Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Nation Alliance seems ahead in the polls. What do you think the chances are for the People's alliance to win this?

Also, how would a Nation Alliance victory impact the Turkish defence industry?

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Following the recently declared cooperation between CHP and PKK, it seems like many İYİ voters and other right-wing citizens are considering to abstain from the elections.

Very interesting developments ahead of us.

S

-Sinan-

Following the recently declared cooperation between CHP and PKK, it seems like many İYİ voters and other right-wing citizens are considering to abstain from the elections.

Very interesting developments ahead of us.
No such, thing. At the 4th post AKP supporters begin to spread misinformation.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
KK: We are here as leaders of the republic alliance.
(not a lie, not a slip of the tongue, but a subconscious acknowledgment of the truth)

Now that I have catched the first page of the thread, and if it is not against forum rules, I would like to make a call: I would like to ask our forum members living in Turkiye to sign the petition for İnce or Oğan or even Perinçek at the YSK offices in the palaces of justice. There is no queue and you can complete your sign in a few minutes. Those who go to the Anatolian Palace of Justice do their procedures on the first floor. Vote for the party or candidate of your choice, but let's at least send a message that we as a country are not without options with the election ballot.

S

-Sinan-

KK: We are here as leaders of the republic alliance.
(not a lie, not a slip of the tongue, but a subconscious acknowledgment of the truth)

Now that I have catched the first page of the thread, and if it is not against forum rules, I would like to make a call: I would like to ask our forum members living in Turkiye to sign the petition for İnce or Oğan or even Perinçek at the YSK offices in the palaces of justice. There is no queue and you can complete your sign in a few minutes. Those who go to the Anatolian Palace of Justice do their procedures on the first floor. Vote for the party or candidate of your choice, but let's at least send a message that we as a country are not without options with the election ballot.
1-) A slip of tonque, he is talking hours everyday in front of cameras. Unless Erdogan makes 15 minutes talk everyday from reading a prompter.

2-) No, we are not going to sign for them. You think that if votes won't be divided against Erdogan. Who are you trying to fool.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,075
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please folks provide evidence when you claim something or stop taking people's time with empty claims.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
1-) A slip of tonque, he is talking hours everyday in front of cameras. Unless Erdogan makes 15 minutes talk everyday from reading a prompter.

2-) No, we are not going to sign for them. You think that if votes won't be divided against Erdogan. Who are you trying to fool.

So sign for Perinçek, because if he doesn't run, he will support Erdoğan. If Oğan cannot be the candidate, many people will not vote in the first round. There are about 50 of us on this forum and even here a few of our friends have declared it. In the meantime you can keep lynching Ince, maybe he will change his mind. If there will be a ballot with 2 candidates, I will not use my right to be a citizen. Your candidate, or for example the candidate of Kedikesenfare, will be on the ballot, so there is no problem, my call is not to you anyway, you don't need to take it personally. You think that if there are only Erdoğan and Kılıcdaroğlu left, everyone will vote for KK like you.

I personally accept the fact that the Erdoğan era must come to an end but at the same time, I also believe that the only alternative imposed on us is another part of the order that started with him, and I tried to explain this as much as I could in the other thread. This was also main purpose of the 2017 referendum, for my perspektive. I don't know how you got from the point that even if a toilet slipper stands against Erdoğan it will win, our vote is 60%, to the point of creating a barrier against parties with even 0.5% vote potential and silencing them. The same goes for the Akp side, the ex-hezbollah party was promised, I think, enough MPs to form a group in the parliament. For a maximum of 1% of the votes, probably some guarantees were given to the YRP on some constitutional articles on women's rights and Erbakan withdrew his candidacy.

I am also aware that this will not change anything in the country for this election. I will not vote for the alliance with hizbullah or the alliance with pkk. I also regret my vote in 2018. From my point of view, both sides have dangerous rhetoric and alliances. There are not just 2 types of thinking in the country, the country is not just black and white. One of the two will be chosen anyway, and my call here does not affect that, and what I said above was not about that.

S

-Sinan-

So sign for Perinçek, because if he doesn't run, he will support Erdoğan. If Oğan cannot be the candidate, many people will not vote in the first round. There are about 50 of us on this forum and even here a few of our friends have declared it. In the meantime you can keep lynching Ince, maybe he will change his mind. If there will be a ballot with 2 candidates, I will not use my right to be a citizen. Your candidate, or for example the candidate of Kedikesenfare, will be on the ballot, so there is no problem, my call is not to you anyway, you don't need to take it personally. You think that if there are only Erdoğan and Kılıcdaroğlu left, everyone will vote for KK like you.

I personally accept the fact that the Erdoğan era must come to an end but at the same time, I also believe that the only alternative imposed on us is another part of the order that started with him, and I tried to explain this as much as I could in the other thread. This was also main purpose of the 2017 referendum, for my perspektive. I don't know how you got from the point that even if a toilet slipper stands against Erdoğan it will win, our vote is 60%, to the point of creating a barrier against parties with even 0.5% vote potential and silencing them. The same goes for the Akp side, the ex-hezbollah party was promised, I think, enough MPs to form a group in the parliament. For a maximum of 1% of the votes, probably some guarantees were given to the YRP on some constitutional articles on women's rights and Erbakan withdrew his candidacy.

I am also aware that this will not change anything in the country for this election. I will not vote for the alliance with hizbullah or the alliance with pkk. I also regret my vote in 2018. From my point of view, both sides have dangerous rhetoric and alliances. There are not just 2 types of thinking in the country, the country is not just black and white. One of the two will be chosen anyway, and my call here does not affect that, and what I said above was not about that.
We all know even the election goes to 2nd round. It will be between KK and Erdoğan. Do sooner KK wins the better for the country. I sick of seeing unhappy people in the markets, at the gas stations etc..... Those guys from abroad doesn't understand but we are economically fvcked here.

I don't care about Huda-par they are %0.1 radical, legal party.

The problem is HDP. HDP put themselves in such a position that they happen to be the key political party. If you need to win an election you can't do it without HDP's support. Kurds become to sole decision maker in Turkish politics.

HDP become a real question. I think nobody can argue they are the political party of PKK. However, millions of people vote for that party. What to do about it. Shutting it solves nothing. Jailing them solves nothing. It doesn't make the problem go away.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We all know even the election goes to 2nd round. It will be between KK and Erdoğan. Do sooner KK wins the better for the country. I sick of seeing unhappy people in the markets, at the gas stations etc..... Those guys from abroad doesn't understand but we are economically fvcked here.

I don't care about Huda-par they are %0.1 radical, legal party.

The problem is HDP. HDP put themselves in such a position that they happen to be the key political party. If you need to win an election you can't do it without HDP's support. Kurds become to sole decision maker in Turkish politics.

HDP become a real question. I think nobody can argue they are the political party of PKK. However, millions of people vote for that party. What to do about it. Shutting it solves nothing. Jailing them solves nothing. It doesn't make the problem go away.
From my point of view, it was the CHP's strategic mistake that turned HDP into a key party. And the process that led to this strategic mistake started with the appointment of extremely strange people with no national stance to influential positions within the CHP. Those who abandoned the AKP ship are getting on the boat of the CHP. You cannot really not see this. You probably say that you will take care of them, after the elections, but I certainly don't think so. On the contrary, they will take care of you.

edit: You are right about the suffering of esp low-income people in terms of hardship, but my view is that the vote on this issue has already been passed. Akp has even started to make a little bit of a comeback by opening the treasury completely and emptying the coffers. Here the Chp central executive board should have had a dominant strategy to silence Akp on national issues. If you observe the general trends in the public right now, this is the general topic of discussion about the election, economic difficulties are being pushed to the background. One of the reasons for this is actually sociological, Anatolian people have internalized poverty, centuries ago, when their state was an empire, people were in need of bread, now they are losing some areas of prosperity, but their priorities are different, especially because of the post-2016 atmosphere.

Last edited:
S

-Sinan-

From my point of view, it was the CHP's strategic mistake that turned HDP into a key party. And the process that led to this strategic mistake started with the appointment of extremely strange people with no national stance to influential positions within the CHP. Those who abandoned the AKP ship are getting on the boat of the CHP. You cannot really not see this. You probably say that you will take care of them, after the elections, but I certainly don't think so. On the contrary, they will take care of you.
Nah, if you are going to blame 30 years of movement on CHP and forget completely about what AKP did, then you not being sincere.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nah, if you are going to blame 30 years of movement on CHP and forget completely about what AKP did, then you not being sincere.
No, not forget, you misunderstand me completely. I am saying that the CHP is imitating the AKP of 2002 and I have written this many times in this forum.

S

-Sinan-

No, not forget, you misunderstand me completely. I am saying that the CHP is imitating the AKP of 2002 and I have written this many times in this forum.
However, you said HDP become a key political party because of CHP's management. IMO which is not true.

Both side wants HDP votes for themselves. HDP looks only one thing, from whom they can take the most.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
However, you said HDP become a key political party because of CHP's management. IMO which is not true.

Both side wants HDP votes for themselves. HDP looks only one thing, from whom they can take the most.
There are many things that have brought Hdp to this point, as the latest example, it is scandalous that the constitutional court has not even cut off the electoral allowance, while it is impossible for this party with established links to terrorism, to continue its existence even in most states in Europe. There is no way to explain this.

I may have misunderstood you, because what I was talking about was that Hdp was put in a critical situation for Kılıcdaroğlu to win the election. I have tried to write the reasons for this before. I hope you don't get angry, but if this alliance had been led by Iyip, the Hdp would not have been in such a critical position for Millet alliance. Chp has probably jeopardized the choice of a much larger percentage of people for a vote of 8-10%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom