Contributor
Reactions
10 1,256
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

"Agala"

Bu gerizekalilar amerikanlarin sjwlarin gerzek ideolojisini getiriyorlar.

Gece gunduz white male ve hristiyan onlara gece gunduz kufur ederler.

Ama gerizekalilar unutuyorlar Kurtlerde ve Araplarda cogu Sunni ama bi laf soylemezler cunku hepsi Turk dusmani.

Bunlara gore Turksen. Ermeni, Yunanlilar, Kurterleri ve Araplari eziyetediyorsun ve Sunni sen Alevileri ve Hristiyanlari eziyet ediyorsun.

Tam bi timarhane.
These girls are like clones.

Unhealthy pale skin, check
Holier than thou attitude, check
That friggin glasses, check
That haircut, check (they used to shave one side, something about looking rebellious)
Obsession with being opressed by male authority, check (daddy issues)

They are the epitome of the term useful idiots. They distibute bulletins, lure horny freshmen into far-left groups, do drugs and constitute soft harems for kurdish separatists with Behzat Ç beards. Only upside of this certain demographic is they are wild in bed.

How would you know you may ask? ODTÜ represent. I can't count the times I pretended to listen these types while they ramble on about feminist empowerment or some other BS only to discover they like really, really rough stuff. "Yeah Öykü, spinoza had a point there..."

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
These girls are like clones.

Unhealthy pale skin, check
Holier than thou attitude, check
That friggin glasses, check
That haircut, check (they used to shave one side, something about looking rebellious)
Obsession with being opressed by male authority, check (daddy issues)

They are the epitome of the term useful idiots. They distibute bulletins, lure horny freshmen into far-left groups, do drugs and constitute soft harems for kurdish separatists with Behzat Ç beards. Only upside of this certain demographic is they are wild in bed.

How would you know you may ask? ODTÜ represent. I can't count the times I pretended to listen these types while they ramble on about feminist empowerment or some other BS only to discover they like really, really rough stuff. "Yeah Öykü, spinoza had a point there..."

Imagine the common Turkish man working and trying to make ends meet while at the same time you have people accusing you of oppressing people and living like a king.

Imagine the Turkish dads going into those mines knowing their day could be their last but still have fools accusing you of being "rich".

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

"Agala"

Ama gerizekalilar unutuyorlar Kurtlerde ve Araplarda cogu Sunni ama bi laf soylemezler cunku hepsi Turk dusmani.

Bunlara gore Turksen. Ermeni, Yunanlilar, Kurterleri ve Araplari eziyetediyorsun ve Sunni sen Alevileri ve Hristiyanlari eziyet ediyorsun.

Tam bi timarhane.
She is totally serving the official cliche line to so called liberal media.
And no, they are not dumb. The truth is no concern here. The end goal is a political one, not humanitarian and you and I already know that.

They just wanna hear these lines of “persecution” against particular minorities as an excuse to use them to isolate and suffocate Turkey.

This progressive agenda is being literally forced upon, not only targeted countries, but also average citizens of the so called free world societies.
For instance, here, in the US, the impact of the clash is growing higher and higher as it is gaining a close to tyrannical form in its fait accompli implementations and it is felt in daily lives of people.

This agenda, I’m convinced now that - as I’ve said it before - aims only to divide societies with the false pretension of uniting them.
And I consider myself to have a tendency to liberals!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
She is totally serving the official cliche line to so called liberal media.
And no, they are not dumb. The truth is no concern here. The end goal is a political one, not humanitarian and you and I already know that.

They just wanna hear these lines of “persecution” against particular minorities as an excuse to use them to isolate and suffocate Turkey.

This progressive agenda is being literally forced upon, not only targeted countries, but also average citizens of the so called free world societies.
For instance, here, in the US, the impact of the clash is growing higher and higher as it is gaining a close to tyrannical form in its fait accompli implementations and it is felt in daily lives of people.

This agenda, I’m convinced now that - as I’ve said it before - aims only to divide societies with the false pretension of uniting them.
And I consider myself to have a tendency to liberals!

Hemde isci partisi resmen call themselves the workers party 🤣

Commies and leftists start crying why the working class never supports them.

To the liberals the working class people are seen as uneducated brutes.

Thats why the pushback is getting bigger because of the economic futures that are uncertain.

But no gay rights and transexuals are more important than inflation or your job security.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,590
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

"Agala"

Tam bi timarhane.
First Marx, then Hitler, and now this and whatever the fuck Klaus Schwab is on about...

If Germans were to suddenly disappear from the face of the earth, nothing of value would be lost.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
First Marx, then Hitler, and now this and whatever the fuck Klaus Schwab is on about...

If Germans were to suddenly disappear from the face of the earth, nothing of value would be lost.

They were paying South Africa to close their coal plants now they are buying coal from South Africa 🤣

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,590
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
They were paying South Africa to close their coal plants now they are buying coal from South Africa 🤣
Its deeper than that. This isn't just your garden variety stupid. This is predisposition to villainy.
They're the tribe of Antichrist, I tell ya

E

Era_shield

"Agala"

Tam bi timarhane.
It spreads because that cancerous ideology serves as a weapon to attack people with - if there are enough irrational people watching, which typically means leftist women. Once women start using it, the simps swoop in to back them up, and that's how it continues until everything falls apart. This is also why leftist women are the most mentally ill demographic:
1682434376300.png

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It spreads because that cancerous ideology serves as a weapon to attack people with - if there are enough irrational people watching, which typically means leftist women. Once women start using it, the simps swoop in to back them up, and that's how it continues until everything falls apart. This is also why leftist women are the most mentally ill demographic:
View attachment 56582

If they care about equals rights ozaman I want women to do the same job as men.

Men do so many risky jobs even get themselves killed. We had a Turkish guy who was an electrician who got electrocuted and the community was in mourning he left behind a wife and a kid. Heartbreaking stuff.

Their equal pay is them becoming ceos and sitting on their asses in the office tell them to become garbage men they will say nah its a mans job.

Clown world iste

Ama somehow the Turk and the Sunni is the "oppressor" this women forgets all the best houses and land are being bought up by rich foreigners who are not Turkish.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
DW Türkçe needs the almighty kayyum

Dw turkce even said Turkiye is assimilating Circassians. Circassians actually assimilated into Turkish society by themselves. Lots of Cerkes have Turkish forefathers while lots of Turks have Cerkes forefathers or grandmothers

These dumb fcks forget how the Circassian genocide was perpatrated by the Russian Empire guess who led the Russian troops it was a German called Grigory Zass.

Grigory Zass makes Hitler look like a boys scout.

Germans have a habit of doing genocides somehow they have the nerve to accuse Turkiye of the Armenian "Genocide"

Last edited:

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,590
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dw turkce even said Turkiye is assimilating Circassians. Circassians actually assimilated into Turkish society by themselves. Lots of Cerkes have Turkish forefathers while lots of Turks have Cerkes forefathers or grandmothers

These dumb fcks forget how the Circassian genocide was perpatrated by the Russian Empire guess who led the Russian troops it was a German called Grigory Zass.

Germans have a habit of doing genocides somehow they have the nerve to accuse Turkiye of the Armenian "Genocide"
Their domestic collaborators are traitors to the motherland. Brits used to blow them from a gun.

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

Again, driving Turkey toward a political choke point with any available excuse written in the book.

As a Circassian descendant I can testify that I’ve never witnessed an assimilation toward my people as a government policy. Saying that, if there were some cases of grievances by individual Cerkes citizens toward state of Turkey, that is a different story and won’t add up to a systematic assimilation anyways

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom