B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,059
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
???? the sources you presented mentions no Japan ???
I just copy that and

Japan used Closed-list system from 1955 and changed that in 1993(actaully not that much)

Now Japan is a mixture system

The single-seat constituencies are decided by plurality, and the proportional seats are handed out in each "block" constituency to party lists proportionally (by the D'Hondt method) to their share of the vote.[7] Each voter votes twice, once for a candidate in the local constituency, and once for a party in the regional "block" constituency. In a parallel system, there is no link between votes in one tier and seat numbers in the other; but so-called dual candidacies (重複立候補, chōfuku rikkōho) of one candidate in both tiers simultaneously are allowed. If such dual candidates lose in the majoritarian tier, they still have a chance to be elected in the proportional block. Parties may also place dual district and block candidates on the same list rank; in that case, the Sekihairitsu (惜敗率, ratio of margin of defeat) system determines the order of candidates.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,656
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

CHP MP İbrahim Kaboğlu spoke to France 24:

"HDP is our partner, which we do not say openly.

We will work with this party on human rights and democracy in the coming period."

If they come to power, the question 'Will there be a negotiation with the HDP? He answered the question asked as:

Of course, because HDP will be the central party. We already have important relationships with them. Meral Akşener's IYI party is quite against this dialogue. However, after Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu took office as a candidate, he visited the leaders of this party. Even Ms. Akşener was aware of the fact that nothing could be done without them, and she justified her words.

Haha if Demirtaş becomes the next president I will be very impressed

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Damn it! I guess I'll have to save this stuff somewhere. Because if stolen ballot papers start to appear on election night, someone needs to remind our opposing friends about the frauds of the CHP.
Please do a re-vote like in Istanbul... you guys are never gonna learn...

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

CHP MP İbrahim Kaboğlu spoke to France 24:

"HDP is our partner, which we do not say openly.

We will work with this party on human rights and democracy in the coming period."

If they come to power, the question 'Will there be a negotiation with the HDP? He answered the question asked as:

Of course, because HDP will be the central party. We already have important relationships with them. Meral Akşener's IYI party is quite against this dialogue. However, after Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu took office as a candidate, he visited the leaders of this party. Even Ms. Akşener was aware of the fact that nothing could be done without them, and she justified her words.

“Will there be a resolution process again?

AKP Batman Candidate Ferhat Nasıroğlu: “I will make this my goal. This issue is a big problem for all of us, a big wound. This is a deep issue for the whole of the geography, Kurdistan. This matter must be resolved.” 🤷🏻‍♂️🫶

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

“Will there be a resolution process again?

AKP Batman Candidate Ferhat Nasıroğlu: “I will make this my goal. This issue is a big problem for all of us, a big wound. This is a deep issue for the whole of the geography, Kurdistan. This matter must be resolved.” 🤷🏻‍♂️🫶
Shhhhh, AKP is allowed to do that, its only bad when CHP talks about it.

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you vote bir Ogan this is what you’re voting for wow. He’s pledging to sell his votes to the highest bidder and people call him a nationalist give me a break. He’s another wanna be that wants to fill his pockets instead of looking out for his people. Shame on anyone that votes for this crook

“S.Ogan says; My aim is to leave the election to the second round. In the second round, we will support whichever candidate gives us the vice presidency and ministry. There is no support for free. The reason why the country went into chaos for 15 days is the benefits he will get by bargaining in the second round 👉 it is nationalist?

Mustafa27

Committed member
Reactions
2 589
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you vote bir Ogan this is what you’re voting for wow. He’s pledging to sell his votes to the highest bidder and people call him a nationalist give me a break. He’s another wanna be that wants to fill his pockets instead of looking out for his people. Shame on anyone that votes for this crook

“S.Ogan says; My aim is to leave the election to the second round. In the second round, we will support whichever candidate gives us the vice presidency and ministry. There is no support for free. The reason why the country went into chaos for 15 days is the benefits he will get by bargaining in the second round 👉 it is nationalist?
I didnt hear anything about vice presidency please point me to the moment he said so, he only said about ministries. Also what is wrong with him bargaining for second round, people know he wont win but they hope that he can curtail some of the tendencies of other candidates.

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
I didnt hear anything about vice presidency please point me to the moment he said so, he only said about ministries. Also what is wrong with him bargaining for second round, people know he wont win but they hope that he can curtail some of the tendencies of other candidates.
He says “Baskan yardimciligi” at 37th second.
I thought he was a nationalist. In his speeches and the programs Every two seconds he mentions the people.. how he is all about the people, all for the people but in reality this whole time he was seeking to move up the ladder and fill his pockets as fast as he can. He ain’t about the people.. he is for himself

No Name

Reactions
5 312
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
You are right.

An good example of Closed-list system is Japan

A party ruled the country for almost 80 years after ww2 and every MP made their son to MP

Finally, someone that understands the importance of the electoral system and the way they shape a country's destiny.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

Just your typical akp member/troll :)

why Paris or Rome or London and not Saudi Arabia? Kuwait? UAE? Qatar ?
Why do these Islamist always love fleeing to the in their words digusting and envious west but not their so much praised sharia Middle East? :unsure:

The same people that preach about Islamic values and how Turkish citizens should endure all the poverty and struggles in the name of the Homeland are the ones who enjoy having USD bank accounts in Switzerland, who take expensive trips to Rome, London and LA (many of them have Western citizenships too), who buy new cars and Iphones etc... all while millions of families in Turkey can't afford to buy groceries.

Whenever a politician and the trolls around him start boasting about how Religious and Patriotic they are- remember that they are covering their corruption behind it. They have nothing else to show to the people but empty slogans. This it the case not just in Turkey but also in Russia, Iran, America, you name it.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,185
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Why do these Islamist always love fleeing to the in their words digusting and envious west but not their so much praised sharia Middle East? :unsure:
Do you really think a typical Ak Parti partisan is like this person, this is absolutely not true. This person absolutely deliberately gives something to the opposition to complain about which is absolutely fishy to say the least. I don't know the person to comment further.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Because religion is a way of means for them, our people are easier fooled with religion, how else are you gonna empty their pockets?
I just came back from Rome, very nice place with rich culture, she will have a good time in europe, wish her fellow party members good luck back in Turkey.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,265
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do you really think a typical Ak Parti partisan is like this person, this is absolutely not true. This person absolutely deliberately gives something to the opposition to complain about which is absolutely fishy to say the least. I don't know the person to comment further.
AKP is a big tent party so generalizations are bound to be wrong on a lot of occasions. But certain parts of their 'coalition' are motivated by an extreme, seething inferiority complex towards educated urban Turks. They even named them white Turks back when fetö was not considered a terrorist organization by them. According to them, voting for AKP is a tribal win against the educated demographic. They don't even have the capacity to intellectualize this emotion. They just spew BS like "agents of israel" or some unrelated stuff. Mind you, these people were all in on the so-called solution process and all the treachery it brought to us, so their accusations of being a traitor to the nation should not be taken seriously.

How much of the AKP's voterbase are like this? I don't know. But it's not small.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,656
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Sinan was part of the mafia structure in the MHP, look at his political career. The man is a mercenary for Bahçeli.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Btw today is the 9th anniversary of the Soma tragedy where 301 miners lost their lives... Don't ever forget this tragedy and this photo.

1683976067076.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom