of who? ourselves? we couldn't care about others less. I only post things about China, Jealousy could make those who are jealous of us to attack, it's a common logic.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
If I keep posting things about India instead of my own country, then I must be jealous of India, it's obvious for everyone to see.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Who mentioned India in this thread first? You or I?

That would explain the obsession
Every time you jumped in my China thread , isn't it a clear sign of obsession? how many times did you see me jump in Indian threads and start bashing jobs? I honestly don't have any obssession about any foreign countries, I can't say the same about you. there's nothing in India really even slightly interests me , let alone having obsessions.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Every time you jumped in my China thread , isn't it a clear sign of obsession? how many times did you see me jump in Indian threads and start bashing jobs? I honestly don't have any obssession about any foreign countries, I can't say the same about you. there's nothing in India really even slightly interests me , let alone having obsessions.
Doesn't answer my question. Who brought India up first in this thread, when this thread had nothing to do with India. You or I?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Doesn't answer my question. Who brought India up first in this thread, when this thread had nothing to do with India. You or I?
You, as an Indian, brought India in. If I jumped into an Indian thread and started bashing, I automatically bring China in too.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Maybe Indians think they are dirt cheap cause you are so rich, we still think they are way too expensive than what they are really worth. Chinese consumers buy up almost 40% of the world luxury goods, this is very stupid, we have to change this habbit.
This is the first mention of India in this thread.
You, as an Indian, brought India in. If I jumped into an Indian thread and started bashing, I automatically bring China in too.
This is the lie you stated.

In the civilized, democratic world this is called whataboutism

Now shed your India centric obsession and learn to defend criticism

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
This is the first mention of India in this thread.

This is the lie you stated.

In the civilized, democratic world this is called whataboutism

Now shed your India centric obsession and learn to defend criticism
My Indian obsession? lol, nothing in India interests me and I don't bother to join in any Indian related threads, unlike you, repeated started China related threads or jump in my threads to badmouth China. If I , as a Chinese poster, always start Indian bashing threads or enter Indian threads to badmouth India, would you never mention China and just talk about India? don't be so fake.
Many Indians are jealous of China and have China obsession, it's not a secret, what motivate you guys to do it is just the power of deep jealousy, it's actually very funny to see you guys behave like this, every time you do it, it shows more of your helplessness and frustration. there is no way you can compare with China, go find someone your in your own league, maybe Bangladesh, the country just surpassed you in GDP percapita last year.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
My Indian obsession? lol, nothing in India interests me and I don't bother to join in any Indian related threads, unlike you, repeated started China related threads or jump in my threads to badmouth China. If I , as a Chinese poster, always start Indian bashing threads or enter Indian threads to badmouth India, would you never mention China and just talk about India? don't be so fake.
Many Indians are jealous of China and have China obsession, it's not a secret, what motivate you guys to do it is just the power of deep jealousy, it's actually very funny to see you guys behave like this, every time you do it, it shows more of your helplessness and frustration. there is no way you can compare with China, go find someone your in your own league, maybe Bangladesh, the country just surpassed you in GDP percapita last year.
Your laughable rant can't hide your lies. You brought India into a thread that has nothing to do with India. Get over your inferiority complex.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Your laughable rant can't hide your lies. You brought India into a thread that has nothing to do with India. Get over your inferiority complex.
LOl, only you believe we Chinese have inferiority complex in front of Indians, not even your fellow Indian friends here believe this joke.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
LOl, only you believe we Chinese have inferiority complex in front of Indians, not even your fellow Indian friends here believe this joke.
In the democratic, civilized world this is known as individual choice. We don't have to agree on everything and that's fine. I know this might be difficult for someone from a communist nation to comprehend but give it a shot.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom