Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,162
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I lost my ID card today and found it back in an hour.

I had placed it in my pocket carelessly because I didn't get to wash my hands after a leak job for a test at a clinic. I suspected that I dropped it on the street and went back looking for it in half an hour. I looked and looked and came by a buffet and happened to ask the clerk if somebody returned an ID card that was found around that place and the clerk pulled it right up, voila.

Thank you the kind hearted istanbulite lady that returned my ID card and saved me a lot of trouble, may your kindness be repaid.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Thanks kardesh, Turkey donated 30k vaccines to Bosnia, it means a lot as i am sure that you are in need to.

Last edited:

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys, mining bitcoin/ethereum is trend in Turkey ? and it is costly for someone want to start mining ?

and is there an online store where I can buy pc components ?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Guys, mining bitcoin/ethereum is trend in Turkey ? and it is costly for someone want to start mining ?

I would not recomend bit coin, now it is waste of money, maybe and maybe only profitable if you have free power source and luxury not to mine 24 hours day in ordrer to prevent hardware crash, i personally mine Pi on mobile phone, some guy from Stanford California launched it year ago.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,789
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
What the hell did I just watch ? :D LOL
It is normal greek person behaver of fear. It is a game and greek player was put in "cell" by russian player.
And it happened that greek player start panicking and he try to go religion approach by begging russian player by saying it in russian language.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,263
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
JkJMqy5.jpg

S

Sinan

It's becoming a trend. People flocking to ethereum mining since it's prices went up.

However, finding PC components are almost impossible. From graphic cards, mainboards, power supplies nothing can be found, it's not only an issue for Turkey but a global issue at the moment. You might seldom see a RTX 3090 on the sale. But at extreme prices. 2 months ago it's price was like 20.000 TL, now gone upto, 50.000 TL.

I would say that ship has sailed. You need to wait until pc components again appear in the market for reasonable prices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Saw this on Instagram and thought what would you guys make of it so I screenshotted it.

View attachment 16191

I seriously hate these cringy assholes. Who constantly have to curse and swear at religion all in the name of secularism.

Judging who that person is most likely a thot who votes for hdp while thinking she is a patriot or a nationalist by posting Ataturk pictures then goes around calling Turkish men pigs while giving her ass to non Turks then later on that same European or Arab man cheats on her with another women.

She even says land of pedophiles most likely this women constantly cusses at Arabs while worshipping Greeks, Armenians and Kurds just to show herself as some sort of free thinking liberal who loves minorities. While at the same time calls nationalist Turkish men as racist and fascists.

Last edited:
Top Bottom