Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In Baku, people are celebrating in the streets. If only the reasons for this were understood, there would be a revolution of mentality in the CHP.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,067
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan's political legacy has all but confirmed.

Since the Turkish republic is 100 years old.

Erdogan basically cemented himself a legacy regardless if its good, bad, neutral or controversial.

You cant talk about Turkish Politics without mentioning this man.

He aint no Ataturk but he basically put himself second when it comes to a legacy.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

As it is marked as sensitive content, it does not show a direct link, but Ali Karadayı's account also includes the operation zones in Northern Syria and the situation in Beirut. It turns out that there are those who were followed the election with more excitement than us. It is necessary to understand this paradigm. From Libya to Somalia, they have made people more hardcore RTEist than Akp supporters. Thanks to our opposition.

Last edited:

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 699
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
4chan /pol/ is happy.

1685294885512.png

Mustafa27

Committed member
Reactions
2 589
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan gave a speech in Istanbul and now on his way to Ankara.
The guy is preparing for the next election in 10 months. CHP is still nowhere to be seen.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Congratulations to the Turkish nation on its elections. A huge participation by the nation, really historical figures. The next decade will be really vital, and important for Turkiye but also for the hole Muslim world.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
After ther project without Azerbadjian i would understand that....

View attachment 57767
KK's foreign policy team tried to overshadow Azerbaijan's victory, made propaganda in favour of Armenia based on lies and crossed red lines. Unless this 10 december group is kicked out of the CHP, it will be very difficult for the party to overcome this crisis of confidence.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
KK's foreign policy team tried to overshadow Azerbaijan's victory, made propaganda in favour of Armenia based on lies and crossed red lines. Unless this 10 december group is kicked out of the CHP, it will be very difficult for the party to overcome this crisis of confidence.

They made blunder after blunder. throwing away a 15% lead.

I started out the election backing CHP against AKP, given the economy. However, the more I heard them and their policies the more I got convinced that Turkiye has no alternative to AKP. CHP is simply not fit to rule the country.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Well grandpa piro stay in power i think... :LOL: Erdogan last term, he will end his politic career with a history of legend victories.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,756
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Today, AKP seems to have won its biggest victory in the weakest period of its history. I am writing to make a note in history, I will quote this message in a few years. AKP will not escape the fate that awaits it. We had already come to the end of this road, y-chp had to be overthrown first, because a real and national opposition will be built. KK is RTE's spare wheel. Wake up, please. If RTE is in power, it is because of KK, the December 10 group, those who crossed red lines to the extent of threatening national security by monopolising opposition (I mean all others except hdp), and their blunder of thinking that they can take power by begging those who gave RTE 20ish years ago.

SHP like but this with also covering atlanticist-sorosists, political islam: Y-chp collapsed and was disgraced by gross incompetence and irresponsibility. Party was riddled with blood, tears, conspiracy, sextape politics, rent, blackmail, twisted relations, Kandilists, Fetöists, Dersimists, Atlanticists, Bilderbergers, everything. The December 10th movement will be remembered as a page of shame in CHP history. When you add the deputies who entered the parliament with CHP votes to the Cumhur alliance, there is almost a quorum for the referendum. Most CHP voters are not even aware of the situation. (At the moment, even IYIP's position is much more valuable and strategic than that of the CHP, which has lost its strategic power in the parliament.) Now the CHP tradition will either produce an Ecevit from within, or it will be live under this defeat so long and will experience a new period of depression.

This country needs Ataturkists more than ever, throw the baggage off your backs, stop pinning your hopes on the remnants of the post 2002 order. The nationalists are rising, don't ignore this fact and lead the way, be first to cut off this useless arm, because who will be late will not survive by only giving its arm.

Last edited:

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan gave a speech in Istanbul and now on his way to Ankara.
The guy is preparing for the next election in 10 months. CHP is still nowhere to be seen.
He finished final part of his speech an interesting way : First he said "We will rule together as one nation , one language , one religon" then added as soon as possible enough houses gonna rebuild within one year frame to send 1 million Syrian refugees back to Syria.

This was very ultra-nationalist way to end his victory speech which suprised me really, i was expecting more politic islamist oriented speech from him.

Looks like predictions made by @dBSPL about way Turkish politics gonna shape gonna be true , on upcoming years Erdogan gonna abandon is politic islamist politician past behind and became more nationalist politician.

Last edited:

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tolstoy says: “It is not reason that is lacking in the ignorant, he is cunning; What is missing is morality. Ignorant is strong. A person who has no goal other than his own happiness is a bad person.”

May Allah help every person that is struggling and those who will be struggling in the near future . It’s going to be a rough couple years for the people living Turkiye 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom