Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Meanwhile, the 'current' chairmen of all 6 parties forming the Millet alliance remained outside the parliament, which is unprecedented in the history of the parliament.

The leaders of the 2nd largest party and the 4th party will not be in parliament. And these are the two leaders who have to bear a very heavy electoral defeat.

Meanwhile, another rumour is that GP, SP and DEVA will form a joint group in the parliament. So I think there will be the 4th alliance group in the parliament. Thanks to CHP braintrust, a group of 35 deputies formed with 1% of the votes.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,039
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So far you lot have been crying that education in Turkiye is on the decline. Now it is improving.?

Stop making excuses.
It is developing in quantity, not quality. Still, it is much better than being ignorant and uneducated. There are not that many people crying that education is regressing. The level has dropped because of absurd actions such as establishing universities in every city.

I shouldn't need to write this, you should understand.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Election promise from Süleyman Soylu:'If the people elect us, we will leave neither Americans nor terrorists on the Syria-Iraq line in the coming period. We will not allow them to make friends with each other, I express it so clearly and clearly. ' lol

At the same time, he says that the planning for the construction of 240,000 houses in Syria have been laid and have reached a certain level. Organised industrial estates have been built in 4-5 regions and preparations have been made for 250-300 thousand jobs. In other words, he says that 1 million people will be settled in the north of Aleppo in the first stage. To some extent, these statements are aimed at balancing RTE's rhetoric and targeting the nationalist tends within the party.

Even if Süleyman Soylu is in Akp, like Oğan and some others up to some important figures from IYIP, he is someone who tries to take a position according to the next period. There is a great legacy and this legacy is largely centred on the MHP. As far as I can understand, Soylu is trying to create a political discourse to consolidate the segment within the AKP that tends to become Mhplised actually.

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Election promise from Süleyman Soylu:'If the people elect us, we will leave neither Americans nor terrorists on the Syria-Iraq line in the coming period. We will not allow them to make friends with each other, I express it so clearly and clearly. ' lol

At the same time, he says that the planning for the construction of 240,000 houses in Syria have been laid and have reached a certain level. Organised industrial estates have been built in 4-5 regions and preparations have been made for 250-300 thousand jobs. In other words, he says that 1 million people will be settled in the north of Aleppo in the first stage. To some extent, these statements are aimed at balancing RTE's rhetoric and targeting the nationalist tends within the party.

Even if Süleyman Soylu is in Akp, like Oğan and some others up to some important figures from IYIP, he is someone who tries to take a position according to the next period. There is a great legacy and this legacy is largely centred on the MHP. As far as I can understand, Soylu is trying to create a political discourse to consolidate the segment within the AKP that tends to become Mhplised actually.
All of that is bullshit, no offense here

Syrians wont return back home as long as Assad has a possibility of killing them, if not directly, then by artillery and rocket fire
This has actually been a key tactic used by Russian backed forces in the last 3 years. Whenever, Turkey builds a new settlement to resettle Syrians back in Syria, the Russian Air force bombs one or two buildings so that the Syrians flock back to Turkey

Erdogan, himself, admitted before that the only solution to Syria is for the TSK to establish a 30 km safe zone along the whole Turkiye/Syria border! However, just like Erdogan who knows of this fact, both Russia and USA knows this as well and that is why they will stop at nothing to prevent such a scenario from happening. Many perceive it as weakness, but when the two biggest rivals team up to bully you yet you try and protect your stance regardless of how sluggish it is, is nothing short of admirable

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Honestly, I dont know how the Turks got so lucky in this election
Iam one of those who truly thought that KK would dominate the election followed by a long period of at least 5 years composing of suffering and regret from Turkish voters who voted for the Millet alliance only for all of that to be blown away by the people of central Anatolia

Truly a magnificient result. Millet alliance is already exposing its true face and showing how undemocratic it is by polarising the whole nation. Kinda nice to know that all of my previous analysis about KK, Imamoglu and Aksener was right at the end

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
All of that is bullshit, no offense here

Syrians wont return back home as long as Assad has a possibility of killing them, if not directly, then by artillery and rocket fire
This has actually been a key tactic used by Russian backed forces in the last 3 years. Whenever, Turkey builds a new settlement to resettle Syrians back in Syria, the Russian Air force bombs one or two buildings so that the Syrians flock back to Turkey

Erdogan, himself, admitted before that the only solution to Syria is for the TSK to establish a 30 km safe zone along the whole Turkiye/Syria border! However, just like Erdogan who knows of this fact, both Russia and USA knows this as well and that is why they will stop at nothing to prevent such a scenario from happening. Many perceive it as weakness, but when the two biggest rivals team up to bully you yet you try and protect your stance regardless of how sluggish it is, is nothing short of admirable
No, you missed the point. This is the issue that has come to the fore in the election arguments of the two alliances in recent days. Soylu states that the opposing alliance is lying and that they have promised to clean the whole line. Whether they can do this or not, why they have hesitated until now, especially in the last year, are completely legitimate and justified questions. The second issue is the resettlement of irregular migration back to Syria, where he emphasised that the war in Ukraine has changed the situation. It is a bit unclear what he means by Ukraine war, may be related to Turkiye's supoort for Ukrine idk. He says that if the other alliance wins, the Turkish Armed Forces will withdraw from here, but if their side continue, the Turkish Armed Forces will continue to protect the regions and even expand their area. In the areas protected by the TAF, he says that they first create jobs and then, if people stay here for a certain period of time, these houses will be given to those who return. In other words, those who return voluntarily will own property and will have the opportunity to build a new life.

In the end, how much this will be realised or not, of course, should be discussed separately, but in the end, this is the first time I have seen the current ruling wing tell something so concrete. This actually shows that there is such a main source of concern in the AKP's voting base, which means that it is necessary to evaluate well whether the direct first reason for the approximately 6-8% votes lost by the AKP as a party is the economy or the threats on the demography of the country.

Also, if you follow Akp closely, they have a policy practice like this, first RTE says something that draws reaction and the pulse is measured, and then the second and real discourse comes according to the reaction. In this way, they have created many agendas in the past and created political profit from scratch. A few days before the election, RTE said that they cannot send Syrians to die. This drew reaction even within Akp. Now I interpret that a softened discourse is developing over this.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
No, you missed the point. This is the issue that has come to the fore in the election arguments of the two alliances in recent days. Soylu states that the opposing alliance is lying and that they have promised to clean the whole line. Whether they can do this or not, why they have hesitated until now, especially in the last year, are completely legitimate and justified questions. The second issue is the resettlement of irregular migration back to Syria, where he emphasised that the war in Ukraine has changed the situation. It is a bit unclear what he means by Ukraine war, may be related to Turkiye's supoort for Ukrine idk. He says that if the other alliance wins, the Turkish Armed Forces will withdraw from here, but if their side continue, the Turkish Armed Forces will continue to protect the regions and even expand their area. In the areas protected by the TAF, he says that they first create jobs and then, if people stay here for a certain period of time, these houses will be given to those who return. In other words, those who return voluntarily will own property and will have the opportunity to build a new life.

In the end, how much this will be realised or not, of course, should be discussed separately, but in the end, this is the first time I have seen the current ruling wing tell something so concrete. This actually shows that there is such a main source of concern in the AKP's voting base, which means that it is necessary to evaluate well whether the direct first reason for the approximately 6-8% votes lost by the AKP as a party is the economy or the threats on the demography of the country.
I get your point but let me tell you that what Soylu is explaining is actually being implemented since 3 years ago. It is nothing new

Consider, for an instance, that Iam a refugee and heard Soylu's statements. Will I risk my and my family's life by staying in Syria for a couple of years just to obtain an apartment or a 2-storey house? Nah impossible. The balance just doesnt tilt in favour of Soylu's proposal at all.

To remove the refugees from Turkey, you need to know whats keeping them in Turkey and that is safety! Long range rockets and artillery can easily instill fear on whoever lives in the TSK protected areas and that is why I said it is a common tactic of the Russian Armed forces

For those who dont know:
Refugees were always a problem for Erdogan but he himself couldnt just throw them away. The geopolitical consequences of throwing the majority sunni population back to their graves in Syria will come back to bite Turkey 20 years into the future
AKP itself knows what filthy acts the horny men from Syria are doing to the Turks. Even if they are a minority in relation to the whole refugee population, ot is still nothing to scoff at
AKP even knows the long term consequences of keeping tens of millions of refugees

However, None of it will be realised as the refugees are meant to stay unless Turkey goes all the way in and I dont see how the US will allow its 5 decades project to be destroyed by the Turks

And Yes I actually agree with Soylu that KK is lying, any truly "educated" person can smell the CHP's lies from a mile away for gods sake. From the day I heard KK majestic plan of how to get rid of the Syrian refugees and I knew he was a complete clown tbh

However, just like how KK is lying, Soylu is also lying.

All of it is election propaganda

With the massive defeat of KK in the first round, KK's new campaign has been concentrating on the illegal refugees as a focal point to take Sinan Ogan's voters indirectly without compromising with Ogan himself

What Soylu is doing is trying to offer an alternative, as you have said, while at the same time wooing Ogan's voters without compromising with Ogan as well

The campaign for the second round of the elections have already begun

Last edited:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I get your point but let me tell you that what Soylu is explaining is actually being implemented since 3 years ago. It is nothing new

Consider, for an instance, that Iam a refugee and heard Soylu's statements. Will I risk my and my family's life by staying in Syria for a couple of years just to obtain an apartment or a 2-storey house? Nah impossible. The balance just doesnt tilt in favour of Soylu's proposal at all.

To remove the refugees from Turkey, you need to know whats keeping them in Turkey and that is safety! Long range rockets and artillery can easily instill fear on whoever lives in the TSK protected areas and that is why I said it is a common tactic of the Russian Armed forces

For those who dont know:
Refugees were always a problem for Erdogan but he himself couldnt just throw them away. The geopolitical consequences of throwing the majority sunni population back to their graves in Syria will come back to bite Turkey 20 years into the future
AKP itself knows what filthy acts the horny men from Syria are doing to the Turks. Even if they are a minority in relation to the whole refugee population, ot is still nothing to scoff at
AKP even knows the long term consequences of keeping tens of millions of refugees

However, None of it will be realised as the refugees are meant to stay unless Turkey goes all the way in and I dont see how the US will allow its 5 decades project to be destroyed by the Turks

And Yes I actually agree with Soylu that KK is lying, any truly "educated" person can see smell the CHP's lies from a mile away for gods sake. From the day I heard KK majestic plan of how to get rid of the Syrian refugees and I knew he was a complete clown tbh

However, just like how KK is lying, Soylu is also lying. Soylu wants to clean the whole border but he will never be able to do so unless he pushes back all of the PKK forces at least 30 km and control all key cities adjacent to the Turkish border. Will Soylu be able to do that? No! Since Russia and USA will never allow it

All of it is election propaganda

With the massive defeat of KK in the first round, KK's new campaign has been concentrating on the illegal refugees as a focal point to take Sinan Ogan's voters indirectly without compromising with Ogan himself

What Soylu is doing is trying to offer an alternative, as you have said, while at the same time wooing Ogan's voters without compromising with him as well

The campaign for the second round of the elections have already begun
What did I write? It's an election promise. Moreover, it came after RTE's statement 4-5 days ago. Today KK promised to send back the 10 million refugee invasion. The interior minister taking it seriously and appearing on TV, it means that this is one of the priorities in the ruptures in the AKP base. Whether this is something realistic or not, whether the studies he mentioned exist or not can be discussed separately, which is what I meant by the point you missed above.

I have been saying that this is a war of rhetoric. The reason why I am sharing it here in particular is that for the first time, a large-scale response was given from the ruling party with the presentation of a minister. In other words, this time the opposition alliance has caught a vein that the ruling electorate is equally uncomfortable with. This should be one of the main arguments KK will advance in the remaining 10 days to have a chance. But with a model that is based on solid math and solid foundations, and not on some sketchy idea like Turan-line without Azerbaijan.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe that is one of the main reasons why the turkish MIC is stepping on the gas. To come to a point and that as fast as possible, to bomb everyone in our path. And for that, you need a very strong army that builds everything of critical importance themselves.

At least that's what I hope because no matter what the situation is or how hard it is to achieve. The illegal aliens can't stay or it will create a pkk 2.0

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe that is one of the main reasons why the turkish MIC is stepping on the gas. To come to a point and that as fast as possible, to bomb everyone in our path. And for that, you need a very strong army that builds everything of critical importance themselves.

At least that's what I hope because no matter what the situation is or how hard it is to achieve. The illegal aliens can't stay or it will create a pkk 2.0
Before the end of the Akp-Chp era, they have two messes to clean up and one of them is to completely flatten the north of Syria and creating a satellite structure, permanently deploy in the mountains of Iraq and open the Ovaköy border crossing to realize the logistics line from Basra to TR. The Kurdish separatist movements in the region need to be physically divided permanently to remove them from the protection of foreign powers and prevent them from sprouting again in the future. The other is the complete neutralization of the remaining FETÖ remnants and the deciphering of their associated agents of influence and networks.

In this way, we can focus on our real issues and future projections as a country that has solved the terrorism problem in the next period. One of these future projections is Turkmeneli.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

You are exactly on point👍

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Before the end of the Akp-Chp era, they have two messes to clean up and one of them is to completely flatten the north of Syria and creating a satellite structure, permanently deploy in the mountains of Iraq and open the Ovaköy border crossing to realize the logistics line from Basra to TR. The Kurdish separatist movements in the region need to be physically divided permanently to remove them from the protection of foreign powers and prevent them from sprouting again in the future. The other is the complete neutralization of the remaining FETÖ remnants and the deciphering of their associated agents of influence and networks.

In this way, we can focus on our real issues and future projections as a country that has solved the terrorism problem in the next period. One of these future projections is Turkmeneli.
I agree
But you forgot another important issue and that is the border with Iran
It is extremely difficult to defend and rumors on social media indicate that the Iranian govt is even offering free transportation to Afghan migrants from the Iram-Afghan border to the Turkish-Iranian border

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Before the end of the Akp-Chp era, they have two messes to clean up and one of them is to completely flatten the north of Syria and creating a satellite structure,
I 100% agree on this point. All those years, the reaction of our Army was simply to weak, few bombs here and a few bombs there. And I always was like, wtf? With those baby steps you will not achieve shit. Sure killing their leaders is good, no doubt but I don't think it's enough. Turks really need to become more brutal and stop sleeping. Kill everything in the fucking north. Or create a massive amount of refugees for iran or something, play the same fucking game man.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I 100% agree on this point. All those years, the reaction of our Army was simply to weak, few bombs here and a few bombs there. And I always was like, wtf? With those baby steps you will not achieve shit. Sure killing their leaders is good, no doubt but I don't think it's enough. Turks really need to become more brutal and stop sleeping. Kill everything in the fucking north. Or create a massive amount of refugees for iran or something, play the same fucking game man.
If we start saying We Are Turk instead of saying We are NATO, something will happen. The country is already heading there, but cleaning up this mess from the front is a debt that this stuck structure owes to the country before it goes. So that you remove the obstacles for those coming behind you. The international support is already in rock bottom, so just get on with it. Just show finger both US and RU, at least get something in return to all these beared cost.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,865
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
With the parliamentary elections finally done
I guess we can see from the picture below that the greatest losers in this round were by ranking:

1- iYi
2- CHP
3- HDP
4- AKP

While the greatest winners were

1-Babacan and Davutoglu🤴
2- MHP
3- Refah party

The YRP will actually be more autonomous. These guys have openly declared that they will continue their opposition to Akp and to some extent they are targeting Akp's base. They will only support them on issues where there is a consensus. I think a similar model of loose alliance will also apply to the smaller parties on the other side. But I think the most important issue is the future of IYIP in case of an electoral defeat.

One last anecdote, the 61 MPs HDP got is actually one of the weaknesses of the electoral system in our country. Since Akp has also benefited from this to some extent, the formula of maximum equal number of votes to number of MPs across the country has not yet been established to eliminate this injustice. For example, IYIP, which appeals to the secular nationalist segment in the western regions, has 18 fewer MPs than HDP, despite receiving about 500 thousand more votes.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If we start saying We Are Turk instead of saying We are NATO, something will happen. The country is already heading there, but cleaning up this mess from the front is a debt that this stuck structure owes to the country before it goes. So that you remove the obstacles for those coming behind you. The international support is already in rock bottom, so just get on with it. Just show finger both US and RU, at least get something in return to all these beared cost.
Türkiye needs its own Nukes like I said a 100x already. After that it is save from invasion but not from sanctions of course. Do what needs to be done, no matter the reaction. I'd rather be hated by the world than give my Country to anyone!

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,331
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Chp needs an extreme Ataturkist and extreme nationalist leader and management team. This is the medicine for Türkiye.

In fact, if it happens in the future, they will sweep the country with the alliance of chp, mhp, iyi parti and Zafer Parti. In this way, the country will be rid of religious and Kurdish parties.

But now the operation is being carried out against the CHP and it has been like this for years. It is being manipulated by Kurdish, fetöist, religious and globalist sectors.
Keeping distance to PKK proxies and refraining from shooting yourself in the foot so frequently and showing a little service and work done are the keys that could make CHP a reliable party again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom