Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
You can not simply block peoples entrance when they are running for their lives be it weak or healthy. You will have to send them back after they are received. We have to watch how it looks on us as well as how it effects us.

Oh yes, tell me more about the Afghans who are running for their lives... The Taliban won, the war is over. As for Syria, they protested against their own Erdoğan and he fought back. They can keep fighting their rebellion in their own country instead of wreaking havoc on our streets.

Why should we care about how if looks on us? Are we going to impress leftists in the EU? Who cares what they think about us. Our economy is already destroyed.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,143
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Emin ol istesem ben sen ve senin gibilere arkamda namaz kildiririm. Ama cennette, ahlrette, Hidayette sizin olsun. Insanların iki Dünyasını da çaldınız. Artık din lafı bile duymak istemiyor insanlar.

Neyse camiinde Şafii kardeşlerinin ayağını ayağına değdirmesine, Fatihadan sonra sesli amin demesine gıcık olmaya devam et. Ama Allah'ın ayetlerinden rahatsız olduğunun farkına varma. Köylünün dini de bu kadar olur. Köylülük eğitimle dahi 3-5 nesilde geçmeyecek bir yaşam biçimidir.

Onun için Osmanlı Sarayına hayranım. Bu köylülerin kafasına hep vurmuş. Vurdukça yaranmış.

Benim demediğimi bana yakıştırıyorsun. Amin diye sesli bağıran adam da imama uyuyor, parmağını kaldıran da, ayağını değdiren de. Ama imam namaza başladığında hala yerde oturan imama uymuyor, kendisi selam vermek için başkalarının selam vermeyi bitirmesini bekleyen de imama uymuyor. Ben bundan memnun değilim ama buna tepki de göstermiyorum, camiye gelmiş olması her şeyden daha makbul olan bir şey, o kişiyi Allah'ın kulu olduğu için sevmekten de vazgeçmiyorum. Bana köylü diyorsun oysa ben hiç köyde yaşamadım, ama senin nezaketsizliğine bakılırsa sen dağdan hiç inmemişsin.

Bizde gittiğin caminin/yerin adetine uymak vardır, kendi adetini taşımak nezaketsizliktir.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,998
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Arab countries have already normalised with Bashar Al assad.

Guess what the Syrians are not angry at them they are angry at us.

By the way the Circassians are the same they are like the Ottomans did nothing.

Nankors we help them and even back them to the point where we lose ama somehow when we cant support them forever we failed them.

Syrians should be angry at their Arab brothers for normalising with a piece of shit.

Syrians actually came close to taking Bashar Al Assad out before the Americans and Russians intervened guess what the clowns began fighting each other then you had pkk and isis rising up.

I made my choice Syria and Iraq will collapse while Syrian Turkmen and Iraqi Turkmens should have their own state.

Syria and Iraq are failed states and our policy by trying to preserve their bs territorial integrity costed us in the long run.

The Kurds have Iraq now Northern Syria now Turkiye is next.

Sunni Arabs had many chances to be with Turkiye but nah they chose their Baathist Arab brothers.

They made their bed now they can sleep in it.

No normalisation with the Bashar regime time to make Syria collapse and build a Syrian Turkmen state.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,998
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do you really think Erdoğan bothered about Turkmens ?however Turkmens were okay with Essad. Turkmens call Syria "Watan".

Not really Syria just like Iraq treated their Turkmen populations like crap.

Misaki Milliye actually included Iraqi and Syrian Turkmens the problem was we could not take lands back due to capabilities.

Our Turkish independance war was fought with everything we got. Ataturk had to make do with whatever he had.

Circumstances plus he got Hatay back before he passed away.

Plus Turkish Cyprus got saved.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,998
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Alın size kutsal dava.

"İsrail askerinin ayağına taş değmesin."(akapeliler tarafından çok sevilen bir dua şekli)

Cogu bu Isyanlari bakarsin cogu hepsi Osmanli tarafindan bastirildi.

Ama bu yunanlilar, araplar, yahudiler, sirplar, ermeniler sanki buyuk bir zafer kazandilar.

O zaferi Inglizler, Fransizlar ve Ruslar getirdi ama. Ama hala buyuk bir Bagimsiz Zafer festivali yapiyorlar ezikler.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,998
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
9781472855381.jpg

Im planning on buying this as an ebook.

I really enjoyed reading about the Ottomans from the osprey publishers.

I hope they touch upon the Seljuks, Gokturks and the Gaznavids in greater detail.

Late Ottoman period needs to be looked into more.

Last edited:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,687
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why did everyone start making reverse Turkish flag PPs on social media? Is it a reference to the İttihat?

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,317
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Again and again and again...
An Assay by;

1Department of Biology, Jouf University, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Botany and Microbiology, Minia University, Egypt
3Department of Forensic Evidence, Forensic Laboratories, Saudi Arabia

Pls stop typing "Camel Urine" on google and putting any article u find on the first page. Pls read first before posting.

@Anastasius

I understand your point. multiple genders of course they refer to the LGBT thing shall not be normalised by scientists like this. Because it is not normal.
Even it is not normal, that doesn't mean that we should exclude those people from society. Or see them as criminals. Sexual selection is not something that a human can have later on. This comes with birth.
I gave u that example for a purpose. U know as humans we have coccyx bone which has no use on human body because we do not have a tail. But we have it. Because it was inherited to us genetically from our ancestors. So all those people who were gay, lesbian or etc might carry same genes.
Even homosexuality could be something genetical, this doesn't make it normal. Why not ? Because it has no contribution to the species' survival.

iyi la sana baska kaynak verelim...

pfff

i am repeating myself so that no dumb people can make a wrong decision, if you drink from the source you will get sick :D ..

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,735
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Today(one hour later), our female volleyball team will kick off Volleyball Nations League(VNL) by playing against Korea at 20:00(GMT+3). The matches are played in Antalya.

SK is the country that eliminated us in the quarterfinals of the Tokyo Olympics. What's new about this game is that Melissa Vargas will play for our national team for the first time. We'll see if she can make a difference for us to win the world cup for the first time in our history(we were 4th in 2022, 3rd in 2021, 4th in 2019, 2nd in 2018). The match will be streamed on TRT Spor Yıldız

@Chocopie @Windchime @urban mine @TR_123456

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
30 4,735
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Today(one hour later), our female volleyball team will kick off Volleyball Nations League(VNL) by playing against Korea at 20:00(GMT+3). The matches are played in Antalya.

SK is the country that eliminated us in the quarterfinals of the Tokyo Olympics. What's new about this game is that Melissa Vargas will play for our national team for the first time. We'll see if she can make a difference for us to win the world cup for the first time in our history(we were 4th in 2022, 3rd in 2021, 4th in 2019, 2nd in 2018). The match will be streamed on TRT Spor Yıldız

@Chocopie @Windchime @urban mine @TR_123456
Turkiye sweeps.

Highlights

Full Match

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom