Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,495
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Console gaming is no longer the cost alternative to gaming.

Console gaming has now become more expensive than a PC. While a PC is more powerful.

Ps5 Pro is not just expensive but also comes without disc drive.

It costs 1199 AUD plus the the Disc drive costs like 150 to 200 Aud dont forget the online subscription and the vertical stand that is being sold separately.

Greed is destroying Console gaming. Console makers, publishers and developers are all complicit in gaming become a gambling, greedy mess.

Dont forget garbage like Fornite and Overwatch that contributed to a lot of games becoming more rainbow and gay.

I think we need another videogame crash.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
5 3,093
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
The death of optical disk drives was the point at which the downfall of the industry began. With disks, you knew that the software was yours, nobody could take it away from you. Nowadays companies can delete games remotely from your account if you "violate" the terms of service.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,495
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
i know you know games like resident evil 2 or 3 that was my childhood as well i finished them both by age 9 and i even didn't knew English

Resident evil. Man I love that series so bad. 2 and 3 were my childhood.

Re2 remake and Re4 remake was great. Part 3 remake was fcking disappointing.

I really enjoyed Re7 and Resident evil village.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,495
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The death of optical disk drives was the point at which the downfall of the industry began. With disks, you knew that the software was yours, nobody could take it away from you. Nowadays companies can delete games remotely from your account if you "violate" the terms of service.

I bought the Crew part 1. Because Part 2 and Motorfest are fcking boring.

What I like about it is its serious tone plus it had cops.

Now I cant even play the game I bought because ubisoft shut the game down I cant play it offline.

Thats why so many games are trying to impose online only as time goes the game will shut down which means you cant play it anymore.

Every racing game is trying to copy forza horizon this what pisses me off. So many games are no longer trying anything new constantly copy other games.

Cod and Battlefield went from military shooters to hero shooters with shitty skins and fcking celebrities man.

I play as military operator or soldier most of team have pink camos and guys dressed like clowns. It really pisses me off. I want to see special forces and soldiers of the world but instead we get rappers and nicki minaj. Its so insulting.

In cod mw2 the original I mean the sound design and atmosphere was top notch. How great it was hearing the Russians scream out Ac130 above. While todays cods and battlefield is an insult with characters saying im ready for more. Military shooters no longer have that fear factor of playing the average soldier.

In real life we would all have that fear of a Jet, Drone or a Gunship pounding your positions.

BF1 you had Ottoman soldiers stressed out and swearing when a flametrooper or tank appears. Or the German soldiers yelling when they get attacked at a trench.

Being immersed is now gone.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,661
Resident evil. Man I love that series so bad. 2 and 3 were my childhood.

Re2 remake and Re4 remake was great. Part 3 remake was fcking disappointing.

I really enjoyed Re7 and Resident evil village.
i played up to resident evil 5 not the remakes i hear RE3 remake was bad still RE3 original is my best RE game i never forget how i was scared to death when i saw nemesis in the police station and the worst how he jump in from window man i lost my shit back then i fight and die next them i ran and then realized he follow you from room to room when i get out do you know what happened ?? i forget to bring lock pick with me since was full of gun and health from previous save so i had to go back to the station i was scared to death thinking after each door nemesis is waiting for me but he didn't show up lol and i was 9 hahaha after this at night i scared to go to toilet lol

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,495
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
i played up to resident evil 5 not the remakes i hear RE3 remake was bad still RE3 original is my best RE game i never forget how i was scared to death when i saw nemesis in the police station and the worst how he jump in from window man i lost my shit back then i fight and die next them i ran and then realized he follow you from room to room when i get out do you know what happened ?? i forget to bring lock pick with me since was full of gun and health from previous save so i had to go back to the station i was scared to death thinking after each door nemesis is waiting for me but he didn't show up lol and i was 9 hahaha after this at night i scared to go to toilet lol

Nemesis was fcking terrifying!!!

You know Nemesis was planned on breaking even into save rooms but they cut it as the developers believed it would get too hard for players.

Plan was for nemesis to follow you to the end. Basically no different to Terminator.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom